Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings. I have been looking around for anyone with a stock Badlands without Sasquatch and the Rough Country 1 inch spacer (front leveling) kit.

I know I have to remove the crash bars, but what tire size/wheel offset/backspacing are people using? I will be wheeling this (basically trail riding and moderate ruts/rocks in the midwest and just want 35x12.50s on 17 inch wheels. Id love to find someone that has a similar setup so I can replicate what they did.

Anyone know of anyone? Im curios as to what backspacing/offset people are doing.

Thanks!
Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested in this as well. I'd like to see some pics of non-sas Badlands with 35s on stock wheels.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
General consensus so far is that will be frowned upon due to the badlands sans-squatch shocks. leveling puck will allow them to overextend travel and bind the cv's. The squatch shocks have different internal limiters to keep this from happening.

Not many badlands non squatch out there, and no one has tried and tested yet. Every company is either base lifted, or sasquatch.

OP
OP
rutherk1

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

General consensus so far is that will be frowned upon due to the badlands sans-squatch shocks. leveling puck will allow them to overextend travel and bind the cv's. The squatch shocks have different internal limiters to keep this from happening.

Not many badlands non squatch out there, and no one has tried and tested yet. Every company is either base lifted, or sasquatch.
I thought about that as well but people are putting these 3 inch spacer lifts on the base models with the hitachi struts. I’d think those would have more of an issue. Hmmm.

eric0w

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a 1 inch leveling kit from Rough country. I was planning on putting them on my Non-Sas Badlands 4 door. Also going to get a set of RTR wheels 17x9 0 offset with the KO2 315/70/17 tires (same size as Sasquatch). I will post here with the results once I get all the parts in and install them. With the front leveling kit, I think the ride height would be about 0.6 inch higher in the front vs Sasquatch, and probably about 0.4inch lower vs Sasquatch.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know of anyone? Im curios as to what backspacing/offset people are doing.
If you look at the install instructions for the zone 1" level kit, it has lots of details on wheel sizing.
https://zoneoffroad.com/products/ford-bronco-leveling-kit-2021-ford-bronco-leveling-kit-zone

+30/+25 if you want to follow Ford's lead. Some wheels are not yet available in Bronco size, so some people are using +0. For example, Icon currently only has +0 but has announced that +25 will be available for Bronco soon.

nic

Badlands
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the other manufactures are avoiding the leveling kit for the non-squatch badlands, because of the position sensitive dampers. This has me worried about the rough country one. Would love more info on this as well though as I'm in the same 7 speed badlands boat.

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump on this thread. Would love to get some more information on this.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a 1 inch leveling kit from Rough country. I was planning on putting them on my Non-Sas Badlands 4 door. Also going to get a set of RTR wheels 17x9 0 offset with the KO2 315/70/17 tires (same size as Sasquatch). I will post here with the results once I get all the parts in and install them. With the front leveling kit, I think the ride height would be about 0.6 inch higher in the front vs Sasquatch, and probably about 0.4inch lower vs Sasquatch.
This will be a perfect setup!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any more info on leveling kits on non sas badlands to get a little bit more height for 35s?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also interested in this. I’m going with 285/75R17 tires, but my 2 door measures 1.5” lower in the front so I need the leveling kit to make it look complete.

I looked at the install on a few of these 1” leveling kits, they all disassemble a bunch of stuff or remove the lower control arm. It looks to me like someone with a set of coil spring compressors could constrain the spring at ride height, unbolt the top and bottom of the struts, push the suspension down to the expended position, and slip on the spacers top and bottom. It would still require the same alignment, but seems like a quicker and easier way to do the install. Thoughts?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also interested in this. I’m going with 285/75R17 tires, but my 2 door measures 1.5” lower in the front so I need the leveling kit to make it look complete.

I looked at the install on a few of these 1” leveling kits, they all disassemble a bunch of stuff or remove the lower control arm. It looks to me like someone with a set of coil spring compressors could constrain the spring at ride height, unbolt the top and bottom of the struts, push the suspension down to the expended position, and slip on the spacers top and bottom. It would still require the same alignment, but seems like a quicker and easier way to do the install. Thoughts?
Great minds...I just bought a Moto Fab front 1" and plan on this install method. I have a FabTech (front) I'm going to put on the rear and plan on the same method. On the rear the spring needs to be compressed to rotate the hat anyway, so why not just leave it on the vehicle and avoid having to release that 300 lb/ft lower mount?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted these before. stock BL alternate wheels. No lift, 1.5" wheel spacers 315/70/17 tires

EDIT - Only removed crash bars -

Ford Bronco Non SAS Badlands 1 inch level bettys354
Ford Bronco Non SAS Badlands 1 inch level front shot
Ford Bronco Non SAS Badlands 1 inch level side shot betty
Ford Bronco Non SAS Badlands 1 inch level top of Magna
Ford Bronco Non SAS Badlands 1 inch level top of magna2
Sponsored