Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone going to the Oct 16 Off-Roadeo in New Hampshire? I'll be arriving on the 15th and staying for 3-4 days.
Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We went for the weekend of Aug. 26 and had a blast. Jordan was our OffRoadeo guide and did a fantastic job!

We stayed in town for 3 days and really enjoyed it. If you're into live music, check out the concert schedule at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. It's a great venue, it's close to town, and they have a great schedule. We saw Hank Williams, Jr. on Saturday night, did the OffRoadeo Sunday, and saw Cheap Trick & Rod Stewart on Monday night.

We really had a great time! Hope you do, too.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We went for the weekend of Aug. 26 and had a blast. Jordan was our OffRoadeo guide and did a fantastic job!

We stayed in town for 3 days and really enjoyed it. If you're into live music, check out the concert schedule at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion. It's a great venue, it's close to town, and they have a great schedule. We saw Hank Williams, Jr. on Saturday night, did the OffRoadeo Sunday, and saw Cheap Trick & Rod Stewart on Monday night.

Jordan is awesome.
Glad you enjoyed your day in NH!

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking about doing an Off-Roadeo on a Sunday. Did you feel like you had enough time with the 1pm-8pm schedule as opposed to the 8am-6pm schedule on the other days?

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was a little worried about that, too, but felt like we got the full experience in the Sunday afternoon group. It was a great time and I don’t feel like they cut any corners with us.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm thinking about doing an Off-Roadeo on a Sunday. Did you feel like you had enough time with the 1pm-8pm schedule as opposed to the 8am-6pm schedule on the other days?
Personally I would prefer any day that isn't a Sunday.
Everything about the other days just flows better.
There are some additional variables that come in to play, especially on Sunday, but I would have a strong preference for not attending on Sunday.
Sponsored