Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that Power Ford has Bronco Sports on their lot now, if anyone is interested in real-life Bronco paint colors.
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in with by Burque peeps.
My reservation is with Rich Ford for now. They don't seem to be real knowledgeable about how all this is supposed to work as far as the ordering process. When I reached out to them on initial reservation they claimed no ADM.

A month and a half ago i sent emails to Rich, Chalmers, Santa Fe, and Melloy in Los Lunas. Melloy is the only one that replied, and although they claimed MSRP pricing, they were adding a $1900 mandatory "Melloy advantage" package that included the laughable SW paint protection, nitrogen tire service and a year of free oil changes. When I pressed the guy about not wanting it on my vehicle, our communication ended.

I'm going to hold Rich to MSRP only, and see what they try to add. I may end up with Sewell Ford in Lubbuck, although I really would prefer to stay local.

Anyone have any new info from Chalmers? I bought my '06 Stang GT from them and was pretty happy.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My reservation is with Rich Ford for now. They don't seem to be real knowledgeable about how all this is supposed to work as far as the ordering process. When I reached out to them on initial reservation they claimed no ADM.

A month and a half ago i sent emails to Rich, Chalmers, Santa Fe, and Melloy in Los Lunas. Melloy is the only one that replied, and although they claimed MSRP pricing, they were adding a $1900 mandatory "Melloy advantage" package that included the laughable SW paint protection, nitrogen tire service and a year of free oil changes. When I pressed the guy about not wanting it on my vehicle, our communication ended.

I'm going to hold Rich to MSRP only, and see what they try to add. I may end up with Sewell Ford in Lubbuck, although I really would prefer to stay local.

Anyone have any new info from Chalmers? I bought my '06 Stang GT from them and was pretty happy.
$1900 dang. I have already spoken to the Chalmers person handling the Bronco orders and they said MSRP. I will swing by in the next couple weeks and get an update and let you all know.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah I was afraid of the "mandatory" add-ons happening. Thanks for sharing the info! There is slight hope left with Chalmers so we'll see.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well guys, I cancelled my Aug 10th reservation and picked up a '21 Tacoma TRD Pro with a 6spd manual. I am going to wait for the hog. Good luck.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well guys, I cancelled my Aug 10th reservation and picked up a '21 Tacoma TRD Pro with a 6spd manual. I am going to wait for the hog. Good luck.
I totally get it. The prospect of 30-40% allocations is disheartening.

FR.321

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this is helpful, but I will be buying from Power Ford.

01CC8AD5-A798-4922-B54E-EB89FDE3C0F1.png
I have my reservation through power ford. Good to know, I’m a day three reservation. Thanks for the info

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chalmers still has no idea whats going on so that sucks. I guess all they need to do is place my order correctly though.

Last edited:

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Chalmers still has no idea whats going on so that sucks. I guess all they need to do it place my order correctly though.
I may have mentioned it earlier in this thread, but the person handling all the Bronco orders at Chalmers is Chris.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have mentioned it earlier in this thread, but the person handling all the Bronco orders at Chalmers is Chris.
And they directed me to Eric the one time I called last week . Ill call next week for better clarification. Thanks! Hope you love the Tacoma. Awesome truck

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And they directed me to Eric the one time I called last week . Ill call next week for better clarification. Thanks!
Who knows... I actually went in a couple months ago and met with Chris and he told me he was the guy. Things change... Good luck.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any New Mexico updates?
I hope to talk to my salesman at Rich Ford this week. I will report here how that goes.

Vaquero61

Black Diamond
First Name
Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,F150,Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any word from Chalmers Ford?

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emailed Rich Ford today and got a call back a couple hours later. I talked to Allison and she told me, based on my reservation time stamp that I should make the initial allocation cut off. Yay! I have an appointment tomorrow, 1/20 in the early afternoon. We shall see how it goes from there. I will be reporting back here.
Sponsored