Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
haha, this is going to set off a debate, I can feel it!

the opposite of how about 98% of how people park. backed in.

The right way to park is head in.

it misaligns everything and is annoying AF.

Esp when I'm trying to park and someone decides they want to back into a spot and I have to sit there waiting for them to try and reverse into a spot. Even more maddening when they can't do it right, then pulls out again to realign. Just pull in.

I also hate when I park normal, and then someone backs in, and now I try to get out of my car and your mirrors are in my way.

Kids in the back seat of the backed in car and now primed to nail the front of my car. Or clip my mirror bc we're now misaligned and my mirrors are in the way of the person getting out of the other car.

and then people who pull in from the other row into the next row are also idiots. I was pulling into a spot once and some dope was trying to park facing out by coming through from the other row and nearly hit me head on. like c'mon people.

Also love when the person backing in can't judge their distance and ends up sticking out much further than they should be.

And finally the classic facing the wrong way move... I saw someone parked facing the wrong way, pull out, not judge it correctly and turn too soon to side swipe the car parked next to them. 🤦‍♂️

To each their own, but I do whatever I can to avoid parking next to people who park facing the wrong way. But maybe that's why they do it? Because I see no other valid reason.

and if you tell me it's quicker, it's all a wash.
@PowPow be wearing his pants like:

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 177810c8a622b41f6e0b1cedf60e9550--kris-kross-theme-days
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys sound like one big Mall Crawling Crew! All this talk about how to park and shit.

Personally, I park anywhere with at least 2-3 open spaces to either side of me. Am usually lazy pulling in and typically end up on the line on either side. Of course always come out to having someone parked next to me, and usually tight. If it's on driver's side, they will get a nice wad of chew on their window ;) That's just how it be

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where has @BAUS67 been during this entertaining debate?
We should follow his example and park like this. A big "up yours" to anyone wanting to park close. 🤣

Yeah, yeah. Bust my balls. All good. Like I told KP I just parked like that for the pic. I wanted everyone to see my mall crawling abilities. :LOL: I park normal and YES most times I back in. Last place I worked they were anal about backing up. Had to watch videos about proper backing practices. What a pain in the arse. ;)

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lets
Angled spots are ONLY supposed to be done as head in parking.
@robtraut
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20230407_190504_Maps

If you dont back in on this street, angled parking you get a ticket!!
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20230407_190523_Maps

Actually works really well, flow of real traffic on the street works fine.....

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lets

@robtraut
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20230407_190523_Maps

That is the first time I have ever seen angled parking "going the wrong way" LOL

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lets

@robtraut

That is the first time I have ever seen angled parking "going the wrong way" LOL
Same. I guess that makes sense with the angle reversed, but I’ve never seen spots like that before.
where is that?

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same. I guess that makes sense with the angle reversed, but I’ve never seen spots like that before.
where is that?
South Congress ave
Austin Texas

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You guys sound like one big Mall Crawling Crew! All this talk about how to park and shit.

Personally, I park anywhere with at least 2-3 open spaces to either side of me. Am usually lazy pulling in and typically end up on the line on either side. Of course always come out to having someone parked next to me, and usually tight. If it's on driver's side, they will get a nice wad of chew on their window ;) That's just how it be
Yes I agree!! Parking were talking about parking! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Sponsored