Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That sux for folks who want manuals. Sorry folks those still waiting.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What does "balance out" mean?
They aren't building any more. No more optional wheels available to build more than what is already scheduled.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm new to this game. I've ordered a Everglades that Ford says in production in week 02/21. So Will it be built or passed over again?
If you have a VIN, this thread is not for you

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They aren't building any more. No more optional wheels available to build more than what is already scheduled.
Ok that makes sense when I changed my order, my rep said I can't order the optional beadlock wheels. So, that means there is a chance, I might get scheduled the next time around.

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still new to the Scheduling data - Does this mean that my Outer Banks won't be scheduled?
It's not a manual, base, or Everglades.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still new to the Scheduling data - Does this mean that my Outer Banks won't be scheduled?
It's not a manual, base, or Everglades.
No Broncos are getting scheduled this week. None. Nada.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So one more chance and then I'll have to gut my order into something I never really wanted. If I wasn't getting the eventual Bronco for a really good price I'd just walk away. Most likely I'll get the Bronco take all the private offers and then use that vehicle to trade on something else from either Jeep (Grand Cherokee) or GMC (Canyon Denali) and never ever consider another Ford vehicle. It will be a sad end to what had been real excitement about the Bronco to start my retirement years.
I don't understand why folks keep an order but have no intention to keep the truck. If you don't want the truck then cancel the order and move on. I wonder how many folks are doing this? I know I've seen a number of folks that have two orders in at the same time. Playing one off the other? It would be interesting to see the total numbers of this.

Sponsored

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Art Bell

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't understand why folks keep an order but have no intention to keep the truck. If you don't want the truck then cancel the order and move on. I wonder how many folks are doing this? I know I've seen a number of folks that have two orders in at the same time. Playing one off the other? It would be interesting to see the total numbers of this.
The worst are the ones with multiple orders just so they can sell them back to the dealer. They have no intention of buying the Broncos. Or the ones who forgot they had an order until it was delivered. Then they just walked away. The reservation deposits should have been $1000 or more. With $100 reservations Ford made a circus of clowns.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There have been plenty. That’s been part of the problem and why dealers end up with abandoned orders that sell for 10k+ ADM.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what are optional wheels. I’m having a dumb moment … what all fits into that category. Basically what all options are pushing you into quarter 3 right now?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s a purely financial motivation. If I can get the Bronco for almost $10k below (invoice-2000-2500-2845) the current MSRP it's a no brainer to go ahead. I probably won't keep it very long but even worst case I'll break even on the transaction. If I make a few thousand at least that's something for suffering through Fords epic Bronco shit show. For a few months at the end of 2020 I had two reservations. I've never played the multiple order game many have. I just want the Bronco I've been dreaming about for 3 years now. Is that really too much to ask for?
Sponsored