Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would love to see one for Big Bend!
We've done fuel door designs with that before, so I'll just add it to the queue. Easy! Thanks.

How about a topo of Bronco Knoll in California and the surrounding area? Just an idea for everyone else that doesn't have a Badlands.
Will look into this.

Heh, love seeing the same critiques of USGS cartography I've had for years.

@StickerFab I'm a cartographer, and there are a number of other map techniques that might work on your map customizations and a few things that might make it easier.

What sort of format do you need for your print software/device?
Nice! I've been working with PDF files for the graphics. Just the format they were already in. I can use just about anything (png, jpg, EPS, AI, SVG).

Wonder if one of groom lake would work. I am an Area 51 fan
Will look into this as well.

-------------------

Trying to address most of the comments. This is an actual USGS map. If we removed any lines, there would be nothing to fill it in so it would be blank.

-------------------

First customization is for an Everglades map. They wanted something different from the USGS topo map of the area so we did this:

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video DSC07995-Edit-Edit

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How about a topo of Bronco Knoll in California and the surrounding area? Just an idea for everyone else that doesn't have a Badlands.

Had to put a couple maps together...

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1689284499648

Sponsored

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I had an Everglades I'd be all over that. I'm a fan.
Interested to see what you come up with for the Black Diamond. Maybe a GM emblem since they stole the name? (kidding)
Seriously, I'm liking the new stealth maps.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recently I lost my other job, but I think this is a blessing in disguise and will help me do all the things I wanted to do with StickerFab and 21 Offroad. First on the list was to tackle the largest print I've ever done. It's basically the width that our current machines top out at. Had to cheat a little to even get it to print.

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/stealth-clear-badlands-topographic-map-hood-overlay-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1689284499648

We will be entertaining other ideas as long as they aren't so custom that only you would ever buy it (unless you want to pay the just for me customization fee 😎).

Contact us at [email protected] or my e-mail directly at [email protected]

Much more in the works...

Thanks!
Badass.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Had to put a couple maps together...

Let's see if there are any takers.
I have a matte black hood on my matte cactus grey so if could be printed on matte black, that would be pretty cool.
I'd recommend getting those common folk roads out of the topo but other than that, it looks pretty cool.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's see if there are any takers.
I have a matte black hood on my matte cactus grey so if could be printed on matte black, that would be pretty cool.
I'd recommend getting those common folk roads out of the topo but other than that, it looks pretty cool.
@StickerFab Yeah, I like the matte black, having a reverse version of each map would be cool (the clear w/black lines I'm a little meh while liking the idea).

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would just be clear, no lines.
not a lot of topo there.

Now a Nautical map of say, the Hatteras or Cape Lookout/ Beaufort inlet would be cool.
This is kind of what I was referring to. I am sure some beach-minded folks would be in the market for such.
Just a suggestion...
Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1689352200405

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1689352243370

Sponsored
First Name
Cyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I had an Everglades I'd be all over that. I'm a fan.
Interested to see what you come up with for the Black Diamond. Maybe a GM emblem since they stole the name? (kidding)
Seriously, I'm liking the new stealth maps.
@StickerFab Ideas for Black Diamond could include topo maps from some of the more famous mountain ranges for skiing, think like the Grand Tetons for example. I think that would be cool!

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm reading all the comments. If you have a particularly large area you're interested in, we'll probably have to nail it down to one USGS map. For example, Yellowstone is composed of quite a few maps.

Here's the one for Moab:

https://www.stickerfab.com/products/stealth-clear-moab-topographic-map-hood-overlay-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1689712703227

I just made sure there was some off-roading that goes on in those areas. Unfortunately, I have never been this far west to off-road myself. One day...

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man this is cool. I might be interested in something of AK. Maybe the Alaska Range.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man this is cool. I might be interested in something of AK. Maybe the Alaska Range.
We could probably do this!

To everyone in this thread, we have started printing out an inverted version of these as well:

Ford Bronco *NEW*  Stealth Clear Badlands National Park Topographic Map Hood Overlay w/ Install Video 1696009818539
Sponsored