First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got confirmation and a VIN that my bronco is scheduled for production. Should have it in person by late March of 2022! My build is outerbanks hardtop! I’m hoping it will be the upgraded hard top - with high package and leather package. Oxford White- original color was A51 then Cactus and final is White!

1. where can I buy a quality bronco cursive style/retro decal to replace the outer banks decal on the fenders.
2. I want to get bigger tires but want it to drive smooth or as can be - I test drove three different models and the outbanks best fit for a daily for my needs. I want a thicker or bigger tire but not to throw off the speedometer or the oem specs - the tires are 255/70/18 I believe. I saw a post here with someone with 265 or 270 and they said it was a good fit - what do you recommend? I like the aggressive or off road look without the off road drive on pavement I won’t be taking this off road other than to the park at most. Thanks in advance and if you have any other recommendations for tasteful upgrades let me know! Figure mod will be tan hardtop to make it look classic. I’m also going to get the interior hardtop carpeting kit I heard it brings down the noise and feels good to the touch.
Sponsored

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got confirmation and a VIN that my bronco is scheduled for production. Should have it in person by late March of 2022! My build is outerbanks hardtop! I’m hoping it will be the upgraded hard top - with high package and leather package. Oxford White- original color was A51 then Cactus and final is White!

1. where can I buy a quality bronco cursive style/retro decal to replace the outer banks decal on the fenders.
2. I want to get bigger tires but want it to drive smooth or as can be - I test drove three different models and the outbanks best fit for a daily for my needs. I want a thicker or bigger tire but not to throw off the speedometer or the oem specs - the tires are 255/70/18 I believe. I saw a post here with someone with 265 or 270 and they said it was a good fit - what do you recommend? I like the aggressive or off road look without the off road drive on pavement I won’t be taking this off road other than to the park at most. Thanks in advance and if you have any other recommendations for tasteful upgrades let me know! Figure mod will be tan hardtop to make it look classic. I’m also going to get the interior hardtop carpeting kit I heard it brings down the noise and feels good to the touch.
The Retro Bronco Emblem you can get at Bronco Depot online.

OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks but that Phil guy never responded and I heard his site is down but will keep checking- I did not another place called vip parts or something but they are sold out too - I’ll just wait or hit up Etsy..

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So… the tire thing is going to be tricky because if you get bigger tires you will throw off the speedometer. There is no way around that.

So you basically got three options:
  1. Get a wider tire, which will give the Bronco a beefier look.
  2. Get a smaller wheel, gives it a beefier look.
  3. Get a leveling kit to give the vehicle a higher stance, again, helps with the look.
Or… just reprogram the speedometer.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. Ford said since they can't produce Broncos, there's no reason for anyone to have a Bronco script to go on one. That pipeline is closed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So… the tire thing is going to be tricky because if you get bigger tires you will throw off the speedometer. There is no way around that.

So you basically got three options:
  1. Get a wider tire, which will give the Bronco a beefier look.
  2. Get a smaller wheel, gives it a beefier look.
  3. Get a leveling kit to give the vehicle a higher stance, again, helps with the look.
Or… just reprogram the speedometer.
Nice! Appreciate it and great info. I may either swap my outerbanks 32 inch for the 33inch tires at the dealer (black diamond wheels/tires) or may just get option one a bit wider to make it look beefy! Which is exactly what I’m after -thanks again for the great advice!

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! This is the Maxlider silver stripe. You can find them on the forum here.
good luck, you’re gonna love it 😉

1CA4A8B8-A691-4571-A98C-94C65BEA6D3B.jpeg

5782877E-2EF1-4AEE-A632-9F6F2ED3A5BA.jpeg

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope. Ford said since they can't produce Broncos, there's no reason for anyone to have a Bronco script to go on one. That pipeline is closed.
I was able to order a set in Chrome from there over a month ago. And they have since then closed their site. Not sure why. I assume they will open again at a later date. Under Construction?!?!?! Whatever that means. BroncoDepotUSA.

OP
OP
PlanoMatt

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! This is the Maxlider silver stripe. You can find them on the forum here.
good luck, you’re gonna love it 😉

1CA4A8B8-A691-4571-A98C-94C65BEA6D3B.jpeg

5782877E-2EF1-4AEE-A632-9F6F2ED3A5BA.jpeg
Dang that looks awesome! Yet classy too! I am digging in - pm me on what size tires you have too - that just looks amazing the silver

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was able to order a set in Chrome from there over a month ago. And they have since then closed their site. Not sure why. I assume they will open again at a later date. Under Construction?!?!?! Whatever that means. BroncoDepotUSA.

Ford shut them down.

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also look into a spirit booster kit which cuts the lag when you hit the accelerator.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/sprint-booster-security-performance-wont-void-warranty.32410/

I also like the LED Oracle bronco lettering. Either Amberor white lighting on white back lettering.You can throw a dimmer on if you don’t like how bright they glow.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ck-illuminated-grill-letters-installed.33429/

There’s also these meet rear shock skid plates by ASFIR. I wish they’d do naked aluminum or black instead of “Jeep Red”.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/new-drop-rear-shocks-armor-skid-plate-cover-by-asfir.34040/

Those are all relatively inexpensive mods that I thought were pretty cool.

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tires. No mods required to move to 275/70/18 KO2’s which are 33.1 inch (bigger by 1.1 inches or 28mm). JCG

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Appreciate it and great info. I may either swap my outerbanks 32 inch for the 33inch tires at the dealer (black diamond wheels/tires) or may just get option one a bit wider to make it look beefy! Which is exactly what I’m after -thanks again for the great advice!
I’m going with 275/65R18 Open Country’s on my OBX. Matches stock tire height to skip the speedo recal but adds some width and a much more capable tire.

The biggest tire you can drop on stock wheels seems to be 275/70R18. Plenty of people here have done that swap already if you search for the photos.

Door #3 would be powder coating your stock rims. It’s been done and looks really nice in black.
Sponsored

Last edited: