Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many people do a trouble take on that plate thinking they saw: sandy clam?
I'd say 3 people: EvlNvrDis, Angry and you.

I can't wait to unveil my daughter's Bronco (power wheels). I sanded it down and started painting it yesterday. Ran out of Race Red which sucks, because it's $50 a can. Has to match though! I'll share pics when it's all done.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow didn’t see the bottom with your info 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️…. I’m not looking you up… Jeesh
Too busy confiscating a truck load of Broncos?
Can we setup a private Off-Roadeo in the impound lot? Maybe car crushing other impounds like monster trucks? And we can jump the fence at the end of the course!

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who’s getting the card?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 40872097-2679-404D-B3F4-230BD861DBBF
You can get at least $300 if not $500+ in airline value getting one of their cards. A $50 value is pretty laughable. That said, they probably know that the people who are passionate about the Bronco will want this regardless of the offer. Fuck, I think I have to get it now.

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who’s getting the card?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 40872097-2679-404D-B3F4-230BD861DBBF
I already got the card. Offers 3% back in rewards, I only use it for gas. Then I use the rewards for oil change & 5 tire rotation. I don't believe it can be used as cash back, never looked that deep into it. Think it's just rewards points.

Sure it's nothing great really, but for what I use it for, it has value. 🤷‍♂️

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I already got the card. Offers 3% back in rewards, I only use it for gas. Then I use the rewards for oil change & 5 tire rotation. I don't believe it can be used as cash back, never looked that deep into it. Think it's just rewards points.

Sure it's nothing great really, but for what I use it for, it has value. 🤷‍♂️
As long as it works for ya that’s all that matters!!!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Having worked for one of the MAJOR card brands in the past I am always very aware of the other non-advertised card benefits. One of my current cards has been used in the past several times to extend the warranty on very expensive carbon fiber hockey sticks - which normally come with only a 30 day warranty - this particular card made it a year. So while 3% may not be a great offer - if there are any other premium benefits on it - it's worth comparing it to whatever else is in your wallet. I'd get it but until my Bronco is in my driveway, I'm boycotting anything else Ford.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was a little frustrated and called Brewster to see where I was at in line. He said he was trying to make a updated list. He said he didn't have any more allocations for June but should have some for July. (hence no email for me in June 😖 ). Maybe next month...
.....Maybe this year.....
I was hoping for this summer, but seems my build doesn't want to happen. So even if Brewster has allocations, who knows if Ford will be able to build it.

~~~Wildtrak, Mic Top, Tow Pkg~~~

Sponsored