Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes not going to be an issue, Brian and I discussed getting updated agreements to any that are impacted.
Good to hear. I reached out to Brian via Email a few months ago about it and he responded asking if I would consider the return e-mail an agreement. I requested a signed agreement but never heard anything back. Hoping he'll be willing to issue us signed agreements
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good to hear. I reached out to Brian via Email a few months ago about it and he responded asking if I would consider the return e-mail an agreement. I requested a signed agreement but never heard anything back. Hoping he'll be willing to issue us signed agreements
Just got off the phone with him - he is going to try and put something together and leverage the "previous agreement" as a means for creating a single signed addendum including the MY23 for all of us getting pushed, rather than having to customize individual letters for all of us.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got to the point where the "Dear John" letter from Ford yesterday put me over the edge and I posted on the @Ford Motor Company linked in page - There is clearly something wrong with me in the head to continue to punish myself for Ford's ineptitude and remain on this roller coaster ride that is nothing short of a dumpster fire (actually more like a PortaPotti fire at this point). The word frustrating needs to be re-defined for 2022 with a big ol' picture of the Bronco next to it.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to the point where the "Dear John" letter from Ford yesterday put me over the edge and I posted on the @Ford Motor Company linked in page - There is clearly something wrong with me in the head to continue to punish myself for Ford's ineptitude and remain on this roller coaster ride that is nothing short of a dumpster fire (actually more like a PortaPotti fire at this point). The word frustrating needs to be re-defined for 2022 with a big ol' picture of the Bronco next to it.
Agreed. It certainly doesn't do anything for my confidence in what their service will be like owning a Ford either. Good possibility if I don't have a VIN by the summer, I'll be leaving Ford completely.

Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Brewster crew - 11 Broncos scheduled yesterday. Hope yours was one of them....regrettably, mine was not.
I've been out of the loop for some time now. Is Brewster reaching out to those that were scheduled? Cause if they are, I guess I'm also not scheduled.
One of these days I'll be surprised with a "Congratulations! Your Bronco is scheduled!"
Or better yet, "Your Bronco has arrived at Brewster!" :cautious:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've been out of the loop for some time now. Is Brewster reaching out to those that were scheduled? Cause if they are, I guess I'm also not scheduled.
One of these days I'll be surprised with a "Congratulations! Your Bronco is scheduled!"
Or better yet, "Your Bronco has arrived at Brewster!" :cautious:
I'm sure they will be reaching out to the lucky ones.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...Hope I communicated better than this sounds to me! Feel free to keep asking questions.
Hey, thanks for the detail on this. You're probably right in that the drive really doesn't typically need to go on the folding table. I've got the MIC so opening probably isn't a problem like you have.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, thanks for the detail on this. You're probably right in that the drive really doesn't typically need to go on the folding table. I've got the MIC so opening probably isn't a problem like you have.
The MIC will give you more options to fully open a fridge with rear hinge. I think. I'm not sure how far up the rear window goes to the top of the roof.

With the fridge all the way in the cargo area, the lid hits the speaker.
With the fridge all the way out, the lid hits the bottom of the soft top.

I can still access the fridge fine, but you have to hold the top up. If i don't want to hold the top while loading / unloading the fridge, I open the lid inside and pull the fridge slide all the way out. The fridge lid gets "caught" by the inside of the soft top rear window, stays inside the cargo area, and the fridge slides out fully open. Just slide it back to close again.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone from the Brewster crew have a Raptor scheduled in September?

Day 2 and GT ticket here, and I was told it was shipped with a window if 9/22 - 9/28.

Im at disbelief it might all be finally happening

@Johnnymo If your avail we getta get a beer and eff around with the Braptor (maybe not in that order) on D-Day

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone from the Brewster crew have a Raptor scheduled in September?

Day 2 and GT ticket here, and I was told it was shipped with a window if 9/22 - 9/28.

Im at disbelief it might all be finally happening

@Johnnymo If your avail we getta get a beer and eff around with the Braptor (maybe not in that order) on D-Day
Hell yeah!

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brewster crew - 11 Broncos scheduled yesterday. Hope yours was one of them....regrettably, mine was not.
I really hope all 11 were ahead of me in line at Brewster. Last update was that I was number 22. Finally getting into the top 10 would make my day.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really hope all 11 were ahead of me in line at Brewster. Last update was that I was number 22. Finally getting into the top 10 would make my day.
1/2 the total orders were non B6G holders, but of the B6G group 60% were 7/16 or earlier reservations - that puts you (along with me) in the lower 40% remaining. I'd imagine it's reasonably close to reservation order for the bulk of the Broncos but unfortunately I don't have the specifics.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also was notified I have a 10/24 build week! I had stopped checking it’s been so long, but got a text from Shae letting me know it was scheduled.
Sponsored