Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't even need Sasquatch, but I know if I don't get I won't be totally happy. I always buy the base model cars and this is the first time I actually care. I also figured that if I got a new set of tires and rims it would be over $2k so I might as well just spend the extra money to get all the other Sasquatch stuff.
1617391665469.png
So, I didn't need Squatch either. 1. Did like the look of it. 2. No, did not like the extra $5k I'd be putting out. 3. Correct, new wheels and tires will run me in the $2500 +/- range. But here are the tradeoffs.

1. I'll get wheels & tires that I actually like. (33.3" vs 34.4" Squatch tires)
2. Don't need front locker, hell don't even "need" rear locker which I will get with 4.27 gears.
3. $49k Squatch vs. $43 non-Squatch. Do I really want to spend almost $50k on a vehicle that will be DD with about 25k-30k per year on it.
4. Squatch tires a tad taller and wider (naturally heavier) than ones I'm looking at, less mpg because of that. How much? No idea. I've rocked BFG Mud Terrain 35's in the past, I don't care about noise.
5. Tire replacement - $250/tire (295's) vs. $300/tire (315's)
6. Nothing says I can't put a small lift on it down the road and get true 35 x 12.50's.
7. Lastly, I wanted it for the LOOK, not for the NEED, because I don't need it.

In the end, if Base offered Race Red I'd call it a day and get a Base Squatch. But it isn't offered, and the more I thought about dropping $50k on a truck, the more I didn't like it. Personal preference.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you're awesome, thanks for posting up about this.

I had a April 26th appointment in PA but its 3:30 hrs away. This is much closer.
3.5hrs! that'd dedication. I was complaining about the 40min drive, but luckily my dealer opened up reservations and now I'm going there, only 10mins.

Actually the 26th is my dealer, so that's the one I'm going to. See ya never! :LOL:

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
3.5hrs! that'd dedication. I was complaining about the 40min drive, but luckily my dealer opened up reservations and now I'm going there, only 10mins.

Actually the 26th is my dealer, so that's the one I'm going to. See ya never! :LOL:
If you see a man there that exudes strength, confidence and masuclinity without effort

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? parks-and-recreation_32716

It's not me. I'll be the skinny guy with short shorts drinking starbucks and probably eating some kind of vegan burrito.

Say hi.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are they parading the same two models for dealer to dealer?

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am half considering it... but dammit, I'd lose Race Red + tan interior + interior lights.... Seriously... Ford sucks! Add that shit to Base Bronco and I'm golden! 🤬

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Houston.... we have a problem!!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...door-and-big-bend-velocity-blue-4-door.14891/

That VB doesn't look half bad.... making me consider Base Squatch VB. That's same price as my BB Race Red non-squatch...... 🤷‍♂️
I was on the fence with a base sasquatch in VB and a A51 BD w/o. The base sasquatch is a lot less expensive but I'm afraid the interior will feel cheap by comparison.

BB in RR with sandstone int. is going to be dope and it'll have a few other touches you may appreciate like the leather steering wheel and shifter pulls the mid-pack features

I honestly don't blame you for reconsidering, I know I am but a litf kit and tires are easy to add later and be honest, that's all you want anyways for Sasquatch.

Think over it hard cause you're going to be spending a lot of time inside.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was on the fence with a base sasquatch in VB and a A51 BD w/o. The base sasquatch is a lot less expensive but I'm afraid the interior will feel cheap by comparison.

BB in RR with sandstone int. is going to be dope and it'll have a few other touches you may appreciate like the leather steering wheel and shifter pulls the mid-pack features

I honestly don't blame you for reconsidering, I know I am but a litf kit and tires are easy to add later and be honest, that's all you want anyways for Sasquatch.

Think over it hard cause you're going to be spending a lot of time inside.
For such an angry person, you can actually be a voice of reason now and then... thanks... I needed that 😁
Sponsored