Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After having my badlands lux package for a few days, I noticed there's no auto hold button (press it at a stop and you can take your foot off the brake)? It looks like the sport has it:

Is it somewhere that I'm missing or does some other feature replace it, or does this $60k vehicle really not have it?
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it is one of those deals that comes with the fancy cruise controls that do stop and go traffic maybe? I doubt it is for people who anticipate their leg falling off at a stop light, but I really have no idea the rube goldberg features these new vehicles have. It is terrible whatever the reason, I got enough morons looking at cell phones and then creeping up to about smack me on my motorcycle at a stop because they don't see me out of the corner of their eye.

OP
OP
elbroncodor

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is one of those deals that comes with the fancy cruise controls that do stop and go traffic maybe? I doubt it is for people who anticipate their leg falling off at a stop light, but I really have no idea the rube goldberg features these new vehicles have. It is terrible whatever the reason, I got enough morons looking at cell phones and then creeping up to about smack me on my motorcycle at a stop because they don't see me out of the corner of their eye.
Sir this is a wendy's.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think there was a thread or two on this at some point, with the general conclusion that it doesn't have it because it isn't specified anywhere.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"or does this $60k vehicle really not have it?"

Keep in mind the Bronco is not a $60K vehicle, it is a $30K vehicle some might pay 60K for.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elbroncodor

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"or does this $60k vehicle really not have it?"

Keep in mind the Bronco is not a $60K vehicle, it is a $30K vehicle some might pay 60K for.
The extra $30k is for extra options. $30k vehicle + $30k options = $60k vehicle.

Also the Bronco sport is cheaper and has it.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t know if the Bronco has this feature, I know the new F-150s have it and it can be toggled on/off within the Sync 4 vehicle settings. Maybe try going through the settings on the 12” screen

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I distinctly remember this feature being advertised for the Bronco. I haven't heard anyone else discover or talk about it yet. This is the first thread on this topic I've seen here since the reveal videos over a year ago

They either scrapped it or it hasn't been found yet (?)

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only the auto off of the engine, no auto brake hold. After a year with a BMW with auto hold I miss it on this similarly priced vehicle.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand what the cost of the vehicle has to do with it. Everyone who buys a Bronco is given a list of features/amenities. If it isn't on the list, and you think a $60k vehicle should have it, then don't buy the vehicle. If you didn't check, before purchasing the vehicle, I have to wonder why you would pay $60k for a vehicle, without making sure it has all the stuff you think a $60k vehicle should have.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought it was just automatic, no button to push. So when you stop on a hill and let off the brake, it just holds. Or is this something else?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So it’s a button you can push so you can take your foot off the brake while in drive.

We’re a spoiled bunch😂😂

OP
OP
elbroncodor

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand what the cost of the vehicle has to do with it. Everyone who buys a Bronco is given a list of features/amenities. If it isn't on the list, and you think a $60k vehicle should have it, then don't buy the vehicle. If you didn't check, before purchasing the vehicle, I have to wonder why you would pay $60k for a vehicle, without making sure it has all the stuff you think a $60k vehicle should have.
Give me a break. No one is turning down a bronco because it doesnt have auto hold. It's just odd that every other ford vehicle has it (at and below this price point) and this one doesn't. Just a question and discussion. Come down off your high horse and sit with us for a second.