Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to get someone's Everglades takeoffs for my Non Sas BL. Fine taking the crash bars off, but trying to decipher if I need any sort of adjustment for wheels since they're OEM. Will potentially lift later on.
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I want to get someone's Everglades takeoffs for my Non Sas BL. Fine taking the crash bars off, but trying to decipher if I need any sort of adjustment for wheels since they're OEM. Will potentially lift later on.
I'd be surprised if any Everglades buyer changes wheels.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone done the 2" perch collar with 35's on a non-sas Badland? I would love to see what that combo looks like.
I did the 2.25" front perch collar and Zone 1" front level kit with only the 1.25" rear perch collars on my Non-SAS Badlands. My tires do not rub and they physically measure 36"x10"R17. I used 1.5" wheel spacers to clear the upper control arms from what I had read, but I'm not sure they were necessary for me.

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? xJaJMCU

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? QKh30Re

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? x3auRHT

YULQQKN4

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 502A BAP, 2022 MUSTANG GT 6 SPEED COUPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Zone 2" collar lift and run those same size tires on a wheel with a +6 offset and zero issues or rubbing :)

Sponsored

Sulli156

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m looking to lift my non sas badlands to “ sas “ height so I can run 315/17r70s.
Bronco nation just had a thing about perch collar lifts. They ran 2.25 in the front and 1.25 in the rear so they could run 35’s.
What examples do y’all have. Please include pictures and what lift you used.

I went with the eibach pro stage one kit set at 2.4 " in rear and 2.8" in front. Super happy with the results. If you want even beefier the stage two kit is much nicer for off road and my adjustable about $600 more. However both kits would be a huge improvement over stock. The stage one drives incredibly tight.

received_552468493572651.jpeg

received_764422665411227.jpeg

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resurrecting this from the dead for a curiosity.

I’m looking for a setup that will allow me to run 35s in the summer but 33s in the winter. Would I be able to do a 1” leveling kit but on all four corners? I’ve looked at the perch collar kit but don’t want the car to look like it’s on stilts in the winter. Also personally don’t care too much about the front to rear rake, will take any little increase in mpg I can get lol.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, you should be fine with the 315/70/17... I have 35x12.5 on my badlands. No lift. No rub. Zero offset wheels
Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? received_764422665411227
Great looking rig! I have non-sas badlands and 0 offset wheels as well. Looking to go 35’s. Do you have any rubbing at full articulation (or close to it)? I do go off road. Thanks in advance!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’m looking for a setup that will allow me to run 35s in the summer but 33s in the winter. Would I be able to do a 1” leveling kit but on all four corners? I’ve looked at the perch collar kit but don’t want the car to look like it’s on stilts in the winter. Also personally don’t care too much about the front to rear rake, will take any little increase in mpg I can get lol.
If just driving around on pavement, you probably don't need any lift to run 35" tires. If you want to lift the back/front a bit, you can try mix and match of some spacer leveling kits.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If just driving around on pavement, you probably don't need any lift to run 35" tires. If you want to lift the back/front a bit, you can try mix and match of some spacer leveling kits.
Looking to take it to Rausch and join some clubs next summer, but no black diamond level stuff. Also eyeing the Icon crash bar kit to prevent issues.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking to take it to Rausch and join some clubs next summer, but no black diamond level stuff. Also eyeing the Icon crash bar kit to prevent issues.
Below photo is my base Bronco swapped to 315/70R17 tires. Using 17x8 Ranger wheels that move the tires approx 1/2" outwards for some additional clearance. But people on this forum also run 35s with stock wheels no problem on pavement.

For off-road. I'll mix and match some spacers to bring front up about 1.25" and back maybe 5/8" or so. And fab some skid plates, rocker guards and bumpers.

With 35" and a bit of lift and skid protection, you should be able to have a lot of fun off-road. Maybe check with some people running 35s and stock +55mm backspace wheels off-road, see how they are doing with clearances.

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? BaseBronco_v02_SM

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Your setup can be as simple as mine, remove the crash bars and bolt on SAS takeoffs. Absolutely nothing else done, and no rubbing so far. Here's a mall crawling pic doing Hells Revenge last May.

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? Moab

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your setup can be as simple as mine, remove the crash bars and bolt on SAS takeoffs. Absolutely nothing else done, and no rubbing so far. Here's a mall crawling pic doing Hells Revenge last May.

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? Moab
Looks fantastic! I’m eyeing the Fifteen52 Analog HDs which are 16x7.5” ET0 so they may have a decent bit more poke than the standard Sasquatch wheel setup.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The shock mounts/top hats are identical, so any spacer/level will fit front and back, though if you stack a small spacer in the back, you may not have much stud to thread the nuts on, from what ive read.
I ran 315's with no lift for a while on my BL. Now it's lifted 1.5".
Sponsored