Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with you. I've thought about changing my build for the chance at an earlier Bronco, but I feel like I had to make enough compromises with the option restrictions. I'm not prepared to make more. I think I like my final build... 🤷‍♂️
Yea I would rather wait and get the bronco I pretty much want then to get it earlier and be disappointed every day I get into it
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
17, interesting.
i do recall someone saying ford was forcing 19, but really, i doubt even ford could tell you at this point.

that #242 post made me go down this rat hole of timestamp is mostly meaningless, except to keep dealers from pushing their vip customers to the top of the order queue. It would look really bad for ford if most of the first few day reservations didn't get a build because friends/family/vip/high roller late reservations were built first. It would also be hard to hide, i think, because there is a pretty good number of early reservation holders on this forum and a few honest dealers to compare.
In exchange, ford granted dealers a very small number of VIP's.

but yeah, i'm just thinking out loud here. i need to work on trolling other threads to pass the time.
is the first ban temporary?
My first account got perma ban with no warning over nothing from what I can tell.

This account has been to ban twice over way worse stuff then my perma ban account.

I also have a third that's been banned once but that one I totally deserved and probably should have been perma ban.

So with all my experience being banned I can tell you one thing.

I have no clue how they determine what is and what isn't bannable behavior.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I would rather wait and get the bronco I pretty much want then to get it earlier and be disappointed every day I get into it
Totally not worth it to get something you don't want to get it sooner. You'll be living with a lot longer than you had to wait for it (I hope).

TrailBuddah

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Two-Door Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I started to recalibrate my expectations for this rollout after that sorry excuse for a materials video came out. That’s when I realized, oh, they really are making this up as they go along. At least that’s how it felt. It seems like Ford probably had what they thought was a comprehensive rollout plan, and then the realities and uncertainties of pandemic hit, and they weren’t able to adapt and get a handle on managing the customer experience and expectations. I do cut Ford some slack because we are living in challenging times, but it does feel things could’ve been handle better. As others have noted, Ford is very lucky this vehicle has such a strong legacy and pent up demand.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My first account got perma ban with no warning over nothing from what I can tell.

And THAT is the infuriating thing. Kind of strange but, let's just hypothetically surmise that this site is Fohrd funded in some fashion, removing folks for an unknown reason, yeah that could negatively impact sales. Call it spiteful but yeah, could happen. 🤷

Back on topic:. How about them Brewster's???! 😉

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just came back from seeing it. And honestly it's more amazing in person than I suspected. I would settle for a BASE probably! It's a beautiful machine. Waiting for the black top wildtrak is ideal for my finances however since we just bought a house and closing costs equal My down payment

This account has been to ban twice over way worse stuff then my perma ban account.

I also have a third that's been banned once but that one I totally deserved and probably should have been perma ban.

Did you say something political by chance ?
And THAT is the infuriating thing. Kind of strange but, let's just hypothetically surmise that this site is Fohrd funded in some fashion, removing folks for an unknown reason, yeah that could negatively impact sales. Call it spiteful but yeah, could happen. 🤷

Back on topic:. How about them Brewster's???! 😉
Without really knowing what he did, it's hard to say he was banned for nothing.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just saw it in Conshohocken
I expected to be underwhelmed and the moment I saw it, I was giddy like a little school girl. My excitement recently started wavering but after seeing it, I'm back up to a 10 on thr excitement scale

Quick impressions:

• Wow it's larger overall than I thought
  • Saw a big bend with SAS and badlands. The size in tires was almost imperceptible to me
  • Antimatter blue is magical in person. Shit in photos
  • Mgv seats are soft like a baby's ass
  • Stepping up into this will take some [welcomed] getting used to
  • The larger screen is wonderful
  • Handle bars didn't feel loose like another poster said in another thread
  • My fiance is 5'4. I'm 5'9 for reference in these photos. Comfy as all heck in the front. In the back it looked cramped but I felt fine. Felt like from the back I could talk the front seat peoples ear off because you're so close
  • Yes, I had to rock the flannel. It was also cold as heck today

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210422_171010

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210422-192630_Outlook

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210422-192554_Outlook

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210422_170027

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210422_170718

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20210422-192535_Outlook

20210422_165844.jpg

Last edited:

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I expected to be underwhelmed and the moment I saw it, I was giddy like a little school girl. My excitement recently started wavering but after seeing it, I'm back up to a 10 on thr excitement scale

Quick impressions:

• Saw a big bend with SAS and badlands. The size in tires was almost imperceptible to me
  • My fiance is 5'4. I'm 5'9 for reference in these photos. Comfy as all heck in the front. In the back it looked cramped but I felt fine. Felt like from the back I could talk the front seat peoples ear off because you're so close
What pics? Don't see any yet ;)

I would really like to see a BD or lower non-Squatch. Then I can get an idea of what size tire I'll be able to go with... But all these damn Squatched or BL that have better than stock suspension is bullshit.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What pics? Don't see any yet ;)

I would really like to see a BD or lower non-Squatch. Then I can get an idea of what size tire I'll be able to go with... But all these damn Squatched or BL that have better than stock suspension is bullshit.
Snuck them in after I posted.... Bastard! 😁

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Quick impressions:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210422_165844

I gotta ask. Did the rear seats feel like they sat low? I see your knees pointing up a lot in the pics, not how I like to sit (yeah used to driving my Mustang).

Doesn't matter much as I won't be in back seat... But am curious. Expect it to be very much like the wife's JKU... only better of course.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gotta ask. Did the rear seats feel like they sat low? I see your knees pointing up a lot in the pics, not how I like to sit (yeah used to driving my Mustang).

Doesn't matter much as I won't be in back seat... But am curious. Expect it to be very much like the wife's JKU... only better of course.
I had to point my knees that way. The seats sit high. Higher than any vehicle I've sat in (from the backseat). It was as if you had premium view from back there. I like to think it was made that way intentionally so that back seat ppl can see the trail well.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lol wanted to post before my browser crashed on me or something. Then went back in and uploaded the high def photos
You can admit it @Vigor you were just trying to get @Drunken Wisdom (END) all worked up. It's kind of a game anyway... 😉. Nah, #MadRespect for that guy.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Quick impressions:

I said big bend, but maybe that's a black diamond(?)
Idk I'm not as familiar with the series below badlands

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I said big bend, but maybe that's a black diamond(?)
Idk I'm not as familiar with the series below badlands
Was curious about that. The grill had lots of square cutouts. BB is oval.
Sponsored