Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I heard back from the sales manger at Brewster Ford. Here’s what he said:

“I think invoice would be fair for everyone! I attached a sample Lifetime contract that you guys can dissect. Keep in mind that it is free or included and if you follow the rules it is certainly worth it. We only have $75 doc fee and NY charges a $12.50 tire fee. NY state inspection is $10 and DMV will vary.

The lifetime warranty does have a 100 mile tie back area but outside of that would be covered. Let me know if you have any questions.”

So in short, he’s offering invoice pricing with the document fees listed above, and a lifetime power train warranty.
Thanks for relaying the info. For those closer to that area, this sounds like a damn good deal. I've updated our chart in 1st thread to reflect Invoice Pricing.

Hopefully we can get similar deals for the entire group (based on location). But this is definitely good news.

Edit: What's your thoughts on size of dealer? Good for allocation? And (I don't remember if you said already), did he ever give you an idea on how many reservations they currently have?

Edit #2: I forgot to ask, does this include the First Edition? We did have some in that group as well.

Last edited:

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 120 miles away :cry:
If I'm reading correctly that's actually better as you can "go local" for the service and still be covered. I'm at 60 miles and it would be a PIA to get anything done where I have to leave the vehicle, I will cover all the details of this when I follow up and let everyone know

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“I think invoice would be fair for everyone! I attached a sample Lifetime contract that you guys can dissect. Keep in mind that it is free or included and if you follow the rules it is certainly worth it. We only have $75 doc fee and NY charges a $12.50 tire fee. NY state inspection is $10 and DMV will vary.

The lifetime warranty does have a 100 mile tie back area but outside of that would be covered. Let me know if you have any questions.”

So in short, he’s offering invoice pricing with the document fees listed above, and a lifetime power train warranty.

Do we have to reach out before we make the switch? Is this conditional on the amount of reservations that switch over?

Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for relaying the info. For those closer to that area, this sounds like a damn good deal. I've updated our chart in 1st thread to reflect Invoice Pricing.

Hopefully we can get similar deals for the entire group (based on location). But this is definitely good news.

Edit: What's your thoughts on size of dealer? Good for allocation? And (I don't remember if you said already), did he ever give you an idea on how many reservations they currently have?
I don’t know what their volume is, and I seem to recall he said they had a fair number of reservations, but I honestly don’t know the precise answer to either of those questions. It is a medium sized dealer, for what it’s worth, and I chose it initially because it has a better reputation from what I gleaned than dealers that are a bit closer to home.

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we have to reach out before we make the switch? Is this conditional on the amount of reservations that switch over?
It isn’t conditional on the number who switch, as he told me he would honor the deal for me, even if people went elsewhere. That said, I would definately reach out before switching to confirm, and leave nothing to chance. Mention the forum and you have his exact language for what’s on offer to use when communicating with him.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this is very intriguing now. Only 48 miles for me so actually super doable. Less disappointed about loss of x-plan now. Thanks Salia

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bergey's confirmed their $500 below invoice offer.
Bergey's -$500 below invoice MSRP seems great decent. This would of been not too much worse than x-plan i think, and if they're fair with their doc fees etc, i would 100% go to them at that point.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They dont need you or your petty 20 reservations, They have 200+++++++

/s

@Mickeysales You still out there? Looks like you are still in the race :)

Also I think ny is capped to 75$?
Poor Mickey. If he had been responsive, he might have gotten my Bronco sale (well, depending on x-plan). Such a waste esp since they have the lifetime powertrain warranty.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Poor Mickey. If he had been responsive, he might have gotten my Bronco sale (well, depending on x-plan). Such a waste esp since they have the lifetime powertrain warranty.
Yeah @Mickeysales or maybe more so on Leo Kaytes himself dropped the ball on this one.

Check out Brewster that @Salia has been talking to. A little past Kaytes Ford, but doing Invoice (with low doc fees) and powertrain warranty as well.

Edit: @FellowM3 , Brewster might be better for you as well. Better than Bergey's, and since you are North Jersey, shouldn't be too far.

Last edited:

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah @Mickeysales or maybe more son on Leo Kaytes himself dropped the ball on this one.

Check out Brewster that @Salia has been talking to. A little past Kaytes Ford, but doing Invoice (with low doc fees) and powertrain warranty as well.

Edit: @FellowM3 , Brewster might be better for you as well. Better than Bergey's, and since you are North Jersey, shouldn't be too far.
Where are YOU thinking right now?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you are within 100 miles of dealer, then yes. But if you live over 100 miles away, you can get service at other dealers.
Sounds good. It's less than 30 miles from me in Norwalk. Might consider it.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah @Mickeysales or maybe more son on Leo Kaytes himself dropped the ball on this one.

Agreed. I was catching up on the thread. I think Brewster is in the lead as of now. Only dagger is the fact that I have to do service with them. It too difficult to take a hour and a half drive, plus tolls to get there.

Any chance they can redact the 100 mile rule and let us to service elsewhere.

I know Ford sucks with giving out loaners. my audi, bmw, mazda from the past, if I did even a simple oil change they;d throw in a loaner. Ford on the other hand has always been a PITA and never offers one

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where are YOU thinking right now?
I'm thinking we have (at the very least) about 6 weeks to decide. I myself, would like to make my decision by the time order banks open (Early December). With that being the case, I personally want to reach back out to:
1. Koch 33 (Easton, Pa.) - my current reservation After today, they are OUT. (10/29/20)
2. Flemington Ford (NJ) - close to me, also close to our Philadelphia friends.
3. Winner Ford (De.) - can they sweeten the deal?
4. Any other Ford dealer that the group feels has been "willing" to talk. Which could include sending our boys back out to Bergey's again.

But I will say, Invoice is a good deal. 4 Door Big Bend (that I'm leaning towards) is about $800 savings over MSRP (not accounting for any..not high at Brewster... doc fees). Also throw in Squatch, Auto, V6 and my savings could easily top $1,000. So I'm definitely keeping Brewster in my back pocket, about a 2+ hour drive for me.
Sponsored

Last edited: