Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, my gladiator ETA changed yet again from November 22 to today nov 29 to now December 20. Might not make it to rausch creek on December 18th. I might have to lemon law this thing, but then idk what I'd get while waiting for the bronco.
In the shoppe since July 9, gahh!
That’s just insane
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 5AD22546-1B8E-48F9-96B4-77C5A419319E

The... Florida woman claims, "her dealer said", amid Ford having Bronco production slow downs & delivery issues, and an overall automotive industry shortage, small Tampa dealership has 51 Broncos out back that "they can't get to because they're so busy selling other cars". Her Bronco that was delivered on 8/30, and she's only just now finding out about, is among the 51.

Oh, and the dealership is closed today. A Tuesday. Last day of the month in a month to month driven business.

And, and, totally not coincidental that there's also a Bronco color called... wait for it.... wait for it... wwaaaaaait fooooor itttt... Area 51!

I want to say, can't make this shit up, however, I really have to believe it was a bogus account and that person was trolling. But then again, they are claiming to be from Florida.
So if it's a bogus account they picked one of the few states that would actually be believable in, and if it's not, well. They're from Florida, so yeah, it tracks.

hahaha, I love Florida, I do! Best state. Beautiful state. Bigly state. good people, amazing people, the best people. I should know. I've been there.

all my messages have been deleted. and any responses to them. Guess people don't share the same love for FL as I do. 🤷‍♂️

it was all in good fun! someone must've got butt hurt. I really didn't think it to be all that bad.

Oh, and I think I called Dana Loesch an extremist at some point. Maybe that was the icing. :LOL:
Lol love the ace ventura gif
I was confused. I went to that thread looking for your posts and didn't see em.
Makes sense... they were purged!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh Jesus, AGAIN????
1638245114776.png
RIP He was like a father to me. I loved him as a son. :ROFLMAO:

We're gonna have to start writing up some 'obits' for the various avatars we have lost. Maybe roll a clip of 'those who have departed' at the end of the year like they do at the Oscars...

Of course, some are like cats, but I'm thinking they are getting pretty close to the 9 lives at this point. Others seem to have been looking to go out 'in a blaze of glory'. ;)
They're not lost, they're just at the bar. I made this earlier this year, guess it was time to update it. Head to the bar Greg, your pals are waiting for you...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1200x01

The post by Angry you're replying to got deleted. My guess? That's the post that got him banned
Odd because it wasn't even bad. I thought the mods left us alone 🤷🏾‍♂️

(No, I didn't report him)
All of his posts were deleted, not just that one. I doubt that's what got him. Probably something spicy in gen pop that was reported before we ever got to see it.

(I heard Doug is renaming the report button Vigor 🤷‍♂️ )

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With red broncos. Maybe if they got yellow, they would've been more mellow
I think it is easier to live in GA with a soft top...

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think it is easier to live in GA with a soft top...
Yeah - unless you REALLY REALLY want to buy someone else's MIC top when they upgrade to MOD. :unsure: 😜

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many of the dealers on the spreadsheet claiming MSRP stuck to their word with no ADM. If one were to place an order for a 2Dr Basemansquatch now, what would be the chances of getting it at MSRP in the next year or and where should they order from?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder how many of the dealers on the spreadsheet claiming MSRP stuck to their word with no ADM. If one were to place an order for a 2Dr Basemansquatch now, what would be the chances of getting it at MSRP in the next year or and where should they order from?
I heard from a few in NJ they are doing MSRP for orders.
Be careful with the PA. dealers as most I've talked to, are adding a market adjustment.
Sponsored