Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Afraid to get our hands dirty... LMAO. Guess how many times I've changed oil in the middle of winter... Outside... Temps in the teens... Probably too many times.
Hell, I once replaced the 3rd member on my '84 Bronco, in an apartment parking lot, middle of winter. That was out in Illinois. Put a huge tarp over the Bronco just to cut down on the wind.
This time around I figured screw it, let the dealership do it. 😁
Don't be fooled folks, by "3rd member" he just means the guy that was sitting in the back seat. :LOL:
Sponsored

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well fellas things are looking up here in south Jersey. Pizza tracker shows a window sticker. Blend date on 01/20. F$&#ing pumped. Finally the wait is coming to an end

Attachments

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well fellas things are looking up here in south Jersey. Pizza tracker shows a window sticker. Blend date on 01/20. F$&#ing pumped. Finally the wait is coming to an end
Nice! It's been a little while since someone around here got one.

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! It's been a little while since someone around here got one.
553 days since reservation!! Seems like a lifetime of waiting. Now I wait a little longer till it gets here. But much less and well worth it

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok. Another pet peeve. The fans don't lower when a phone call comes in.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. Another pet peeve. The fans don't lower when a phone call comes in.
You definitely bought the wrong SUV ;) cause pretty soon you'll want the top to reinstall itself when the phone rings too...

(I know it was sarcasm (or at least hope so) and my response is as well (in case this is in any way misinterpreted) :rolleyes:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You definitely bought the wrong SUV ;) cause pretty soon you'll want the top to reinstall itself when the phone rings too...

(I know it was sarcasm (or at least hope so) and my response is as well (in case this is in any way misinterpreted) :rolleyes:
nah, I knew this car wasn't going to be "luxurious". But, that's not an excuse for a bad user experience. I, nor the people that drive Broncos, aren't any tougher than other SUV drivers because when they take a phone call in their car and the other person can't hear them because it's like you're in the middle of a tornado. (tops off obv the exception)

It's not about luxury, it's about user experience. And that is a bad user experience.

Just like the wipers not going down after turning the car off. That's not luxury that's UX.

And the volume having a set max when turning on the car. UX.

Part that gets me is it's 100% a software thing. The AC & phone are controlled by the Ford Sync system. Phone call in, fans lower, not hard. Not like it's mechanical. In fact, they could probably push it via an OTA update.
Same with max volume. Software.
Wipers. Software. (although this is probably a different software than the Ford Sync)

Rugged offroaders who change their own oil ;) are allowed to have good user experiences.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah - it's depressing that we have pretty much nothing going on these days. I just look at some of the titles of threads out there in GP and want to barf (or go on them and see what planet they just came from). One was "will you trade your MIC top for my soft top" and I was going to have them talk to you, @KillerPenz, just to watch the thread go sideways...

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah - it's depressing that we have pretty much nothing going on these days. I just look at some of the titles of threads out there in GP and want to barf (or go on them and see what planet they just came from). One was "will you trade your MIC top for my soft top" and I was going to have them talk to you, @KillerPenz, just to watch the thread go sideways...
I think that's 90%+ of the threads out there. I ventured into 1 thread that was a review of the tune. The poster's review was all about the problems he had installing it and how lethal performance stepped up to help him. Only thing ihe said about the tune itself was something like "it's fast". Like seriously?

Or another thread about someone selling an Xbox.. Said he tried to help a friend who didn't want it, so was selling for like $800. Just when he seems to not be a total ass, he then admits to selling like 15-20 this year alone! 🤦‍♂️

I just can't take people anymore :(

Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for abandoning ship recently. Been pretty occupied with the newborn and reno/addition that finally started after a year of planning and setbacks.
But just received my 67designs bronco rail. So far a very nice kit. Now I just some mild weather to install.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 4A533450-8A45-4B1D-B3AD-5CF70BE056D5

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So not quite sure how to react here BUT for my Bronco Sport order of 10/12 - I have no build date yet and according to my dealer a "clean" build YET others who ordered same build - different color in Nov and December - are scheduled for production. I'm dangerously close to losing my shit at this point with the seemingly random approach to scheduling for production.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So not quite sure how to react here BUT for my Bronco Sport order of 10/12 - I have no build date yet and according to my dealer a "clean" build YET others who ordered same build - different color in Nov and December - are scheduled for production. I'm dangerously close to losing my shit at this point with the seemingly random approach to scheduling for production.
None of how they are picked makes sense anymore. I mean how are stock orders being shipped? That 1 guy down in Georgia or wherever it was, was getting stock back in October...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for abandoning ship recently. Been pretty occupied with the newborn and reno/addition that finally started after a year of planning and setbacks.
But just received my 57designs bronco rail. So far a very nice kit. Now I just some mild weather to install.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 4A533450-8A45-4B1D-B3AD-5CF70BE056D5
heh, wish I knew about this site when I was looking for a GoPro mount. Instead I jerry rigged up a camera mount. It works, and it cost like $10 & 1 trip to Home Depot. But these look much nicer, haha.