BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what are optional wheels. I’m having a dumb moment … what all fits into that category. Basically what all options are pushing you into quarter 3 right now?
This is specific to the Bandlands optional beadlock capable wheel shown on the far right.

Ford Bronco No scheduling this week either! 1676998844500
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like the center wheel choice is also beadlock capable.
It is, but that is the Sasquatch wheel, and while it technically is an option, is not the wheel being discussed that is balanced out.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just for reference- this cadence isn’t much different than mid 2022. Schedule one week, no scheduling for 3-4 more weeks. I wouldn’t draw any conclusions based on them not scheduling anything in two weeks.

I get that it’s basically been one big batch of main trims and everything else has been “specialty” scheduling but this is not far outside of the scheduling cadence we’ve seen previously.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s a purely financial motivation. If I can get the Bronco for almost $10k below (invoice-2000-2500-2845) the current MSRP it's a no brainer to go ahead. I probably won't keep it very long but even worst case I'll break even on the transaction. If I make a few thousand at least that's something for suffering through Fords epic Bronco shit show. For a few months at the end of 2020 I had two reservations. I've never played the multiple order game many have. I just want the Bronco I've been dreaming about for 3 years now. Is that really too much to ask for?
No one is complaining about being in it for the long haul and keeping what you ordered. The issue is staying in the game just to make a buck when those of us that actually want to own and drive it wait until an allocation opens up. Or having multiple orders just to abandon one. If you decide it’s not what you wanted after getting it or financially it no longer makes sense, that’s another deal IMO. But there have been plenty of posts talking about how much can someone flip it for. Better off just posting on EBay and move on.

I find it ironic how everyone bitches about ADM but have no issues selling theirs more than what they paid for it and then boasting about it here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's see @rfiorillo wanted to order the optional beadlock capable wheels for his non-Sasquatch Badlands. These optional Sasquatch wheels could suit his purpose since they're also beadlock capable.
You would be well served to take some time to better educate yourself on Bronco packages and options.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
They scheduled tons of stick shifts the last two weeks of scheduling, and all the automatics are on a stop sale. I'm guessing they won't schedual anything with a 10-speed until that is resolved.

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This isn’t good news?
Ignore Lil’ d, he’s just a troll. He’s got his already and thinks he’s better than you and enjoys cracking on people waiting in line.

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? So I can be a condescending jerk like you?
Lol.. it doesn't require much.. just go to the ford site & waste a crap load of time building a truck you might not see in another year..

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So one more chance and then I'll have to gut my order into something I never really wanted. If I wasn't getting the eventual Bronco for a really good price I'd just walk away. Most likely I'll get the Bronco take all the private offers and then use that vehicle to trade on something else from either Jeep (Grand Cherokee) or GMC (Canyon Denali) and never ever consider another Ford vehicle. It will be a sad end to what had been real excitement about the Bronco to start my retirement years.
Hey fellow LMer (assumption by the pic). I reserved and then ordered my Bronco for my retirement which occurred last year. Still waiting for it to be built but yes Ford did hurt their reputation huge. Best to you to get yours before you retire.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's see @rfiorillo wanted to order the optional beadlock capable wheels for his non-Sasquatch Badlands. These optional Sasquatch wheels could suit his purpose since they're also beadlock capable.
Definitely want the most capable rig when off roading in Pahrump 😉
Sponsored