Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is pretty sweet! I wonder if this can be made into a small decal to put somewhere on the exterior. This will pop with the rapid red I just switched to
Thanks. Agree, it's perfect for the red (or black). I uploaded it as a good sized file, so if you wanted to make your own, you can download it by clicking on the original post above, then upload it to a site like carstickers or stickermule and make a die-cut sticker at about 3"x4".

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rich Ford had its Bronco event today. I went at 11 a.m. Two four-doors: black Black Diamond with leather and Lux package and Cactus Grey Outer Banks with MGV and Mid package (same ones that were in AZ last week, so no Squatch). Solid presentation by Ford folks who said they have been on the road for over 6 weeks. I had lots of time to ask questions, sit in the vehicles and check leg/shoulder/head room and crawl around them. Same two vehicles will be at Rich Ford tomorrow and Chalmers on Friday. Still some reservations available tomorrow.

Ford Bronco NM Dealerships IMG_3527
Ford Bronco NM Dealerships IMG_3528

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rich Ford had its Bronco event today. I went at 11 a.m. Two four-doors: black Black Diamond with leather and Lux package and Cactus Grey Outer Banks with MGV and Mid package (same ones that were in AZ last week, so no Squatch). Solid presentation by Ford folks who said they have been on the road for over 6 weeks. I had lots of time to ask questions, sit in the vehicles and check leg/shoulder/head room and crawl around them. Same two vehicles will be at Rich Ford tomorrow and Chalmers on Friday. Still some reservations available tomorrow.

IMG-3133 (1).jpg

IMG-3126.jpg

IMG-3131 (1).jpg

IMG-3126.jpg

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We were there with too. I'm going to Chalmers tomorrow as that's where our order is. I hadn't been inside Rich Ford and was amazed by their muscle car collection displayed. I went by Powers today to see what was going on. It was completely different than Rich Ford. They had their local staff in the Event peddling their sale tactic discreetly, but still evident. Rich Ford was very low key without any local employees until about 10 minutes near the end. I had been once by Powers Ford in the past and was tackled in the parking space by sales. I was dissappointed to see this again too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were there with too. I'm going to Chalmers tomorrow as that's where our order is. I hadn't been inside Rich Ford and was amazed by their muscle car collection displayed. I went by Powers today to see what was going on. It was completely different than Rich Ford. They had their local staff in the Event peddling their sale tactic discreetly, but still evident. Rich Ford was very low key without any local employees until about 10 minutes near the end. I had been once by Powers Ford in the past and was tackled in the parking space by sales. I was dissappointed to see this again too.
Agreed with your comments about Rich. It was refreshing to be left alone by the dealer staff. They had clearly pumped some money into the staging area recently and the Ford roadshow team took note. I'll also be at Chalmers tomorrow, at 11 a.m., as I plan to have my Bronco serviced there. It will be interesting to see if anyone will have feedback about the possibly negative Ford email due at noon tomorrow.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed with your comments about Rich. It was refreshing to be left alone by the dealer staff. They had clearly pumped some money into the staging area recently and the Ford roadshow team took note. I'll also be at Chalmers tomorrow, at 11 a.m., as I plan to have my Bronco serviced there. It will be interesting to see if anyone will have feedback about the possibly negative Ford email due at noon tomorrow.
I'll be at Chalmers also at 11:00. You can see me wearing a blue Hawaian style car shirt.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be at Chalmers also at 11:00. You can see me wearing a blue Hawaian style car shirt.
Dang, did not check the forum before I left. IIRC, you were first in line? Sorry I did not realize.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s ok as we spent more time with Jocelyn their dealer rep. I was happy to get all that swag, hat, leather key chain, stickers and carabiner. I thought out doors was perfect and the generation 1 Bronco made my day as we have the 68 as our profile picture.

A62AC0DB-C15F-47C0-A2D2-3AE824A0AA4F.jpeg

EB999CFA-DA8D-494E-BC03-E1660ACCF62E.jpeg

E9447B8E-33AF-4A49-A314-172C6D457550.jpeg

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s ok as we spent more time with Jocelyn their dealer rep. I was happy to get all that swag, hat, leather key chain, stickers and carabiner. I thought out doors was perfect and the generation 1 Bronco made my day as we have the 68 as our profile picture.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also talked at length with Jocelyn and thought she was much better informed and up to speed on the new Bronco than anyone else I've dealt with at the ABQ dealers so far. Not heavy on the sales pitch.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also talked at length with Jocelyn and thought she was much better informed and up to speed on the new Bronco than anyone else I've dealt with at the ABQ dealers so far. Not heavy on the sales pitch.
I sent her an email today to delete our hard top and trailer package. Maybe this will move up our order to a 2021 build? We might get that Black Diamond after all?

7F20EF30-E388-4109-95EB-6958F51DADD5.jpeg

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sent her an email today to delete our hard top and trailer package. Maybe this will move up our order to a 2021 build? We might get that Black Diamond after all?

Ford Bronco NM Dealerships 7F20EF30-E388-4109-95EB-6958F51DADD5
I just resubmitted with Chalmers for a Black Diamond soft top: 4 Dr. Area 51 2.3 l 7 sp manual minus trailer pkg. that’s almost identical to the Ford show model we got to get inside last Friday.

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. Agree, it's perfect for the red (or black). I uploaded it as a good sized file, so if you wanted to make your own, you can download it by clicking on the original post above, then upload it to a site like carstickers or stickermule and make a die-cut sticker at about 3"x4".
I downloaded the NM Bronco emblem and made it into a magnet instead of a decal. This way i can easily remove it or move it around. It will be as big as the trim badges on the side!

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I downloaded the NM Bronco emblem and made it into a magnet instead of a decal. This way i can easily remove it or move it around. It will be as big as the trim badges on the side!
Awesome!
Sponsored