Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's sort of starting to feel like being in a football game. Pre-game, you are all wound up and ready for it to (literally) kick off! Things are going great, then the other team fights back (COVID delays). You get to halftime (and finally get access to B&P toconfig your Bronco) and you come out raring to go in the second half.

All going well and then you throw a 'pick' and they push back order dates. You get to order day and we have GVWR issues. Cursed again. Early May announcements hit and you think you are cruising to victory, but the refs come in and award the other team a bunch of priority builds and you are behind again. Only so long you can keep the enthusiasm. All of a sudden, that freshman or sophomore gets into the game and they throw him the ball even though he didn't start coming to practice until way later than you.

Dejected, you sulk to the bench, not even paying attention to the game when, all of a sudden (in your dreams) they need you to go in and field a punt, and you return it for the winning score and ride home in your Bronco. Or not. Hard to tell what's reality and what's a nightmare any more.

Just a thought. Any similarity to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. YMMV. 😜
You sound like a Jets fan :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sound like a Jets fan :ROFLMAO:
Lord help me, nope, but my father-in-law is...I'm constantly calling to say "sorry 'bout that game" to him, Fortunately, I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and my high school years were when the Steelers first dominated, so that is not my albatross...

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lord help me, nope, but my father-in-law is...I'm constantly calling to say "sorry 'bout that game" to him, Fortunately, I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and my high school years were when the Steelers first dominated, so that is not my albatross...
Too bad they been sucking for awhile now. A lot of wasted talent.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too bad they been sucking for awhile now. A lot of wasted talent.
Yeah - it has been challenging. Their record to start the year was ridiculous, but you could see they had flaws, and then the floor fell out. Fortunately, I don't live and die by sports teams any more, so I find it more amusing than anything.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emails will come...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1619045381383
I think the Sixers tried that line too... (seems to be the "don't fire us yet, it has to get better soon" 'Hail Mary' line)

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good morning friends! Anyone else excited to maybe, but not likely, get an email today?
Um...... No.

I sit at the tail end of MY21 allocations (7/15 res) for the dealer I'm with. At this point, I'll be lucky to get a MY21. Certainly not expecting an email anytime soon.

But good luck to the rest of you.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could be mistaken but I think Mo posted that they expected 7 Broncos in the first production cycle and only had 2 confirmed last week. If so we should expect to hear something about the other 5 this week and maybe next week.

My guy told me they only had 2 of those 7 in the system at the time.

Mine wasn't one of them. I don't expect it to be in the first 7 anyways, never did.

If thing stay this way and they are going to get 7-10 Broncos in each cycle then maybe I'll make the 3rd wave.

I don't know why but after being so patient for so long I'm getting itchy now that were getting closer and am getting really tempted to buy a Gladiator instead now that I've talked myself out of changing my order to a Base-Sasquatch.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could be mistaken but I think Mo posted that they expected 7 Broncos in the first production cycle and only had 2 confirmed last week. If so we should expect to hear something about the other 5 this week and maybe next week.

Mine wasn't one of them. I don't expect it to be in the first 7 anyways, never did.

If thing stay this way and they are going to get 7-10 Broncos in each cycle then maybe I'll make the 3rd wave.

I don't know why but after being so patient for so long I'm getting itchy now that were getting closer and am getting really tempted to buy a Gladiator instead now that I've talked myself out of changing my order to a Base-Sasquatch.
The reason is you could probably have a gladiator today and with some good incentives.

Meanwhile at Ford corporate:

AABF1DB1-AA43-4FDD-82AB-618CF9BE9316.jpeg

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I couldn't resist the 🤮 that's for the Gladiator comment 😔

But you know how it goes, you do you. Most people on this site are converts anyways. And a few (very few) of us are Bronco or Bust. So I guess people just need to do what works for them. ;)

I will add, it was nice to see the angry brocotect hitting the forum yesterday 😁
Sponsored