Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited:

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for this link, I was wondering how to find the options...I just kept trying different names with no luck. I just booked Ford of Queens Blvd...only option I could find. If I'm lucky maybe Vinny Chase will be there.
Also...I just looked at Kendall Ford in Miami...and there are time slots open for April 1! Wish I was in Florida!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd think you'd at least have to sign up for it, not sure how many people will be able to sneak into any of these.

But I'm all signed up for Koch 33 (my orig. res that said sorry, guess we can't do business with you this time).
Well, I'll just set my chair on the sidewalk and wait for them to unload the trailer!

Planning on Consho on the 22nd, first in my area.
Great to finally see a full list on that post.6g comes thru again.

Do we know yet which Broncos will be making the tour?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, I'll just set my chair on the sidewalk and wait for them to unload the trailer!

Planning on Consho on the 22nd, first in my area.
Great to finally see a full list on that post.6g comes thru again.

Do we know yet which Broncos will be making the tour?
I haven't seen any list, but then again really haven't been looking either. I'm hoping for a Squatched Bronco... give me an idea of the height of what I'll be getting.

Other then that, seen 1, seen them all if you ask me. Slightly different interiors is about all you'll get in my opinion. Looks wise that is.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't seen any list, but then again really haven't been looking either. I'm hoping for a Squatched Bronco... give me an idea of the height of what I'll be getting.

Other then that, seen 1, seen them all if you ask me. Slightly different interiors is about all you'll get in my opinion. Looks wise that is.
Same. Just need to see squatch 4 door
Because that's what I ordered.

Also hoping for a 2 door. If the MY22s have power leather seats in a 2 door, I'll have to seriously consider it but I'd need to get my fiance (my +1 to the conshy event) on board with us getting a 2 door first!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same. Just need to see squatch 4 door
Because that's what I ordered.

Also hoping for a 2 door. If the MY22s have power leather seats in a 2 door, I'll have to seriously consider it but I'd need to get my fiance (my +1 to the conshy event) on board with us getting a 2 door first!
yeah, I'm thinking they'll be squatched. Personally I"m hoping for a non squatched since that's what I ordered. However, that's highly doubtful. They're putting on the full marketing push, and they want everyone to buy sasquatch. Maybe... just MAYBE you'll get a BL not squatched.

but my money is on squatch models. I mean, they gotta use up all those sasquatch wheels/parts, etc... so those builds will be delayed. duh.

See you guys someone? in Conshohocken! Doylestown!

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do have to say though... this makes me a bit nervous that we're all registering before it's been officially announced. And used a work around to find it...

It makes me feel like once it's officially announced, someone is going to do a DELETE FROM [insert dealer name table]; to clean the slate... since we're all technically 'gaming the system'.

I say this, because I've done this, lol. We've definitely released pages that weren't supposed to be publically available, and of course someone found them. And once ready for the actual launch, we just deleted all the data that was inputted. Mostly test data, but some that wasn't ours. Nothing like this, but just sayin... it's been done before.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do have to say though... this makes me a bit nervous that we're all registering before it's been officially announced. And used a work around to find it...

It makes me feel like once it's officially announced, someone is going to do a DELETE FROM [insert dealer name table]; to clean the slate... since we're all technically 'gaming the system'.

I say this, because I've done this, lol. We've definitely released pages that weren't supposed to be publically available, and of course someone found them. And once ready for the actual launch, we just deleted all the data that was inputted. Mostly test data, but some that wasn't ours. Nothing like this, but just sayin... it's been done before.
I hope they do because I missed all the local sign ups.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI, looks like Fred Beans now has availability!

https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/FredBeansFordofDoylestown

@Fly by Nite

I just booked for the 26th.

Great news! Signed up for an early spot. 5 min from home instead of 35+.
I e-mailed Gary @ Beans this morning and he forwarded me an e-mail sent from Ford, it's an invite so we should be good. The date stamp shows he got the Ford mail Tues..... maybe we knew about it before Beans did!?

The main thread has a full schedule.... East coast tour starts in Virginia Beach, Va on April 1st and heads north thru MD, PA, NJ, NY, and New England. We should know what models are on the tour Thursday. Just hope there's a 2 door and a 4 door.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dealer-add-your-findings-to-first-post.14479/

The Chapman date is the store in Northeast Philly, not the store in Horsham.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made an appointment for George Wall Ford in Red Bank, on 5/1. Glad they had a weekend date available

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know people did not like top gear usa, but I liked these guys. Now they have a youtube channel and they are talking about the bronco

as a finding bigfoot fan, i thought that segment was funny. :LOL:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

as a finding bigfoot fan, i thought that segment was funny. :LOL:
😅. Tanner Foust is a professional rally cross racer and was impressed with the bronco when he saw it. Hopefully we are too.
Sponsored