Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great Show, nice builds. They seem like good people. Their wives also go out and do runs too. They have a good youtube channel and forum as well. I just wish they werent such Toyota suckups lol
Those bronco suck ups though...🤏🧘🤔
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great Show, nice builds. They seem like good people. Their wives also go out and do runs too. They have a good youtube channel and forum as well. I just wish they werent such Toyota suckups lol
oh cool. I thought I saw a commercial on the history channel about a new overland show. Can't find it though

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

oh cool. I thought I saw a commercial on the history channel about a new overland show. Can't find it though
History channel, OVERlanding.

Correct me here, isn't history usually BURIED? Shouldn't it be called UNDERgrounding?

Sponsored

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 and 4 door on display in NJ

I received this email today.
All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ

On Thursday, April 29th, between 10am-6pm, the all-new, full size, 4-Door and 2-Door Bronco will be on display here at All American Ford in Old Bridge. This is an exclusive, invitation-only, sneak peak event for the two full size Broncos. All attendees must pre-register to ensure we adhere to Ford Motor Company COVID social distancing guidelines.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 and 4 door on display in NJ

I received this email today.
All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ

On Thursday, April 29th, between 10am-6pm, the all-new, full size, 4-Door and 2-Door Bronco will be on display here at All American Ford in Old Bridge. This is an exclusive, invitation-only, sneak peak event for the two full size Broncos. All attendees must pre-register to ensure we adhere to Ford Motor Company COVID social distancing guidelines.
of course it's on the last day of my classes.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1616808569894

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in an acute care nurse practitioner program
Congrats!!! Can you find out what the curriculum is for the last day? My experience is it's not a whole lot that you'll need for the NCLEX or whatever is that you have to do to have to practice...

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats!!! Can you find out what the curriculum is for the last day? My experience is it's not a whole lot that you'll need for the NCLEX or whatever is that you have to do to have to practice...
Thanks. I still have a year and half left. Last class is unfortunately a presentation for my bullshit class and case studies for the others. Can't get out of those and I am in class from 9-5. Too bad it wasn't on a different day. Hopefully they will have more previews

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I still have a year and half left. Last class is unfortunately a presentation for my bullshit class and case studies for the others. Can't get out of those and I am in class from 9-5. Too bad it wasn't on a different day. Hopefully they will have more previews
That sucks. On the other side of the coin, it'd be probably be just enough to piss me off, like a taste of the best thing I ever ate...

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm 137 / 197 at Brewster - so I was likely getting a 22 anyway...after the latest news all I can hope for is an all black interior for my WT.
Sponsored