First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RX350, CX-9, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings to all from Sunny San Juan. Just picked up my 2.7 Outer Banks and drove straight to the shop to get her some Black Rhinos and 35s. From there straight to the beach. Already tinted windows and 2-inch Zone leveling kit on the way.

Love this rig, but has anyone come up with a solution/product for the wind noise in the hardtops?

20220513_152841.jpg
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome. Curious as to what the buying process was in PR? Did you have to reserve/order/wait/wait some more/wait longer/then finally pick up your Bronco? Or are all the Broncos down there just sold off the lot?

Happybronco

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome. Curious as to what the buying process was in PR? Did you have to reserve/order/wait/wait some more/wait longer/then finally pick up your Bronco? Or are all the Broncos down there just sold off the lot?
I’m in Puerto Rico right now and they are available everywhere. Every dealer has over 10+. They are marked up but they are available and I bet they negotiate.

Taino67

Wildtrak
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEVEY
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just seen these today 9/14/22

Screenshot_20220914-121042_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in Puerto Rico right now and they are available everywhere. Every dealer has over 10+. They are marked up but they are available and I bet they negotiate.
Lol, thats wild.
Sponsored