First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I find it ironic how everyone bitches about ADM but have no issues selling theirs more than what they paid for it and then boasting about it here.
Yeah I try to avoid complaining too much about the ADM because when selling you should benefit but it seems to be much less than what the dealers can do. My main issue with ADM and the Bronco is dealers hitting up people who've reserved and placed an order. The dealer would not have that vehicle without that order. That's why I cancelled my first early order, my local dealer said they would charge whatever they felt like when it came in. Wasn't willing to sign up for an unknown high price. In retrospect I would have been better off just accepting the pain because what Ford has done since then is worse.
Sponsored

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still new to the Scheduling data - Does this mean that my Outer Banks won't be scheduled?
It's not a manual, base, or Everglades.
You have an outer banks too, I'm still waiting on my Vin and hearing nothing is being built this week, is making me sad, wondering when they will be building the outerbanks?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have an outer banks too, I'm still waiting on my Vin and hearing nothing is being built this week, is making me sad, wondering when they will be building the outerbanks?
They are still building plenty of Broncos this week. Ford is just not scheduling any. Broncos are scheduled into April so possibly the first week in March they will resume normal scheduling. All of the Manuals, Base, and Everglades are scheduled so they are trying to work through the orders they have before reopening the banks.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
After they re-inspect the transmissions.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, that's been the plan for a few months now. That's why we saw a flurry of Base Bronco and manual transmission scheduling near the end of January.

Last I checked (about 3 weeks ago) there was only a few hundred unscheduled Base Broncos left.
I don't like being part of this highly exclusive club.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are still building plenty of Broncos this week. Ford is just not scheduling any. Broncos are scheduled into April so possibly the first week in March they will resume normal scheduling. All of the Manuals, Base, and Everglades are scheduled so they are trying to work through the orders they have before reopening the banks.
How do you find out what is being built in what weeks, I saw someone post a little picture of this week and said nothing being scheduled this week. Hopefully they build mine and everyone else's before they open the banks again?. I'm just curious I don't know how to find this stuff, do we know if they will be doing orders next week? I'm anxiously awaiting for my bronco

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find out what is being built in what weeks, I saw someone post a little picture of this week and said nothing being scheduled this week. Hopefully they build mine and everyone else's before they open the banks again?. I'm just curious I don't know how to find this stuff, do we know if they will be doing orders next week? I'm anxiously awaiting for my bronco
You are misreading this. Nothing being scheduled this week means Ford did not schedule any Broncos this week for a build at a later date. They schedule builds weeks in advance and are currently out into April. If they schedule some next week, those would most likely be for late April and into May.

The ones being built this week were scheduled weeks ago. They are always lined up ahead to give time to line sequence parts.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ohh ok I didn't realized they had stuff booked into April, that was not communicated to me when I spoke to ford about getting a Vin number. They had told me I'm in the next available production date, and that I would get a Vin once it's in production. So I was given wrong information. I'm sorry I was not understanding. Hopefully it comes soon, I was not aware of the process but thank you for clearing it up for me.
Sponsored