Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at Bergeys last weekend and they had no news for me. They did tell they want a 1,000 down. I asked if I were to back out and they told me they’d give me my money back because if I don’t want the bronco someone else will.
That's good to hear. And is reasonable to me. $1k refundable. I'd do that. And if they're still offering the $500 off, even better... Goodbye Chapman.
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm actually not sure matters what order dealers submit to Ford. I read that the formula for order build had 3 variables:

• Allocation to that dealership
  • Your reservation number
  • Commodities and availability of what you order

So if you were the very first person to ever make a reservation, you can switch to any dealer in the world and be their first person
And that was always my impression also so it's possible dealers are just posturing or simply think they have the power to do that...or they're unaware that the order they submit in won't affect build and delivery. Or, worst case scenario, something has changed and they do have that ability, although that does seem unlikely. Not trying to stir people up or fear monger here, just want us to be informed. Generally speaking, we all know more than most dealers but there's so much we still don't know and I don't want any surprises unless it's a green color available at order time or the brown interior on the CO reveal.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow! My dealer just emailed me saying they need my order confirmation by 1/19 & they need a $2500 non refundable deposit.

That's batshit crazy, right?

1610640995988.png
Wow, you stuck with them? I remember trying to deal with them, didn't much care for em at all. Good luck.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, now that's interesting.

Being who I am, I also thought it would be pretty messed up of me now (someone with a decent reservation date) to switch to a Brewster, as I could, in theory, knock someone else into MY22 if my reservation were to leap into whatever their allocation pool is.

But now according to these posts, the dealer could decide to 'put me in the back of the line'. So as I was thinking of contacting Fred Beans or Bergey's, they could say sure, but submit their originals before me?

my head hurts...

I have a 7/16 reservation date, and want a Bronco in 2021 without paying a $2500 non-refundable deposit. And am perfectly willing to pay MSRP. Is that so hard to ask?
If you don't mind MSRP give Flemington (Ditschman) Ford a call. They were MSRP. Pretty decent dealership to work with as well.

I'd stay away from Fred Beans (they've annoyed me last few months) and do NOT go anywhere near Fullerton Ford (they are nothing but a lying, fuckin piece of shit dealership).

Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone! Happy belated to year to you all. We got a whole packet of information from Ford today, although I haven't been able to read through all that much. All I've been able to figure out thus far is that allocations are supposedly based off how many reservations fully convert to an order. We don't have much info on the logistics behind that yet, but I'll try to keep you all updated as I learn more

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the first phone call from Ditschman Ford in Flemington, no ADM, @MSRP which I am fine with, Maybe military Discount of $500.00 .Possibly another 500 refundable deposit. (Waiting on GM to find out) No actual number given on allocations, but I am in for 2021 with 7/14 reservation. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got the first phone call from Ditschman Ford in Flemington, no ADM, @MSRP which I am fine with, Maybe military Discount of $500.00 .Possibly another 500 refundable deposit. (Waiting on GM to find out) No actual number given on allocations, but I am in for 2021 with 7/14 reservation. Fingers crossed!
I sat down with their GM like a month ago or so. What you said lines up with what he had told me (money wise that is). I thought they had like 200 reservations when I spoke with him. He was a nice enough guy, just wasn't willing to work on price. That's why I moved on. Good luck though.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! Happy belated to year to you all. We got a whole packet of information from Ford today, although I haven't been able to read through all that much. All I've been able to figure out thus far is that allocations are supposedly based off how many reservations fully convert to an order. We don't have much info on the logistics behind that yet, but I'll try to keep you all updated as I learn more
Thanks for the update. Did Ford provide the allocation numbers yet?

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the update. Did Ford provide the allocation numbers yet?
We don't have anything on exact numbers yet, but I did see a note saying all dealers will have at least as many allocations as they do converted orders

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We don't have anything on exact numbers yet, but I did see a note saying all dealers will have at least as many allocations as they do converted orders
Well that's a game changer!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Guys I stopped by Brewster today and chatted with Brian and Chris - the allocation doc is quite lengthy so they need some to go through it. Brian said he'd reach out and share what info he could. I'll keep y'all posted.

EDIT: ^^^ Chris beat me too it -LOL

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guys I stopped by Brewster today and chatted with Brian and Chris - the allocation doc is quite lengthy so they need some to go through it. Brian said he'd reach out and share what info he could. I'll keep y'all posted.

EDIT: ^^^ Chris beat me too it -LOL
Lol gotta be quicker than that ;) seriously though the packet is like 30 something pages thick, it's about time Ford gave us anything besides "yeah hang tight we're working on it"

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just did a drive by at Brewster.... they have a Carbonized Grey Bronco Sport.... was nice thought it would be darker....

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol gotta be quicker than that ;) seriously though the packet is like 30 something pages thick, it's about time Ford gave us anything besides "yeah hang tight we're working on it"
Appreciate all the reassuring communication Chris. And hope you don't mind but I'd like to share with the group here that according to our email correspondences, Brewster has over 130 reservations.

That's aces ?

I'd place my order Tuesday but I still need to see the obx navy pier cloth first in photos! Otherwise it's back to wildtrak for me
Sponsored