Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Sponsored

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well he did reply to my email so Thank you :)
Any time. I get he’s in a tough spot having to deal with complaints. I give him props for the communication. More than I’ve gotten from my dealer or Ford this entire time. Still a crappy reason for getting rid of our color IMO
I have no desire in any of the other colors and I hate to think I’ll purchase a truck that I’m not 100% happy to look at every day.

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, that was even more useless than I expected it to be. I guess the good news is that this launch is so fucked that they’ll probably have a dark blue in 2023 when they actually build me a Bronco.
That’s what I’m banking on.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any time. I get he’s in a tough spot having to deal with complaints. I give him props for the communication. More than I’ve gotten from my dealer or Ford this entire time. Still a crappy reason for getting rid of our color IMO
I have no desire in any of the other colors and I hate to think I’ll purchase a truck that I’m not 100% happy to look at every day.
Jeep changes colors during the MY. I really don’t understand why Ford can’t fill their AMB and RR orders THEN switch over.

I might like the green when I see it in person, but in the pics I’ve seen so far, I dont like how it looks with the MIC top. I‘ll probably fall back on Cactus Gray, but that feels like settling.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeep changes colors during the MY. I really don’t understand why Ford can’t fill their AMB and RR orders THEN switch over.

I might like the green when I see it in person, but in the pics I’ve seen so far, I dont like how it looks with the MIC top. I‘ll probably fall back on Cactus Gray, but that feels like settling.
I still don't know why Ford didn't have Race Red on the Base trim 🤬 🤬

But you'd think with this cluster fuck they would've at least kept the colors they had for MY22 🤷‍♂️

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, I've seen this thread active for a long time but really don't know what it's about. I live in central NJ and I have a Wildtrak built and sitting on dirt mountain. Given there's 640 pages to this thread can anyone quickly explain what it's about and if, being that I'm in NJ, I can do anything to help? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone, I've seen this thread active for a long time but really don't know what it's about. I live in central NJ and I have a Wildtrak built and sitting on dirt mountain. Given there's 640 pages to this thread can anyone quickly explain what it's about and if, being that I'm in NJ, I can do anything to help? Thanks!
It's about 600+ pages of us bullshitting back and forth.. We say what we want here because no one gets butt hurt.

It started out as a place for us to get some good deals on the Bronco... and evolved into what it is now... being that we all ordered our Broncos like 8 months ago.

Good to hear you got a WildTrak... sucks that it's stuck on Dirt Mountain... but at least you'll get a Hard Top unlike the rest of us who had to settle with the soft top.

So, welcome to the coolest place on B6G... try not to take us too seriously!

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's about 600+ pages of us bullshitting back and forth.. We say what we want here because no one gets butt hurt.

It started out as a place for us to get some good deals on the Bronco... and evolved into what it is now... being that we all ordered our Broncos like 8 months ago.

Good to hear you got a WildTrak... sucks that it's stuck on Dirt Mountain... but at least you'll get a Hard Top unlike the rest of us who had to settle with the soft top.

Okay cool, thank you for the update, I'll stick around for a bit :)

I'm actually not married to my hard top, I would've 100% traded it for a soft top if Ford would've allowed that. I'm the first delivery for my dealer and 6/30 blend date so I went from being majorly excited about being one of the first to get one, to where we are now.

Did the volume buyers idea fall apart?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@CrazyDymond88

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay cool, thank you for the update, I'll stick around for a bit :)

I'm actually not married to my hard top, I would've 100% traded it for a soft top if Ford would've allowed that. I'm the first delivery for my dealer and 6/30 blend date so I went from being majorly excited about being one of the first to get one, to where we are now.

Did the volume buyers idea fall apart?
Well, if you want, I'll gladly trade my soft top for your hard top when you take delivery 😁

Volume buyer never fell apart, it just took freaking forever to find a dealership to bite! Luckily someone came across Brewster Ford and @Johnny Mo took over negotiations of that one. Ended up getting the group an Invoice deal. So we were pretty happy with that. Later on Chapman Ford came around to the forum and started offering 3% below invoice... seen a lot of people from like Texas, California, Alabama all jump on that deal.

So in the end, we at least were able to get the Brewster Invoice deal... and so far it seems those who took advantage of that deal are pretty happy with it.
Sponsored