Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What @mattm54 said. It’s just a checklist that dealers have to go through before handing over the vehicle. Usually only takes a few hours, but like you saw, there are a crap-ton off broncos that were delivered so it may take a few days depending where you are in line for the PDI.

Last edited:

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unfortunately I have to get something taken care of on my wife’s car before we get it. So it’s going to take. A few days before I get it.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I have to get something taken care of on my wife’s car before we get it. So it’s going to take. A few days before I get it.
Oh snaps, seems this journey is coming to an end. I wonder who else is waiting on a Bronco... other than of course @Fly by Nite who can't seem to catch a break with Ford. Or @Johnny Mo who appears to call Ford every other week to say: Push my Raptor back. By the time you guys finally finish this out, @Tor148 will have his 8th limited edition Bronco by then.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh snaps, seems this journey is coming to an end. I wonder who else is waiting on a Bronco... other than of course @Fly by Nite who can't seem to catch a break with Ford. Or @Johnny Mo who appears to call Ford every other week to say: Push my Raptor back. By the time you guys finally finish this out, @Tor148 will have his 8th limited edition Bronco by then.
Me. I’ve been “in production” since 4/11. Had a tear tag on 4/12. Then everything just stopped. Right now no one at Ford or Chapman can tell me why it isn’t “built” or when it will actually be shipped.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Me. I’ve been “in production” since 4/11. Had a tear tag on 4/12. Then everything just stopped. Right now no one at Ford or Chapman can tell me why it isn’t “built” or when it will actually be shipped.
Sounds like you are getting the @Fly by Nite treatment. That sucks.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you are getting the @Fly by Nite treatment. That sucks.
I said the same thing one one of the other threads. 🤣
My only guess right now is that I ordered dual top. Maybe the rock stars can’t figure out how to put a folded up soft top in the back.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably, but not doing to bad with the one i have right now though...
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Z09_9977

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well - the epoxy shit the bed...or said more correctly - I didn't mix it enough so after a full 2 days some spots are still tacky - and shouldn't be. So back to the drawing board. On side note, the switch to 1 x 8 select pine planks makes a really nice pattern. So I'm kinda happy the first one came out a little wonky. Router tomorrow, then burn then glue the 3 planks together. Would've gotten more done today, but it was nice out and I wanted to be out on my bike.

PXL_20230507_023216882 (1).jpg

PXL_20230507_011253979.jpg

PXL_20230506_212250488.jpg

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What ya use to cut out the letters?
My daughter's Cricut machine. She has an Etsy shop and does custom vinyl and bleach dye stuff. Then I use a plunge router and chisels to carve it out of the wood.