Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would go with the black diamond. To be honest, I changed my build for like the 20th time now, back to a BB. I tried to do the Base Squatch, but I don't like the grille, the non-tint, the headlights and lack of tow package. And I'd never use the position sensitive shocks, or the front locker. I'll go aftermarket with new tires, and if I want to go bigger, pick up a lift (can always do spacer lift as well).

Look at it this way, you got a VIN!! I'm a July 15 res and no VIN in sight for me 🤬 Most likely bumped to MY22 already.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1623170553872
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its been a while since I last posted an update. I have been extremely disappointed in the process. Brewster was unable to fix my order. I attempted to confirm with them many times during the process; however, they kept assuring me ford had the right build info. That was not correct... Now I have two options take delivery of the black diamond with no packages/options and possibly get my truck in a few weeks 6/21, or wait for an undetermined amount of time for a basesquatch. They are planning to let me used one of the early cancelled or forgotten reservations. The have been very nice in the process but as you can imagine how annoyed I am. I am leaning towards taking delivery and selling when the other truck gets made. Thoughts?
Not sure I'd trust the whole use an early cancellation or forgotten reservation thing. That's still tied to someone else until the dealer gets it. I don't totally know the process, but in theory, couldn't that person, who starts getting build emails, call up Ford and be like "yo, ford. wtf. I didn't order this." and have it cancelled? Or at least start down some kinda path that won't lead anywhere good.

Either way, I wouldn't trust that shit.

Maybe try calling Ford? See what/if they can do anything? Or if Brewster really was the guilty party here, maybe discuss a 'make it right' deal, and they could pay for lift and 35's? Idk, just throwing out ideas.

Sorry man, tough position to be in. I know I'd be livid. At least for me, one time in my life I order a car that has exactly what I want in it, and have to settle for what's available? No thanks.

Also not a fan of taking delivery and selling. Yes, right now used car market is redic. But that ain't gonna last forever. So if you're in a financial position to take a hit, then good for you. But I wouldn't take the loss.

OR, try and work out a short term lease deal with Brewster. While you wait for the car you actually want. Honestly, now that I typed all this out, this is the move I'd go with.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I'd trust the whole use an early cancellation or forgotten reservation thing. That's still tied to someone else until the dealer gets it. I don't totally know the process, but in theory, couldn't that person, who starts getting build emails, call up Ford and be like "yo, ford. wtf. I didn't order this." and have it cancelled? Or at least start down some kinda path that won't lead anywhere good.

Either way, I wouldn't trust that shit.

Maybe try calling Ford? See what/if they can do anything? Or if Brewster really was the guilty party here, maybe discuss a 'make it right' deal, and they could pay for lift and 35's? Idk, just throwing out ideas.

Sorry man, tough position to be in. I know I'd be livid. At least for me, one time in my life I order a car that has exactly what I want in it, and have to settle for what's available? No thanks.

Also not a fan of taking delivery and selling. Yes, right now used car market is redic. But that ain't gonna last forever. So if you're in a financial position to take a hit, then good for you. But I wouldn't take the loss.

OR, try and work out a short term lease deal with Brewster. While you wait for the car you actually want. Honestly, now that I typed all this out, this is the move I'd go with.
Yeah the lease deal seems like a pretty good proposition from both sides, especially if you're in need to new transportation. Basically a long term test drive to see what you can/can't live without and get exactly what you want in '22

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you drop these ? 🥜🥜
I did indeed, lol. I figured the equivalent wrangler to the BD would be the willys and I think you get more with the BD. But you are right I should’ve bailed

Sponsored

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I ordered a Sleep Number Bed yesterday. I think they are using the same supply chain system as Ford. The earliest I could get delivery was the beginning of August. Two month wait for a stupid mattress. :cautious:

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I ordered a Sleep Number Bed yesterday. I think they are using the same supply chain system as Ford. The earliest I could get delivery was the beginning of August. Two month wait for a stupid mattress. :cautious:
Similar boat. Ordered a dresser from crate&barrel back in the beginning of April and earliest pickup was mid July. Currently using rubbermaid bins and a folding table since we sold off our old bedroom set a couple weeks ago, haha.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did indeed, lol. I figured the equivalent wrangler to the BD would be the willys and I think you get more with the BD. But you are right I should’ve bailed
I think you would be kicking yourself if you did actually order the jeep... Only jeep I would bail on the bronco for is the 3.0 or 4xe rubicon but I am not made of money....

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Similar boat. Ordered a dresser from crate&barrel back in the beginning of April and earliest pickup was mid July. Currently using rubbermaid bins and a folding table since we sold off our old bedroom set a couple weeks ago, haha.
We went to Westelm And they said September for a sofa lolol.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't half of you have VIN's already?

I can't even get the new shed I ordered a month ago... that's expected end of August! I'm getting smacked everywhere I turn 😞

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you would be kicking yourself if you did actually order the jeep... Only jeep I would bail on the bronco for is the 3.0 or 4xe rubicon but I am not made of money....
Yea, i figure the MT would be fun and the off-road features should be enough. Most of the off roading I will do would probably be beach driving and most annual passes are sold out anyway.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On a side note we are having our first full capacity event in 2 weeks - Foo Fighters. Should be an interesting summer and planning for a REALLY busy sports and concert season.

Oh and sleep number - had mine for like 10 years - LOVE IT.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's bronco or nothing for me. When I get my bronco I plan on parking next to every jeep in my parking lot. Rotating it daily till I get bored of it🤣
Wow, great idea, I must steal it!!!!

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On a side note we are having our first full capacity event in 2 weeks - Foo Fighters. Should be an interesting summer and planning for a REALLY busy sports and concert season.
Is that the MSG show they just announced? I saw them at Jones Beach a couple years ago. Awesome show, and one of my favorite concert posters in my collection.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 162DDBD2-981F-45DB-8677-CFB23566752D
Sponsored