Sponsored

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, 76 Bronco, 95 Bronco (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got Toyo R/T Trails installed today. 315 70r17

Pretty pleased so far. Will update once in mud.

20240329_182113.jpg

20240329_162955.jpg

20240329_162847.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronccat

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely yes. I have metal flares which makes all tires look smaller, but they definitely look bigger. I'll measure tomorrow.

MoodyBlues

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 obs reg cab sierra, 2019 gmc Denali, 2021 C8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco New Tires - Toyo R/T Trail (315/70r17) installed IMG_2498

Just got my Mickey Thompson Baja legend exp’s put on Thursday. So far I’m loving them and they’re a hybrid just the like Toyo r/t. Heard great things about the toyos. I just wanted the white letters so had to find another option. So far mine are really smooth and not loud honestly.

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I recently slapped on the Toyo A/T III in 34's.. I debated between them and the R/T.. How is the road noise and road handling on them? I went with the C rated A/T III due to 95% of my use will be on road as I really only get off road once a month or so...

I prefer the look of the R/T's as they do look slightly more aggressive than the A/T's.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gotta say that's the first time I've seen this done before! If you're using four jacks, I'm not sure there's any time saved over just using one jack. I certainly feel safer keeping three wheels on the ground when using a floor jack.

I'll be interested in your off-road report, particularly if it includes rock crawling. I have no complaints with the KO2s, but I'm always open to the possibility of something better.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gotta say that's the first time I've seen this done before! If you're using four jacks, I'm not sure there's any time saved over just using one jack. I certainly feel safer keeping three wheels on the ground when using a floor jack.

I'll be interested in your off-road report, particularly if it includes rock crawling. I have no complaints with the KO2s, but I'm always open to the possibility of something better.
Hopefully it's the last time we ever see it. Absolutely horrible idea. One jack and two jack stands would have been much cheaper and safer.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
4 jack method is something I see here in Colorado at Peerless tire shops that usually do the work outside in their parking lots! 😬

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully it's the last time we ever see it. Absolutely horrible idea. One jack and two jack stands would have been much cheaper and safer.
looks like something Discount would do

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is a tire shop, maybe Discount Tire.

I'm not a fan of that either!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have about 20,000 miles on my Toyo RTs on my truck. they are 35x12.5. When I first got the bronco the tires on the truck very much "looked" bigger. They looked much bigger than the actual size difference. The Good years were a little smaller, not a lot, but they looked much smaller I think because ot the squared off tread design and sidewalls on the Toyos.

I have had a good experience with the Toyo RTs. I would purchase them again. Pretty quiet. Decent grip on road and off. Like everything there are compromises. They are not the best winter tire, good but not great. They preform well on hard pack dirt trails and shallower mud and snow. Not great but okay (serviceable) on hard pack snow / ice. On balance as a whole they have preformed well. I like them dramatically better than the Goodyears which I think a good road tires and okay off the road as long as you are on hard pack.

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've finally reached the point where the stock SAS tires have annoyed me past the limit with the extreme rock throwing. New tires are on the horizon. For my purposes, I'm thinking Wild Peaks ATs.

On another note, four jacks...! Yikes. The Powerbuilt all-in-one jack and jack stand would come in handy there, and they're awesome off-road. We sell them on our website. https://motleyind.com/products/3-ton-all-in-one-jackstand-bottle-jack

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m 99% certain that these are my next tires. Just debating size. I’m pretty happy with 285/75 - the main difference is that they are E (63 lbs) rated for the RT as opposed to C (59 lbs) that I’m running now in AT3. IMO the proportions are perfect and they fit the 7.5” wide steelies and the 35x12.5” are spec’d for 8”.

I’m about to install a 2” lift. So, that may change things for me. I don’t have the bankroll to make the necessary upgrades for 37” since it wouldn’t be just for looks.

OP
OP
Bronccat

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% was discount tire 🤣🤣🤣

It was the end of the day and I was the only customer. 6 guys went after it like a pit crew - and then they got real slow when they discovered the bead locks.
Sponsored