Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I said big bend, but maybe that's a black diamond(?)
Idk I'm not as familiar with the series below badlands
Snob! 😁

Did they have Ford peeps to answer questions? Did ya ask any?

I'm still trying to remember what I want to ask when I go next week. I need to figure out the stock suspension height and whatnot.

Edit: It's good to start seeing opinions from our area. Cuz we all know the rest of America is clueless ;)
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw it in Conshohocken
I expected to be underwhelmed and the moment I saw it, I was giddy like a little school girl. My excitement recently started wavering but after seeing it, I'm back up to a 10 on thr excitement scale

Quick impressions:

• Wow it's larger overall than I thought
  • Saw a big bend with SAS and badlands. The size in tires was almost imperceptible to me
  • Antimatter blue is magical in person. Shit in photos
  • Mgv seats are soft like a baby's ass
  • Stepping up into this will take some [welcomed] getting used to
  • The larger screen is wonderful
  • Handle bars didn't feel loose like another poster said in another thread
  • My fiance is 5'4. I'm 5'9 for reference in these photos. Comfy as all heck in the front. In the back it looked cramped but I felt fine. Felt like from the back I could talk the front seat peoples ear off because you're so close
  • Yes, I had to rock the flannel. It was also cold as heck today

20210422_171010.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192630_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192554_Outlook.jpg

20210422_170027.jpg

20210422_170718.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192535_Outlook.jpg
Awesome!
Your excitement is contagious

I hope we all get ours soon

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Snob! 😁

I'm still trying to remember what I want to ask when I go next week. I need to figure out the stock suspension height and whatnot.
BN likes to answer "What size motor is that". They almost always smile at that question too. 👌

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Snob! 😁

I simply couldn't think of a question to ask. I was too concerned with how it felt to sit in every seat and the quality of the buttons and seats.

There were at least 6 Ford workers there. They were very very friendly and while some of them had been there for 8 hours in the cold, they were in high spirits

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What pics? Don't see any yet ;)

I would really like to see a BD or lower non-Squatch. Then I can get an idea of what size tire I'll be able to go with... But all these damn Squatched or BL that have better than stock suspension is bullshit.
Totally agree. Really wished the BD wasn't squatched on this roadshow.
I said big bend, but maybe that's a black diamond(?)
Idk I'm not as familiar with the series below badlands
Definitely BD. ;)

Can't wait to see them Monday!

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Totally agree. Really wished the BD wasn't squatched on this roadshow.

Definitely BD. ;)

Can't wait to see them Monday!
Looks like you are up next then @PowPow. Make sure you ask the Ford people what the deal is with the standard suspension. Can we fit 295's with just different wheels? ;)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw it in Conshohocken
I expected to be underwhelmed and the moment I saw it, I was giddy like a little school girl. My excitement recently started wavering but after seeing it, I'm back up to a 10 on thr excitement scale

Quick impressions:

• Wow it's larger overall than I thought
  • Saw a big bend with SAS and badlands. The size in tires was almost imperceptible to me
  • Antimatter blue is magical in person. Shit in photos
  • Mgv seats are soft like a baby's ass
  • Stepping up into this will take some [welcomed] getting used to
  • The larger screen is wonderful
  • Handle bars didn't feel loose like another poster said in another thread
  • My fiance is 5'4. I'm 5'9 for reference in these photos. Comfy as all heck in the front. In the back it looked cramped but I felt fine. Felt like from the back I could talk the front seat peoples ear off because you're so close
  • Yes, I had to rock the flannel. It was also cold as heck today

20210422_171010.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192630_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192554_Outlook.jpg

20210422_170027.jpg

20210422_170718.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-192535_Outlook.jpg

20210422_165844.jpg
ALright - that pic of you in the back has me concerned if you are really 5'9" - you look like you could chew the ears off someone, let alone talk them off... With a soft top it still looks like you are close to the roof. I'm going over Saturday to Chapman to see these and will def be taking my 6''1" son to see if he can fit in the back seat.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ALright - that pic of you in the back has me concerned if you are really 5'9" - you look like you could chew the ears off someone, let alone talk them off... With a soft top it still looks like you are close to the roof. I'm going over Saturday to Chapman to see these and will def be taking my 6''1" son to see if he can fit in the back seat.
Get more pics!!!

And see my suspension question above ;)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get more pics!!!

I'm not putting any money on anyone answering something I don't already know at a regional event, but I will try to remember to ask 😁

What pics do we need at this point? Should I take a non-organic banana or maybe a cucumber for this photo-shoot 😜 What I'd like to do is scan the plastic grab-handle inserts and vent tabs so I can replicate them on a 3D printer in another color...but I'm guessing dis-assembly of the Bronco is frowned upon.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get more pics!!!

I thought the threads from @jaruss01 probably answered the tire size/offset questions. I know most of his focus was on the OBX and managing through that, but I thought they got measurements for different models. Which one are you getting? I was at first thinking "no big deal" as you can get the 285s or 315s on the optional wheels (on Badlands) but then saw you were looking non-squatch BD or lower. Haven't looked at the coverage, but are there any at SuperCel this week that anyone can get pics on? Betting Ford has somebody there that can answer questions...

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought the threads from @jaruss01 probably answered the tire size/offset questions. I know most of his focus was on the OBX and managing through that, but I thought they got measurements for different models. Which one are you getting? I was at first thinking "no big deal" as you can get the 285s or 315s on the optional wheels (on Badlands) but then saw you were looking non-squatch BD or lower. Haven't looked at the coverage, but are there any at SuperCel this week that anyone can get pics on? Betting Ford has somebody there that can answer questions...
Seems like Ford is bringing nothing but Squatched or BL's to these events. No stock suspension, and no one seems to want to get that answer.

jaruss01 did say that technically you should be able to fit a 33.25" tire (if I remember correctly), but it doesn't help me much. On my '93 FSB I did stuff a 35" tire on it as long as I removed my running boards. Yet oddly enough, that same 35" tire wouldn't fit on my '94 FSB without rubbing 🤷‍♂️

To sum it up, in "theory" I should be able to fit a 295 (33.3") in there probably without issue, just with new wheels. But I'd like to know more about stock suspension. Maybe one of the Ford guys can even let us know if Squatch does in fact include a lift? Many discussions on that one. And it seems to fall into anything between no lift up to maybe 2" lift.

Edit: Corrected to show what @jaruss01 came up with for what should fit no problem. 33.25" x 11.1" tire. And the tire I want to use 295x70R17 is 33.3" x 11.6". So yeah, with a different offset, probably good. But I'd like to know this well before I actually take delivery... which at this point is probably 12/2021 or later 😔

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I was comfortable. But definitely report back and see if your son felt comfortable in the back. I really only ever intend on having a medium sized dog back there

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gotta ask. Did the rear seats feel like they sat low? I see your knees pointing up a lot in the pics, not how I like to sit (yeah used to driving my Mustang).

Doesn't matter much as I won't be in back seat... But am curious. Expect it to be very much like the wife's JKU... only better of course.
I didn't really notice this until I read he's 5'9". Pics make him look much taller so the seats look low. But apparently their just low. Which is fine I guess. Everyone in my family other than me is really short.