Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maplecrest Ford in Union - 200 reservations. Said there could be some favortism on Ford behalf to fulfill. Will provide email confirmation of no mark up, and xplan, but nothing more. given the # reservations, and proximity this is my best bet so far. FYI - If you google ford dealer and scroll through # reviews. High volume dealers are upwards of 2,000 reviews, larger dealers over 1,000, and everyone else is 500-700. You can then zoom in and see how big the lot is.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eastern PA guy here (Ambler) - when I placed a reservation I picked Granger. Granted, I haven't looked through all the pages of this thread, but has anyone found anything comparable? It sounds like a lot of dealerships are being stingy with the offers. I like giving local dealerships business, but ultimately as buyers we're looking for the best deal. Are any of you guys going with Granger or Stephen's? I haven't finalized anything on my end but as of now I'll be doing a road trip.
To date, our best deal seems to be $1,000 Accessory Credit. But we look every day, so it's possible that could change.

I myself am NOT doing Granger. In my eyes, it doesn't work for me. Any savings I got, I'd lose most of it to either shipping or flying out and the drive back. But I only speak for myself.

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Btw John Denver was driving through western Maryland for his inspiration for Take Me Home Country Roads - so they don’t even got that going for them

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dana Ford GM (Top 15 on East Coast) - I am not interested in negotiating against a group of people. How do i even promise x plan - how could all these individuals even have x plan? I already have upwards of 500 reservations. No thanks
Yep. this is the dealer attitude i have come to despise. Seems to be a northeast thing.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maplecrest Ford in Union - 200 reservations. Said there could be some favortism on Ford behalf to fulfill. Will provide email confirmation of no mark up, and xplan, but nothing more. given the # reservations, and proximity this is my best bet so far. FYI - If you google ford dealer and scroll through # reviews. High volume dealers are upwards of 2,000 reviews, larger dealers over 1,000, and everyone else is 500-700. You can then zoom in and see how big the lot is.
How does that work for All American? Separately, best is just over 1000 reviews. Collectively, over 3000. I see a flaw in this theory.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Within an 45 minute drive of north NJ, ive so far contacted the following largest dealers

Dana Ford - Horrible response. One of the largest dealers. 500 ressies
All American Old Bridge - Xplan only. Yet only 120 ressies (think this volume is due to multiple locations)
Maplecrest Union - xplan only. 200 ressies
Fullerton Ford - VM into GM

...and that's pretty much it for the big boys.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep. this is the dealer attitude i have come to despise. Seems to be a northeast thing.
Try a Staten Island thing. I knew it wouldnt be promising.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty aggravating.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does that work for All American?
Dana Ford and All America were officially on the list of high vol dealers. Dana ford has 2k reviews and confirme 500 ressies. One massive location in S.I...All American is spread across 4 locations, largest being Old Bridge (but still not that big of a lot - 120 ressies specific to Old Bridge. Maplecrest has 1,500 reviews and 200 ressies. I think the average local dealer is around 50-100 ressies. Some guys said 50, others said 100 (noting higher than average)

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To date, our best deal seems to be $1,000 Accessory Credit. But we look every day, so it's possible that could change.

I myself am NOT doing Granger. In my eyes, it doesn't work for me. Any savings I got, I'd lose most of it to either shipping or flying out and the drive back. But I only speak for myself.

Had you thought about Stephen's in WV? Rent a car one way, and drive the Bronco back. It's maybe a 7 hour drive from me. You're in NJ right? That might make it affordable. Just a thought.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had you thought about Stephen's in WV? Rent a car one way, and drive the Bronco back. It's maybe a 7 hour drive from me. You're in NJ right? That might make it affordable. Just a thought.
Yeah I've considered that deal as well. I think it was an 8 1/2 hour drive for me. Which either going with rental or flight that all cuts into savings. Tack on the time to drive back and for me, it just doesn't do it. Give me something within say 4 hours or less and I'm seriously considering it.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dana Ford GM (Top 15 on East Coast) - I am not interested in negotiating against a group of people. How do i even promise x plan - how could all these individuals even have x plan? I already have upwards of 500 reservations. No thanks
And dealerships wonder why people want to buy a car completely online. How could Vroom and carvana be doing so well..... /s

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just spoke to guy from Keystone Ford. So they may be open to additional discounts beyond x plan. They are waiting for B&P to come out first before ultimately deciding. Told him I'll circle back in a few weeks to see if anything changes.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Side note, I followed up with cooperstown, Nothing yet. I'd like to at least get an answer.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in NYC. I didn't have high hopes for any Ford dealers in the City but there must be some good ones not too far away. Stephens is 9 hours away and Granger is 18. It just doesn't make sense to travel that far.

I know some folks were kinda turned off by the guy who started a thread on here purporting to be from Healey Brothers in Goshen but has anyone actually reached out to them to see what, if anything they are offering? There must be a a dealer in the Northeast who understands the Granger/Stephens "model" or that has a similar mindset...
Sponsored