Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've heard nothing about my reservation for the event Monday.

Hope that doesn't mean anything cause it's a 2.5 hr drove for me and taking the day off work
Well, it is where my reservation is. So maybe that makes the difference?

What slot time slot are you shooting for? I'm going 1-2pm. Maybe I'll catch you in the background of one of my photos! lol
Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my ford email today!

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.13.22 PM.png

I think they just told me to go get stuffed!

Bastards
You and me both. Got the same damn email a couple of hours ago 🤷‍♂️

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

What slot time slot are you shooting for? I'm going 1-2pm. Maybe I'll catch you in the background of one of my photos! lol
Just start snapping pics of any angry people you see, you're bound to catch him eventually 🤣

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

12-1 is my time slot. My left is my good side.

I've included a photo so you'll recognize me. Im in the circle.

Ive covered my friends faces to protect their privacy.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 1.55.42 PM

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else order from Bergey’s and know more than them? I also didn’t get an email today and they still have no answers when you call.
Not I. We did have someone trying to work them over, I think maybe @Fly by Nite, but don't think he went with them.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't get my email today, and I am supposed to be #6 on the list at Brewster. A little disappointed, but I think the Lux package got me. If I don't get an email next week I will start to get a little worried...

BL / 2.7 / non-Sas / Lux

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't get my email today, and I am supposed to be #6 on the list at Brewster. A little disappointed, but I think the Lux package got me. If I don't get an email next week I will start to get a little worried...

BL / 2.7 / non-Sas / Lux
It could be the MIC or the 2.7.

Some guy in the Chapman thread with a time stamp 2 hours before me (7/15 10am - 12pm mine) got the email. BL soft top 2.3 and tow package I think.

So who the F really knows at this point how Ford is building them

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could be the MIC or the 2.7.

Some guy in the Chapman thread with a time stamp 2 hours before me (7/15 10am - 12pm mine) got the email. BL soft top 2.3 and tow package I think.

So who the F really knows at this point how Ford is building them
TL/DR
I think timestamp is the least weighted variable in the scheduling algorithm.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scheduling algorithm was not re-written to take into account reservation timestamp. Actually, it would surprise me if they did. That would be a huge undertaking and most likely break years of work.

I think timestamp only gave you order in the order queue. I recall some dealer on here saying she could enter orders in the ford system in any order she felt like (before Bronco orders were a thing).

My guess the algorithm takes into account (besides parts/efficiency/cafe?/destination-region/color variables) order priority code and finally, order in queue.

In order to keep us in somewhat of a timestamp order, they told all dealers to use the same priority code 19 and they would sort by the order queue by reservation timestamp instead of order input date.

Normally you don't have 150,000 orders in the queue, so maybe that was not a huge deal to the designers, writers and testers of the algorithm.

The VIP priority orders got their priority number set low enough so the algorithm would choose them first. They can probably set an upper limit for priority number or some other way to manually mark some orders for build. They have to be able to run test builds and push VIP's up to the front.

Also, they say they're prioritizing FE's the first week of every month. There must be a way to weight trim above the other variables.

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
TL/DR
I think timestamp is the least weighted variable in the scheduling algorithm.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scheduling algorithm was not re-written to take into account reservation timestamp. Actually, it would surprise me if they did. That would be a huge undertaking and most likely break years of work.

I think timestamp only gave you order in the order queue. I recall some dealer on here saying she could enter orders in the ford system in any order she felt like (before Bronco orders were a thing).

My guess the algorithm takes into account (besides parts/efficiency/cafe?/destination-region/color variables) order priority code and finally, order in queue.

In order to keep us in somewhat of a timestamp order, they told all dealers to use the same priority code 19 and they would sort by the order queue by reservation timestamp instead of order input date.

Normally you don't have 150,000 orders in the queue, so maybe that was not a huge deal to the designers, writers and testers of the algorithm.

The VIP priority orders got their priority number set low enough so the algorithm would choose them first. They can probably set an upper limit for priority number or some other way to manually mark some orders for build. They have to be able to run test builds and push VIP's up to the front.

Also, they say they're prioritizing FE's the first week of every month. There must be a way to weight trim above the other variables.
Well I'm priority code 17. Take that for what it's worth.

Idk anyone else's priority codes out there. And I agree that we have no clue how Ford is actually handling any of this. I was surprised with that guy yesterday or whenever it was said he was #242 or something and got the email. Sounds like a priority thing or maybe Ford said let's make THIS model 1st. Who the hell knows.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This whole process has been crap. In the beginning of all this I had hope I would get my bronco on time but now I doubt it. I have 2 door with sasquatch and 2.7. No way in the hell I would drop any of that to get it faster. I got a playstation 5 pretty early so I am guessing I have used up all my luck for the year 😂

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'm priority code 17. Take that for what it's worth.

Idk anyone else's priority codes out there. And I agree that we have no clue how Ford is actually handling any of this. I was surprised with that guy yesterday or whenever it was said he was #242 or something and got the email. Sounds like a priority thing or maybe Ford said let's make THIS model 1st. Who the hell knows.
17, interesting.
i do recall someone saying ford was forcing 19, but really, i doubt even ford could tell you at this point.

that #242 post made me go down this rat hole of timestamp is mostly meaningless, except to keep dealers from pushing their vip customers to the top of the order queue. It would look really bad for ford if most of the first few day reservations didn't get a build because friends/family/vip/high roller late reservations were built first. It would also be hard to hide, i think, because there is a pretty good number of early reservation holders on this forum and a few honest dealers to compare.
In exchange, ford granted dealers a very small number of VIP's.

but yeah, i'm just thinking out loud here. i need to work on trolling other threads to pass the time.
is the first ban temporary?

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
17, interesting.
i do recall someone saying ford was forcing 19, but really, i doubt even ford could tell you at this point.

that #242 post made me go down this rat hole of timestamp is mostly meaningless, except to keep dealers from pushing their vip customers to the top of the order queue. It would look really bad for ford if most of the first few day reservations didn't get a build because friends/family/vip/high roller late reservations were built first. It would also be hard to hide, i think, because there is a pretty good number of early reservation holders on this forum and a few honest dealers to compare.
In exchange, ford granted dealers a very small number of VIP's.

but yeah, i'm just thinking out loud here. i need to work on trolling other threads to pass the time.
is the first ban temporary?
Depends on who you ask... For me, yeah 1st was a week. For Used2Jeep, 1st was permanent 🤷‍♂️

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole process has been crap. In the beginning of all this I had hope I would get my bronco on time but now I doubt it. I have 2 door with sasquatch and 2.7. No way in the hell I would drop any of that to get it faster. I got a playstation 5 pretty early so I am guessing I have used up all my luck for the year 😂
I'm with you. I've thought about changing my build for the chance at an earlier Bronco, but I feel like I had to make enough compromises with the option restrictions. I'm not prepared to make more. I think I like my final build... 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored