First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda odd, wasn't expecting anymore bribe gifts since I have had my Bronco for 8 months already. But these waterproof playing cards showed up.

1659658082824752474549378460963.jpg
Sponsored

LoneRider

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never ordered a Bronco but recently bought a new one at the local dealer (was a cancelled order). Will I get any swag?

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received a deck of cards today too.
Not sure if we all get them as I took delivery in April.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are these only for reservation orders?

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... and then you get to watch all those MY23 orders get built in AMB... 😖
Ya, the Antimatter Blue seemed like a good utilitarian color. I've seen an Eruption Green 2dr and... really like that color too. Hopefully I'm not more than 3 weeks out now... 🤞🤞

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine. Some cyber orange in there! Had to laugh at the back when it said they'd created this game called wild bronco. Which is crazy eights. Where have they been LOL?

Referman

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw tdi golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the snails on the back of the cards there because ford has been slow delivering us our Broncos?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, the Antimatter Blue seemed like a good utilitarian color. I've seen an Eruption Green 2dr and... really like that color too. Hopefully I'm not more than 3 weeks out now... 🤞🤞
I lost out on AMB when I got bumped to '22. Picked up a declined order - 2dr BL in A51 - and love it. 99ed my original order to '23. Thinking a 2dr Heritage Ed in AMB (if the rumors are true) would be badass.

Sponsored

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco Nation is teasing about new information that will coincide with the Bronco's Birthday. Last week, they posted a tease that ended with just a "T-".

Last night, they continued with the tease but added to the ending with "T-7".

If you catch some of the clues, it seems like they are targeting Iceland with a reveal on the Bronco's Birthday. There are subtle teases in the two clips. (Passenger on the cargo ship is in a parka; John Bronco and the Heritage of the Bronco; End of clip 2 is Azure Gray Metallic 6G Bronco in Iceland).

I would go ahead and speculate that the 2nd clip where the roadster is tackling the whoops was artificially tinted a Yellowstone with a sepia filter. I've seen that footage before, and there wasn't a color on that roadster before. Next scene shows a washed-out Robin's Egg Blue?

I think it is a safe guess that the Heritage Edition may be revealed in a week to coincide with the Bronco's Birthday.
I like your positive outlook. If we’re taking clues from the video, my takeaway is that the Heritage Edition will be available in boxwood green, white, Yellowstone and robin’s egg blue. This would please me greatly, but over the past 2 years Ford has made me a cynical pessimist. And I also want to believe that you’re right about the Heritage Edition reveal date on August 11th but that would make way too much sense. I hope my doubt is unfounded and that August 11 brings good news.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like your positive outlook. If we’re taking clues from the video, my takeaway is that the Heritage Edition will be available in boxwood green, white, Yellowstone and robin’s egg blue. This would please me greatly, but over the past 2 years Ford has made me a cynical pessimist. And I also want to believe that you’re right about the Heritage Edition reveal date on August 11th but that would make way too much sense. I hope my doubt is unfounded and that August 11 brings good news.
I've said in the past that a HE reveal shouldn't be expected until January much like the Everglades reveal and subsequent timeline for ordering. But the Bronco Birthday and these BN teases to coincide with that date seem to make too much sense.

With regards to colors, don't get your hope up on Boxwood green. It's not happening. But I've seen those early Bronco clips before and I'm sure there was no color on the roadster tackling the whoops. I think the sepia applied filter to such footage is just BN thinking they are clever by teasing a glimpse of a color so that they can point to it later and say it was there all along. Yellowstone has been linked to the HE for longer than the REB, but everyone seems to have forgotten it.

Time will tell what the options will be going forward, but I think we'll have something more to talk about in a week.

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do hope you’re right. I recall seeing mention of Yellowstone a long while back, whereas the Robin’s Egg seems to be something hinted at much more recently. I like both, and having had a ‘74 in Wind Blue, I’d be tempted for nostalgia sake to get that. But I really like Yellowstone. I won’t sleep well the night of August 10th.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's outstanding! Just called the CSX rail number and my real car just left Independence Missouri 45 minutes ago, heading west 😉
Congrats!!! Just be patient as it may sit at the rail yard a little bit, then they'll have to go through it & probably address the windshield recall, but you are almost there.
Are you with the Kearny Mesa group? If so you should not be disappointed. I'm waiting for a couple things before posting my full review, but it was an A+ experience for me.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you move after making your reservation?

Some people have had to update their address with the marketing company (don't remember name or how to do it).

The swag is cheap and not worth anything. The only one I still have, other than the trucker hat from the "meet the bronco" event, is the flag.
Anyone remember how to update addresses? I moved, and I like free Bronco stuff...
Sponsored