First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m going with 275/65R18 Open Country’s on my OBX. Matches stock tire height to skip the speedo recal but adds some width and a much more capable tire.

The biggest tire you can drop on stock wheels seems to be 275/70R18. Plenty of people here have done that swap already if you search for the photos.

Door #3 would be powder coating your stock rims. It’s been done and looks really nice in black.
Hi,
Getting my OB soon. Just curious after driving on your new tires what do you think of them? What brand did you go with?
Thanks!
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi,
Getting my OB soon. Just curious after driving on your new tires what do you think of them? What brand did you go with?
Thanks!
I went with the Toyo Open Country AT3. P275/65R18. After 3500 miles I still think they’re extremely capable and good looking tire.

These really thread the needle for me. Didn’t need the E rated tires from other manufacturers due to stiffness and didn’t want the road noise from an MT or super aggressive AT. (People also speak highly of the Wildpeaks for this reason)

It’s a night a day appearance difference from the stock Bridgestones with very few drawbacks.

Ford Bronco Newbie here - Modifications / Upgrades questions 905DC6BB-1FF6-442C-9DE1-FBAF7099C5AA

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the Toyo Open Country AT3. P275/65R18. After 3500 miles I still think they’re extremely capable and good looking tire.

These really thread the needle for me. Didn’t need the E rated tires from other manufacturers due to stiffness and didn’t want the road noise from an MT or super aggressive AT. (People also speak highly of the Wildpeaks for this reason)

It’s a night a day appearance difference from the stock Bridgestones with very few drawbacks.

Ford Bronco Newbie here - Modifications / Upgrades questions 905DC6BB-1FF6-442C-9DE1-FBAF7099C5AA
Thanks! I like your ride!
I have the same color but with a MIC top.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! I like your ride!
I have the same color but with a MIC top.
Anything for a fellow ice mountain detainee! 😄
Sponsored