Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I grabbed this from Extreme Terrain cause I had some account credits I need to cash in.
I'm actually glad I went this direction instead of the Havoc Baja I was leaning towards cause I knew nothing about Turn Off-road.
So the experience didn't start off strong cause the box it arrived in looked like it had been shipped through a war zone before I got it as you can see in the pictures.
But Turn Did a good job of insulating the product against damage so that's a testimony within itself.
All weld joints were coated and no exposed areas.
Everything fit as it should.
I would recommend removing your intercooler flow director to get the bumper to fit perfectly.
You can trim the flow director if you want to keep it.
I used all 6 fog lights mount points so the dampening cover that host the ACC if equipped would need to be removed IF you are using all fog light mounting points. If not you are good should fit snug. I know that recommendation is to relocate the ACC if equipped but looking at it if you only use two fog mounts it shouldn't interfere. Anyway I'm happy with it. I reused OEM parking sensors mounts with no issues.

PXL_20240210_202015287.jpg

PXL_20240210_201942408.jpg

PXL_20240210_201915865.jpg

PXL_20240210_201852338.jpg

PXL_20240206_231051603.jpg

PXL_20240206_231057312.jpg
Sponsored

WTAlvie

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't believe the bumper wasn't damaged!! Looks fantastic. Great choice!

OP
OP
Tyistick

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I was crushed when I saw the condition of the box. And pissed cause I knew it was going to be a complete shit show to try and return it if it was damaged.
And I don't know if Extreme Terrain keeps the bumpers in their warehouse or they drop ship from #turnoffroad BUT, aside from the bumper not being jacked up. I can't believe either one of these companies allows their products to go out in the condition this arrived in. And I'm sure both are going to point their fingers at the other then both point their fingers at the shipping company and refuse responsibility. It's all about the money anyway F the customers..right?
So, with that being said I decided since the front was fine and was actually a good quality built, I decided to order the matching rear and their plate relocation kit.
Now...#turnoffroad and #extremeterrian I hope the rear bumper arrives in a box that looks like it hasn't been ware housed in the Ukraine warzone.
But Im definitely confident in the quality Turn Off Roads product as of now. I mean the least they could do is send me a blow up doll I can have fun with on the couch cause my wife has been side eyeing me since I bought them...I told her...If I'm giving the Bronco to my son when he turn 16 surely she would want him to have steel bumpers for his safety instead of plastic like the WildTrak has...See what I did there?....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyistick

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the rear installed. Rear bumper arrived in a pristine box (Thank You Turn Off-Road and Extreme Terrain) all hardware no missing parts the tag relocation kit I was stressed out might not fit my spare since they are -38 offset. But the adjustment slide plate allowed it to fit like a glove perfect infact.
The sensor install if you follow their video and clip the tabs off the OEM sensor cradles they snap in perfectly. If you don't do that critical step the sensor install might make you throw a few wrenches.

Ford Bronco New Turn Offroad Baja front bumper installed - photos PXL_20240224_145633733

Ford Bronco New Turn Offroad Baja front bumper installed - photos PXL_20240224_145650548

Jfuller44

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Honda acty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dig these bumpers! Can you get some better pictures of the front ? I have been liking them but the welds on the front in the picture they have on the website look a bit rough - just hoping to see if they look a little more professional on the finished product they sent out.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dig these bumpers! Can you get some better pictures of the front ? I have been liking them but the welds on the front in the picture they have on the website look a bit rough - just hoping to see if they look a little more professional on the finished product they sent out.
Here ya go

PXL_20240130_202641448.jpg
Sponsored