Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

at this point the excitement for the bronco is gone for me. I have watched a ton vids, seen way too many pics. Being blue balled for about a year has me not giving a shit anymore. I will just continue to save money. When my number is up hopefully the excitement comes back
Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This comment caught my attention:

1618940227418.png

#242?? I think at this point, allocation probably doesn't mean shit to us. Personally since I'm a BB non-squatch, I'm all for the numbers in that 1st post. Kick WT to the side and 90% of Squatchers... Yes, I apologize in advance to those of you who have those builds, but it's every man for himself at this point 😁

But seriously, the talk of Squatch being a C.A.F.E. thing does seem to be gaining traction. I'm still blown away that the tow package is a constraint... WTF?

BTW, @Tor148, aren't you getting an early built FE? Congrats!! Thought I saw that in the Chapman thread, unless I was looking at someone else's post.
Thanks, yes I am, june 7th build date!

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
This comment caught my attention:

1618940227418.png

#242?? I think at this point, allocation probably doesn't mean shit to us. Personally since I'm a BB non-squatch, I'm all for the numbers in that 1st post. Kick WT to the side and 90% of Squatchers... Yes, I apologize in advance to those of you who have those builds, but it's every man for himself at this point 😁
It lord of the flies up in here all the sudden.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford is lucky that they really don't have competition while they screw up the reservation process. If Toyota brought back an updated FJ or 4runner at the same time as the bronco release there would probably a whole lot less people worrying about their place in line.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at this point the excitement for the bronco is gone for me. I have watched a ton vids, seen way too many pics. Being blue balled for about a year has me not giving a shit anymore. I will just continue to save money. When my number is up hopefully the excitement comes back
It's closer to morbid curiosity watching this train wreck, than excitement for me.

Mostly my fault for listening to Ford and thinking they could pull this off.

I was a Bronco/Ford fanboy for maybe a month. Excited about buying american. After watching the sausage being made, I'm not sure how good the final product will actually be. I'm sure I'll get bored of it in a few years, anyway. I'm already scouting out classic 4x4's, looking for the next toy...

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's closer to morbid curiosity watching this train wreck, than excitement for me.

Mostly my fault for listening to Ford and thinking they could pull this off.

I was a Bronco/Ford fanboy for maybe a month. Excited about buying american. After watching the sausage being made, I'm not sure how good the final product will actually be. I'm sure I'll get bored of it in a few years, anyway. I'm already scouting out classic 4x4's, looking for the next toy...
I have no loyalty to Ford or any car company for that matter. I don't think I have ever owned more than one car from a particular car company. I am sure that Toyota and others have taken notice of the popularity of the bronco. Toyota probably already has plans to compete. If the bronco does ends up being crap I have no issues going somewhere else.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no loyalty to Ford or any car company for that matter. I don't think I have ever owned more than one car from a particular car company. I am sure that Toyota and others have taken notice of the popularity of the bronco. Toyota probably already has plans to compete. If the bronco does ends up being crap I have no issues going somewhere else.
Of my previous 9 autos, I've had 2 chevy's; '68 Nova and '90 Corvette Z51
I had an early 80's Toyota pickup sr5 4wd. Nothing wrong with Toyota, but I'm not a 4Runner fan and I wouldn't bet that I'd like the styling of a new FJ Cruiser.

It's amazing every other manufacturer let Jeep build the modern Wrangler unchallenged for 15 years.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is lucky that they really don't have competition while they screw up the reservation process. If Toyota brought back an updated FJ or 4runner at the same time as the bronco release there would probably a whole lot less people worrying about their place in line.
If I got from middle of allocation to a 22 for some reason I'll buy a Wrangler.

Brewster can have my $500. (Not blaming them, they can't help if Ford fucks up)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of my previous 9 autos, I've had 2 chevy's; '68 Nova and '90 Corvette Z51
I had an early 80's Toyota pickup sr5 4wd. Nothing wrong with Toyota, but I'm not a 4Runner fan and I wouldn't bet that I'd like the styling of a new FJ Cruiser.

It's amazing every other manufacturer let Jeep build the modern Wrangler unchallenged for 15 years.
I guess most manufactures see more money in the crossovers and SUV's
If I got from middle of allocation to a 22 for some reason I'll buy a Wrangler.

Brewster can have my $500. (Not blaming them, they can't help if Ford fucks up)
I was interested in a wrangler, but I just don't like them. Worst case scenario I might have to think about a jeep and put some aftermarket stuff to make it my own

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd be lying if I didn't say my heart skipped a beat for a second when I opened my email this morning and saw this email from Ford:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619011900346

I was like oooooh shit, am I about to see a build date?? (full well knowing the emails come out on Thursdays)

Hurriedly opened the email.................................................................. whoomp whoomp... just a reminder for my Monday appointment to see the Broncos in person. Not what I was hoping for, but nonetheless, good enough for now.

And to comment on the last few pages (it's baseball season, and work has been busy, so I've been touch and go on here) At this point, it's for real a lottery. I think some engineer at Ford needs to double check their math on their algorithm. (#242??) I'm just sitting back hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. Hopefully we all get a more clear picture within the next month or so. Or maybe even tomorrow. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep seeing this thread pop up.
You all are animals!!!! 305 pages lol
Edit: I started page 306!

I don’t even want to try and catch up on the last 100 pages I missed.

Just had to give you props.
Yea ever since this thread was about finding a dealer I find it to be the one place on this forum where the assholes tend to stay away. Probably because they would get roasted by everyone and booted out. We just bullshit. Kinda our own forum within bronco6g.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just bummed out by this whole process. My attitude could 180 tomorrow but the doubt is creeping in.
Oh this whole process has made me dead inside, but seriously I kinda stop caring as much. When I get my bronco I will be excited again
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's sort of starting to feel like being in a football game. Pre-game, you are all wound up and ready for it to (literally) kick off! Things are going great, then the other team fights back (COVID delays). You get to halftime (and finally get access to B&P toconfig your Bronco) and you come out raring to go in the second half.

All going well and then you throw a 'pick' and they push back order dates. You get to order day and we have GVWR issues. Cursed again. Early May announcements hit and you think you are cruising to victory, but the refs come in and award the other team a bunch of priority builds and you are behind again. Only so long you can keep the enthusiasm. All of a sudden, that freshman or sophomore gets into the game and they throw him the ball even though he didn't start coming to practice until way later than you.

Dejected, you sulk to the bench, not even paying attention to the game when, all of a sudden (in your dreams) they need you to go in and field a punt, and you return it for the winning score and ride home in your Bronco. Or not. Hard to tell what's reality and what's a nightmare any more.

Just a thought. Any similarity to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. YMMV. 😜
Sponsored

Last edited: