Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the update it updated on automatic updating system from Ford and now the 360 camera makes a weird noise especially when on Apple CarPlay when you decide to back up that 360 camera system turns on. please fix it asap!!!!! its sooo annoying esp when your windows are down and ur listening to a music then you wanna backup somewhere to park and suddenly this weird noise comes up and like ruins my music and people are looking at me. please please fix it i never had this issue before..........
Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They don't distribute firmware files anymore so your only option is to try to disconnect the battery, factory reset Sync, or head to the dealership

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the update it updated on automatic updating system from Ford and now the 360 camera makes a weird noise especially when on Apple CarPlay when you decide to back up that 360 camera system turns on. please fix it asap!!!!! its sooo annoying esp when your windows are down and ur listening to a music then you wanna backup somewhere to park and suddenly this weird noise comes up and like ruins my music and people are looking at me. please please fix it i never had this issue before..........
Probably have to demonstrate it for your dealer if you want it reported and a chance of it being eventually fixed. I noticed this a couple updates ago...definitely annoying; haven't brought it in yet though. Seems like the image on the screen also locks up when this happens.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I am sure Ford will get right to work on a patch because it like ruins your music and people are looking at you. In the meantime, you can use the factory supplied button to turn of the back up alarm yourself.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took Ford how long to address wipers that would shut off in the rain? Probably going to be a few years until anything is done about a camera issue ;)

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it makes you feel any better, the new update also ruined the backup camera for us poor BaseSquatch's.

Funny, because I thought this update was meant to actually FIX the backup camera issue Ford was having. Does @Ford Motor Company want to chime in on this?

OP
OP
Bryan1995

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably have to demonstrate it for your dealer if you want it reported and a chance of it being eventually fixed. I noticed this a couple updates ago...definitely annoying; haven't brought it in yet though. Seems like the image on the screen also locks up when this happens.
If i take it back to dealer they will break something else too, too scared giving my car to people who don't know what they are doing, all they care about is to clock in, lunch clock out bi weekly checks..😂 last time for the oil change, they forgot to put 1 lug nut back on the wheel, rear passenger 😂🤔 so should i take my car there again? I went to 2 dealers around my area and all same thing, everytime they wanna fix something they break something else

OP
OP
Bryan1995

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I am sure Ford will get right to work on a patch because it like ruins your music and people are looking at you. In the meantime, you can use the factory supplied button to turn of the back up alarm yourself.
Exactly!!!! Happened to me the other day, behind the red light, suddenly that weird noise make your car look so bad and people would make fun of you, especially with the top down😐😂
Sponsored