Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 dr Badlands Squatch.
I am looking to put on 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers
I am also looking to put on a fuel wheel on it, likely the vector
1-am I ok sticking with the 17s or should I go 18s for the 37s? I am thinking that if I got 17s, I could have the option to go back to 35s later if I desire
2-the 6x139.7 17" wheel is available in either a 17x8.5 +7 or 17x9 -12 , the 18s are a +1 offset, what would be the right wheel to order? Looking not to go extreme on poke, would like enough offset to avoid any inside rub issues.
3-Tire size is pretty evident based on wheel size from Nitto's charts.

Lift -
I have coilovers backordered and hope to have in a few months. Since there is apparently value in the takeoff squatch wheels/tires i thought I would do a simple 2" RC or similar spacer type of lift now and then swap out for the 3-4" coilovers later and sell my wheels/tires before I get too much mileage on them.

Spare tire carrier - I've read that 37s will fit without the realignment brackets, I do intend on replacing the rear bumper with a bumper mounted tire carrier when more are available, anyone know for sure if the 37 will fit the way it is? I realize i probs have to get a 3rd brake light re-alignment kit.

Crash bar mounts-
any thoughts ahead of time as to if these will be creating rub and if trimming is in order?

Usage - while this Bronco spends most of it's time on paved roads, I do backcountry cycling in Vermont and plan on going on many class four roads in exploration, so having strong offroad capability IS important, and I do plan on installing An ARB compressor for airing down. I have limited offroad driving experience in my lifted JK, but have friends who are life long offroaders who will be teaching & spotting me where appropriate.

thanks in advance for the advice of experienced people here!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands