AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So @Ford Motor Company is not going to schedule anything right up to the deadline to change, huh? Even after telling dealers they'd schedule as much as possible before then? Now two weeks in a row with nothing. That's just wrong!
there was scheduling last week. He limited and Raptor
Sponsored

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deadline is March 7. You have 2 more weeks of scheduling opportunity. Ford will schedule everything they can.
There has been A LOT of scheduling the past 2 weeks!
Believe it or not, not everyone is on the Forums.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
945 days. Since you put that bullshit on us, you have scheduled plenty of constrained builds. Now nothing. I capitulated to your demands and removed the stuff from my build. Still nothing. Fuck you, FORD.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! Since they said there would be Raptor scheduling last week and there wasn’t, maybe this means they will this week.

Just kidding. I’m sure they won’t schedule anymore before they implement a few more price hikes. Can’t wait.
There was raptor scheduling last week. That and HE Limited. Can’t speak for HE Limited as I do not know anyone that has 1, but I know for sure 4 Raptors we’re scheduled last week. That’s just what I know of.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There was raptor scheduling last week. That and HE Limited. Can’t speak for HE Limited as I do not know anyone that has 1, but I know for sure 4 Raptors we’re scheduled last week. That’s just what I know of.
Okay, I take it back. I didn’t hear of anyone that was scheduled so I assume it didn’t happen. I guess my double reverse jinx won’t work this week.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a priority 1 raptor and it did not get scheduled. I have zero faith in anything Ford says at this point.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another nail in the coffin. Lol only two more left for me
Yeah, Feb 23rd and then Mar 2nd. At that point I'll need to drop the MIC and Lux if I hope to get anything out of this fiasco. I'm ready to get off this ride it's just too depressing.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a priority 1 raptor and it did not get scheduled. I have zero faith in anything Ford says at this point.
Most likely did not have allocation for the week your dealer that is. I have a raptor that didn’t get picked up either. I did not have allocation for raptor. So it still comes down to your dealership. Talk to them. Assuming gets you nowhere.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Feb 23rd and then Mar 2nd. At that point I'll need to drop the MIC and Lux if I hope to get anything out of this fiasco. I'm ready to get off this ride it's just too depressing.
Or ask your dealer where you stand. What are your chances of getting scheduled with current build. They will know. They received an estimate of what allocations they have left and where you stand.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone clarify if there is a "step" or "process" that needs to be taken by you or the dealer if you elect not to change your order and want to roll the dice on your build at the 3/7 deadline?

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone clarify if there is a "step" or "process" that needs to be taken by you or the dealer if you elect not to change your order and want to roll the dice on your build at the 3/7 deadline?
I dropped Wildtrak-will be 4 weeks this Saturday-did it in person but assuming it can be done on the phone. Sales Manager def seemed like he was following the steps to make the changes in some sort of a printed step by step guide. New output was a complete order sheet which I signed. It showed up as changed on ford.com a few days later (picture changed from WT to non Sas badlands). I got scheduled two weeks after making the changes.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No step if you want to leave as is. If you modify, then the dealership needs to re-covp the updated order. Dealership must cancel order in wbdo if you choose to cancel.
Both those actions will generate the PCO.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear ya. Not sure how long you’ve been in Ford’s scheduling purgatory but you’ve made it this far, might as well see it through. It seems like they’re delaying the scheduling to force more people to drop constraints. Not cool but it’s what I’ve come to expect from Ford at this point. Personally, I don’t want a Jeep or Toyota and I only had to drop Lux so I’ll take their $2500 and wait it out even though it’s really taking the shine off of getting a Bronco.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to Granger, they are expecting 300 or so orders to be scheduled in the next 30-45 days. So it's going to be an interesting few weeks.
Sponsored