Sponsored

Noise coming from brake pedal while applying brakes.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it anything like this noise at low speeds? I don’t feel any clunking with the brake but have been noticing this sound at low speeds. Only when moving and not always while brakes are applied. I’ve taken it to the dealer already and they said they can’t find anything wrong……

that’s not what I’m experiencing. It’s a single audible/felt click every time I depress the brake pedal when it’s hot out.
Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in Carmichael. I haven’t found a dealer I really like. I know it’s not the Future Ford group. Folsom Ford seems like best bet. Maybe Harrold Ford. EG is to far for me. It’s A weird noise/feel. I’m going to have to schedule service in later afternoon to try and recreate for tech. Or I’m sure they will think it’s a nonexistent issue if I go in the morning if it plays out like it has been the last couple days.

we should get together for some trail runs.👍🏻
Good luck finding a good dealer and I hope your brake issue gets figured out.
I’d definitely be interested in meeting up for some trail runs! As long as you don’t mind running the trails with an amateur off-roader and my 6 year old and doggo. Looks like you’ve got kiddos too so would be awesome to meet up!

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Noticed mine "clicking" and feel the click in my foot tonight. First time it's done that. 366 miles on the odometer.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This was constantly happening in the rental we had 2.7L Auto Big Bend. I mentioned it to the owner. Never had this issue on my 7MT. But, it was concerning for sure.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Noticed mine "clicking" and feel the click in my foot tonight. First time it's done that. 366 miles on the odometer.
Hi Cade. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Sponsored

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, haven’t seen anything that matches what I’m having.

My 22 basesquatch with the v6 has 1600 miles.. just started today.

when you press the brake coming to a stop, my brake pedal clicks multiple times as it’s depressed. It does not do it in neutral or park. As I drove it more, more clicks added
Like this?

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got oil change today. Per Ford service it’s normal, and may lessen with time..

image.jpg

zero-patience

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jumping onto this conversation because we have a similar sound. I called it a "servo" sound. The Shift Interlock Solenoid description makes sense to me because I can feel a small bump or tick in the shifter when it happens. My question or concern on this is why did it JUST start happening? We drove 1750 miles with no noises and then boom! Out of no where the odd brake noise starts. Something changed or went bad for the noise to start. I've been searching the forum now for a couple hours and cant find anyone who has taken this to their dealer and found resolution.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s definitely the shift lock solenoid on mine. Gets very bad sometimes then goes away for a day or two. Wife asked me what was clicking from the passenger seat the other day, that’s how loud mine is. Of course they will call this normal until the part fails and I can’t shift out of park one day…..

Sponsored

sasquatches

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same issue here on a 2022 Bronco V6. One video is when I turn the vehicle off a strong whiting noise (please dont make fun of the crocs lol) and the second is a more faint pop sound on press and depress with a slight delay. The vehicle has been at the dealer for 5 days, they claim is the electric brake booster. No ETA to repair, no ETA to part, just no ETA. VERY frustrating to wait for a year on this car and then have it for 6 days and this happens and not know when you are going to get your car. Dealer has stated that it could be a couple days up to a few months of wait. Dealer has also stated they have not replaced an electric brake booster yet so this would be a first for them. Any recommendations?

I have called Ford Customer Service to get an ETA on the part and they are pending to respond.

Mine sounds exactly the same. I think it is just the sound of the electric brake booster.

Also, my brake pedal does click loudly after 10mins and 20mins of engine shutdown. Not sure what that is. Does anyone know?

Avyinc

Outer Banks
First Name
Avi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jumping onto this conversation because we have a similar sound. I called it a "servo" sound. The Shift Interlock Solenoid description makes sense to me because I can feel a small bump or tick in the shifter when it happens. My question or concern on this is why did it JUST start happening? We drove 1750 miles with no noises and then boom! Out of no where the odd brake noise starts. Something changed or went bad for the noise to start. I've been searching the forum now for a couple hours and cant find anyone who has taken this to their dealer and found resolution.
I have taken it back 3 times. Electronic Brake Booster was replaced 2 times. Multiple errors were triggered from a brake failure but after 70 days in service they responded back that this is a normal characteristic. The car has gotten stuck in reverse when shifting and had to restart vehicle. Apparently this is all normal. Not from the dealer but from the Ford Field Engineer.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This may not cover all the noises that some are having in this thread, but just posting this as general information.
Ford Bronco Noise coming from brake pedal while applying brakes. 812A46C6-F5D4-4DE8-893D-9011AC69945E

qiyuanhu813

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This happens to me now, I felt it is temperature related. When the vehicle is cold there is no such noise
Sponsored