First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First, I really like the bumper’s looks, it’s very well made and the price Is affordable. I purchased way back on Black Friday and just now found the time to do the install. its a common bumper, so I’ll skip to the issues. My bronco is a 2023 two Door with mid package, so I have the sensors. The tabs that hold the sensors to the bumper won’t fit the sensors that have the 90° plug. Most of the sensors I’ve seen have the plug that enters to the side of the sensor, mine plugged straight into the back of the sensor, but offset to one side. It’s a simple fix. I just ground out a rectangular slot in the tab and it fit around the plug on the sensor. Not a big deal, but if this is a 2023 and newer sensor, Turn should update those tabs. Second issue was missing hardware. I was missing one of the bolts for the LED light and also about half the hardware for the license plate relocation kit. again, not a huge deal, I just used hardware I already had, but it really needs to be coated or stainless, so I’ll be updating that soon. Final issue, the bumper top gap. I installed the provided spacers and the bumper fit great and the gap was tight, but when I closed the tailgate, the bumper top was high enough to push the gas strut off the post connected to the body. So every time I’d shut the tailgate. The strut would ride up and pop off. Today I made an additional spacer out of some scrap steel, that was just shy of 3/16” thick. I painted them and stacked them in with the other spacers. This seems to have worked and provided just enough gap to not rub the strut.

just a few little details to keep in mind if ordering a new bumper. Again, I like the bumper And I’d buy it again and I have no issues with the quality. Just a few little details that could be addressed and save someone a little extra work.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad rear bumper issues IMG_5206

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad rear bumper issues IMG_5208

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad rear bumper issues IMG_5210
Sponsored

Last edited:

DjMojon

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got their tubular rear bumper. It looks amazing and the pricing makes it that much better. But installing the proximity sensors was way too difficult and I hope they come out some updated tabs

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@TURN Todd paging customer service
Jason, anytime someone has an issue with one of our products I highly suggest you give us a call. We can walk you through every step. As far as the hardware there is no excuse for that. I can send you complete replacement hardware pack and shims. Let me know if you would like them or need anything else. Sorry you had a few issues.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jason, anytime someone has an issue with one of our products I highly suggest you give us a call. We can walk you through every step. As far as the hardware there is no excuse for that. I can send you complete replacement hardware pack and shims. Let me know if you would like them or need anything else. Sorry you had a few issues.
Customer service second to none

Sponsored

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just had a look through your product offerings and have to say that I'm impressed. Love those 2-door rock sliders!

OP
OP
Fortydegnorth

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thank you for the response and offer, but everything is on and working perfectly now. Just pointing out a few little issues that can be easily rectified.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Already tested my modifications!
I was just about to post that I think he has already had a snow trip to test it out.....

1708470410487.png

.......and then I saw this......

😁
yea he went without me it seems… I’m only slightly hurt ;) I too have new goodies to test and a drone to find. Plus it’s really satisfying to see him get stuck after passing you.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Fortydegnorth - what exhaust are you running? I like the Turn bumper for its high and tight characteristics, but that means a stock muffler is more exposed. Thoughts on that?

OP
OP
Fortydegnorth

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Corsa single turndown. It’s a very nice setup. I don’t mind the noise, but accelerating, it is louder than stock obviously. At cruising speeds, can’t tell it was ever changed.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Fortydegnorth - what exhaust are you running? I like the Turn bumper for its high and tight characteristics, but that means a stock muffler is more exposed. Thoughts on that?
I'm surprised you haven't already cut your muffler off...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs