Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Remind them we have til March to get our orders in.... you'll let them know by then.
OR.... if they will commit to a discount tell them you'll pay the deposit.
Do what you can to get the upper hand in the negotiation!

I haven't heard from Bergey's Lansdale since Dec. They were offering $500 below invoice. Planning on giving them a call in a week or two for an update.

I'm still with Fred Beans Doylestown, haven't heard anything in months.
let me know if you hear anything from Fred Beans. They're on my list to call now. Same with Bergey's. I'm sure I'll end up calling them as well.

I'll do the same.

And yes, I was definitely planning on pushing back and seeing what they say. I just hate the games.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PowPow just take the plunge and come to Brewster. Might be a little far for you but at least they've been upfront and you know what to expect.
I've definitely thought about it. My only concern is allocations. I have a decent reservation date (7/16) but not great. So I'm not confident enough in that date that I'd end up within their allocations. If I was in a better position to wait (I'm going to need a 2nd car sooner vs later) I'd switch and be done with it. But timing is an issue for me. I need this car this year. Not next.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m day 2 reservation (but like 5AM!) and am 80% wanting to drop to MY22. How do I makes this happen and keep near the front of the MY22 list? ??‍♂

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've definitely thought about it. My only concern is allocations. I have a decent reservation date (7/16) but not great. So I'm not confident enough in that date that I'd end up within their allocations. If I was in a better position to wait (I'm going to need a 2nd car sooner vs later) I'd switch and be done with it. But timing is an issue for me. I need this car this year. Not next.
7/16 is pretty damn good. I don't think you're looking at 2022 with a 7/16 res. I have an 8/6 and 9/30 res I made as a backup in case I wanted to wait. I'm probably looking at December or Jan with my 8/6.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/16 is pretty damn good. I don't think you're looking at 2022 with a 7/16 res. I have an 8/6 and 9/30 res I made as a backup in case I wanted to wait. I'm probably looking at December or Jan with my 8/6.
Yeah, I wouldn't think so either. But that's where allocations come into play, right...

Brewster, from what I can tell, does not look like a large volume dealer. So most likely their allocations where going to be minimal to begin with. Now, with the B6G deal their reservations just went way up. And my guess is most of those reservations are going to be early, since it's B6G members.

So. Hypothetically. If they were only going to get 50 allocations to begin with... and 100 B6G members have moved to them (plus their original reservations). If let's say 50 of those reservations are between 7/14-7/15 and I'm #51 with a 7/16 reservation. It doesn't matter that I have a good date. I'm not getting my Bronco till 2022.

At least that's how I understand the whole allocations. I get there are other factors, availability of what you ordered, but that's the gist of it.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you guys seeing these posts in 2 other threads about dealers being able to change reservation order?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ore-dealer-will-place-order.11061/post-403627

Read that post and the next couple posts after it. Sounds like dealers will have the ability to submit reservations in any order they choose...some seem to be making the argument that they are "protecting" their early/organic reservation holders from someone with an earlier reservation changing to their dealership and moving to the top of the line but that still doesn't seem right...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...g-it-for-my21-whose-on-my22.11062/post-404005

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you guys seeing these posts in 2 other threads about dealers being able to change reservation order?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ore-dealer-will-place-order.11061/post-403627

Read that post and the next couple posts after it. Sounds like dealers will have the ability to submit reservations in any order they choose...some seem to be making the argument that they are "protecting" their early/organic reservation holders from someone with an earlier reservation changing to their dealership and moving to the top of the line but that still doesn't seem right...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...g-it-for-my21-whose-on-my22.11062/post-404005
Well, now that's interesting.

Being who I am, I also thought it would be pretty messed up of me now (someone with a decent reservation date) to switch to a Brewster, as I could, in theory, knock someone else into MY22 if my reservation were to leap into whatever their allocation pool is.

But now according to these posts, the dealer could decide to 'put me in the back of the line'. So as I was thinking of contacting Fred Beans or Bergey's, they could say sure, but submit their originals before me?

my head hurts...

I have a 7/16 reservation date, and want a Bronco in 2021 without paying a $2500 non-refundable deposit. And am perfectly willing to pay MSRP. Is that so hard to ask?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm actually not sure matters what order dealers submit to Ford. I read that the formula for order build had 3 variables:

• Allocation to that dealership
  • Your reservation number
  • Commodities and availability of what you order

So if you were the very first person to ever make a reservation, you can switch to any dealer in the world and be their first person

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, now that's interesting.

Being who I am, I also thought it would be pretty messed up of me now (someone with a decent reservation date) to switch to a Brewster, as I could, in theory, knock someone else into MY22 if my reservation were to leap into whatever their allocation pool is.

But now according to these posts, the dealer could decide to 'put me in the back of the line'. So as I was thinking of contacting Fred Beans or Bergey's, they could say sure, but submit their originals before me?

my head hurts...

I have a 7/16 reservation date, and want a Bronco in 2021 without paying a $2500 non-refundable deposit. And am perfectly willing to pay MSRP. Is that so hard to ask?
When a dealer submits matters nil in the end. It's your reservation number that does affect it. So yes if you switch to brewster, you may knock someone back because your reservation is easier. Does that make sense ?

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yikes, that goes against everything Ford has said since Day 1. It now gives dealers a lot of power to force peoples hands...like the guy being asked to pay a $2,500 non-refundable deposit.

Greggaharbs

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford taurus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
let me know if you hear anything from Fred Beans. They're on my list to call now. Same with Bergey's. I'm sure I'll end up calling them as well.

I'll do the same.

And yes, I was definitely planning on pushing back and seeing what they say. I just hate the games.
Remind them we have til March to get our orders in.... you'll let them know by then.
OR.... if they will commit to a discount tell them you'll pay the deposit.
Do what you can to get the upper hand in the negotiation!

I haven't heard from Bergey's Lansdale since Dec. They were offering $500 below invoice. Planning on giving them a call in a week or two for an update.

I'm still with Fred Beans Doylestown, haven't heard anything in months.

I was at Bergeys last weekend and they had no news for me. They did tell they want a 1,000 down. I asked if I were to back out and they told me they’d give me my money back because if I don’t want the bronco someone else will.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When a dealer submits matters nil in the end. It's your reservation number that does affect it. So yes if you switch to brewster, you may knock someone back because your reservation is easier. Does that make sense ?
Yes, makes total sense to me, and how I thought this process was being handled. But those threads seems to suggest otherwise. ?‍♂
Sponsored