VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Badlands
First Name
Chet
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport, 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure
The Toyo AT3's look good too. They are lighter than the Nitto counter parts which I find interesting.
Let me just throw a wrench in here. You look at the Toyo A/T IIIs? I’m predicting they will be the aftermarket A/T tire for Bronco. Modern rubber compound and C weight rating.

DANGL3

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GC Altitude
Clubs

I painted them velocity blue to match the truck along with the center cap letter and gloss black. They are the standard zinc bolts
Did you do it yourself? If so, what paint/method did you use? Looks great, wouldn't have been surprised if you said they came that way from manufacturer. Will be doing the same but volt color.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Did you do it yourself? If so, what paint/method did you use? Looks great, wouldn't have been surprised if you said they came that way from manufacturer. Will be doing the same but volt color.
Yeah it was easy, scuff them up, prime them, paint them, clear them. I just went to a paint store and got some velocity blue paint and clear coat. It's been on for just over a year and it's held up great no peeling or chipping. The hardest part is installing them I'd recommend using a bigger socket than what they are and lining the inside with paper or something to protect the paint.

Advertisement

Zone Offroad

Advertisement