Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, went for a drive through Wharton State Forest.
Got a little dirty......
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210724_114321

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210724_114333
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210724_111014
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 20210724_114347

Definitely had fun though........😁
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, went for a drive through Wharton State Forest.
Got a little dirty......

Definitely had fun though........😁
Um.... I didn't think FE's had washout interiors? :oops:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I test drove it. Do you guys wanna hear my impressions or you don't care lol

I don't want to type a bunch of shit for nothing
Quit being a bitch and start typing! 😁

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quit being a bitch and start typing! 😁
Fiiiine

So I'll put my thoughts in bullets

• Went with the wife and she didn't feel "safe". Felt like it might roll over. Now she drives a BMW x3 and had a Mazda suv prior to this one. Both smooth rides. She also holds on for dear life anytime I'm behind the wheel 😂
  • I ordered a sas 2.7 obx. This was a obx without sas. Well... after seeing it in person, I realize I do NOT need SAS. It's plenty high and the tires are big enough for me to get over any obstacle I ever plan to traverse. I'm about to change my order and save $4000. This decision didn't come easy. But I believe in only getting things I will absolutely use. It seems a little foolhardy I'd get SAS just for looks tbh. In photos the regular obx looks funny but in real life its a beaute Clark
  • I was a celeb for the 25 mins I had it. People were rolling down windows and giving me the nod of approval, etc. Pretty cool can't lie
  • Ok about the drive. It's no BMW. But man does it wanna get up and go. It audibly revs and you can feel it too. Unfortunately lansdale is inundated with 35 mph roads and the nearest real highway is 15 minutes away. I never made it to route 476 to push it to 60+mph and I regret that. But i was more interested in the stop and go feel and its quite adequate
  • It kind of leans when you make a 90 degree turn. I mean of course it does but it was noticeable when comparing to a BMX x3 for instance. This might have contributed to the wife feeling like we would tilt over
  • I was discombobulated at first but after 10 min and adjusting seat height, I felt "at home". I'm super excited to make this my daily
  • Soooo glad I got the larger screen. The 8 inch is tiny. I mean as far as screen sizes go *giggity*
  • Air conditioner pumps out more air than a 2019 BMWx3. That's a plus
  • I sit with my legs kinda spread. I'm not a big guy. 175 pounds 5'9. Fairly athletic build. But my cojones need to breathe know what I mean? Well my left knee laid a little uncomfortable against the door. The only "uncomfortable" thing about the vehicle. The rest of the cockpit is perfect
  • The bronze dash looks a lot better than I thought it would. Still sticking with navy pier though.
  • PLENTY OF HEADROOM
  • Road noise wasn't any worse than a BMW x3. Maybe that's just my imagination. I asked the wife how she felt and she said it's louder than her x3. So I don't really know for sure
  • Audio gets fairly loud. But there's zero bass. Remember this isn't the premium system with the sub. Hoping the sub adds decent bass. But I enjoyed just how loud the stereo could be. I wouldn't put it past 40% volume as with the top on, the volume there was definitely good enough. Clear too. I'm an audio guy so this was a big deal to me

That's all I could think of. I'll post again if I remember something

Oh yeah and I couldn't change the GOAT mode while driving. I get why. You don't wanna fix through 4A and 4l while on a highway. I'm not sure technically if that's even possible for a vehicle to do. But I was used to in the x3 easily switching over to sport. I could only switch to sport when at a standstill

So I tried to share every raw thought and it may sound like lukewarm about the vehicle but I really just wanted to be honest to my b6g brethren. I absolutely LOVED the vehicle. But the test drive humbled me. I wasn't blown away
It solidified it as my obvious next vehicle and I'd want no other. But it wasn't something that knocked my socks off.

all in all, I love it

OCDON

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to see some Jersey folks getting their trucks. How long was the transit? Mines been stuck In Production for three weeks.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fiiiine

So I'll put my thoughts in bullets

• Went with the wife and she didn't feel "safe". Felt like it might roll over. Now she drives a BMW x3 and had a Mazda suv prior to this one. Both smooth rides. She also holds on for dear life anytime I'm behind the wheel 😂
  • I ordered a sas 2.7 obx. This was a obx without sas. Well... after seeing it in person, I realize I do NOT need SAS. It's plenty high and the tires are big enough for me to get over any obstacle I ever plan to traverse. I'm about to change my order and save $4000. This decision didn't come easy. But I believe in only getting things I will absolutely use. It seems a little foolhardy I'd get SAS just for looks tbh. In photos the regular obx looks funny but in real life its a beaute Clark
  • I was a celeb for the 25 mins I had it. People were rolling down windows and giving me the nod of approval, etc. Pretty cool can't lie
  • Ok about the drive. It's no BMW. But man does it wanna get up and go. It audibly revs and you can feel it too. Unfortunately lansdale is inundated with 35 mph roads and the nearest real highway is 15 minutes away. I never made it to route 476 to push it to 60+mph and I regret that. But i was more interested in the stop and go feel and its quite adequate
  • It kind of leans when you make a 90 degree turn. I mean of course it does but it was noticeable when comparing to a BMX x3 for instance. This might have contributed to the wife feeling like we would tilt over
  • I was discombobulated at first but after 10 min and adjusting seat height, I felt "at home". I'm super excited to make this my daily
  • Soooo glad I got the larger screen. The 8 inch is tiny. I mean as far as screen sizes go *giggity*
  • Air conditioner pumps out more air than a 2019 BMWx3. That's a plus
  • I sit with my legs kinda spread. I'm not a big guy. 175 pounds 5'9. Fairly athletic build. But my cojones need to breathe know what I mean? Well my left knee laid a little uncomfortable against the door. The only "uncomfortable" thing about the vehicle. The rest of the cockpit is perfect
  • The bronze dash looks a lot better than I thought it would. Still sticking with navy pier though.
  • PLENTY OF HEADROOM
  • Road noise wasn't any worse than a BMW x3. Maybe that's just my imagination. I asked the wife how she felt and she said it's louder than her x3. So I don't really know for sure
  • Audio gets fairly loud. But there's zero bass. Remember this isn't the premium system with the sub. Hoping the sub adds decent bass. But I enjoyed just how loud the stereo could be. I wouldn't put it past 40% volume as with the top on, the volume there was definitely good enough. Clear too. I'm an audio guy so this was a big deal to me

That's all I could think of. I'll post again if I remember something

Oh yeah and I couldn't change the GOAT mode while driving. I get why. You don't wanna fix through 4A and 4l while on a highway. I'm not sure technically if that's even possible for a vehicle to do. But I was used to in the x3 easily switching over to sport. I could only switch to sport when at a standstill

So I tried to share every raw thought and it may sound like lukewarm about the vehicle but I really just wanted to be honest to my b6g brethren. I absolutely LOVED the vehicle. But the test drive humbled me. I wasn't blown away
It solidified it as my obvious next vehicle and I'd want no other. But it wasn't something that knocked my socks off.

all in all, I love it
So I took 2 things away from this.
1. The bronco is awesome
2. Don't bring your wife or significant other 😁

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Vigor Huge thanks for the comparison to the x3. That is my wifes fallback if she doesn't like the bronco. I told her give it 6 months and if she still feels the bronco is too big off to bmw we go. Very happy to hear your thoughts comparing the 2.
Sponsored