First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking to lift my non sas badlands to “ sas “ height so I can run 315/17r70s.
Bronco nation just had a thing about perch collar lifts. They ran 2.25 in the front and 1.25 in the rear so they could run 35’s.
What examples do y’all have. Please include pictures and what lift you used.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The height difference between the Sasquatch suspension and the non-Sasquatch suspension on the Badlands is less than half of an inch (0.43” if I remembered correctly). You can actually fit a 315/70r17 tire on a non-Sasquatch Bronco—although you may rub a bit if you are really beating against the suspension.

Either way… all you really need is a minor 1” lift. Most people would probably achieve this with a simple spacer leveling kit. Fabtech, Rough Country, ReadyLift, etc. all make leveling kits.

Also don’t forget the wheel. You’ll need a +30 offset wheel (or less) to clear a 315mm-wide tire. If you want to stick with the factory wheel you could also use a wheel spacer.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking to lift my non sas badlands to “ sas “ height so I can run 315/17r70s.
Bronco nation just had a thing about perch collar lifts. They ran 2.25 in the front and 1.25 in the rear so they could run 35’s.
I saw that too. The website for the maker says you can do just the front lift on the badlands non-sas and run 35"s without rubbing.

I'm leaning that way as opposed to the puck style lift for mine... If I can find somewhere to get it installed for not a ton. I don't have the tools to remove the springs.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw that too. The website for the maker says you can do just the front lift on the badlands non-sas and run 35"s without rubbing.

I'm leaning that way as opposed to the puck style lift for mine... If I can find somewhere to get it installed for not a ton. I don't have the tools to remove the springs.
Places like autozone rent spring compressors to you free of charge if you decide to tackle it yourself. I’m not the most mechanically inclined person but I lifted my JK alone once I found shops wanted to charge 2-3 times the cost of the lift in labor. It took me a full day, but I saved quite a bit of money and learned a lot about my rig in the process.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can run 315s no lift or offset and thats for base bb ob bd . Your a half inch higher and if you go with the 55 offset stock rim you can keep the rear crashbar only remove the front one. A pure 35 may have to remove rear crash bar but still fits no lift. The 30 offset sas wheels will rub the rear crash bar. Try it out you can always add lift. U may get a sliver of rub at full turn on the round stabilizer bar ...not a big deal .

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Places like autozone rent spring compressors to you free of charge if you decide to tackle it yourself. I’m not the most mechanically inclined person but I lifted my JK alone once I found shops wanted to charge 2-3 times the cost of the lift in labor. It took me a full day, but I saved quite a bit of money and learned a lot about my rig in the process.
Yeah, I got some prices back.. definitely up there. I'd have to find a place to do it too, living in an apartment has it's down sides.

Researching difference between these collar lifts vs spacers. This is my first 4x4, so learning all I can. I'd prefer to do the Ford Performance lift, but I guess is vaporware for the foreseeable future.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lift not required to run the 315s, the wheel offset is the concern. Here's mine...no squatch, no lift. I went with 35 x 10.50 to make up for the difference in the squatch wheel offset. No rub at full lock/full stuff (crash bars removed). If you stay with the 315s on the non-squatch wheel you will most likely rub the upper control arms.

Attachments

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, you should be fine with the 315/70/17... I have 35x12.5 on my badlands. No lift. No rub. Zero offset wheels
Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? IMG_20220605_231839_857

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great video by TC Custpms on Non Sas Bronco with 35s and 37s. You can see 37s are tiiiight but will fit.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lift not required to run the 315s, the wheel offset is the concern. Here's mine...no squatch, no lift. I went with 35 x 10.50 to make up for the difference in the squatch wheel offset. No rub at full lock/full stuff (crash bars removed). If you stay with the 315s on the non-squatch wheel you will most likely rub the upper control arms.
you will prob find with that tire you can put the rear crash bar back in with no rub but it will be close

Sponsored

FastFastFast

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done the 2" perch collar with 35's on a non-sas Badland? I would love to see what that combo looks like.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the process of! Just got all my parts. Hoping to get it done soon. The SVC 2.25" perch collar lift. With the bronco buster steering bushing and JKS tierod sleeves. Toyo open country at3 35x12.5x17. The tires are already on.

Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? IMG_20220607_062125_409
Ford Bronco Non sas badlands lift with 35’s? PSX_20220524_164308

FastFastFast

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the process of! Just got all my parts. Hoping to get it done soon. The SVC 2.25" perch collar lift. With the bronco buster steering bushing and JKS tierod sleeves. Toyo open country at3 35x12.5x17. The tires are already on.

That's going to look awesome! Is that a Sasquatch Badlands? Those fender flares look like they come on the sasquatch package.

Also, I haven't heard too much about steering bushing and tierod sleeves. Is that necessary or just optional to improve handling?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's going to look awesome! Is that a Sasquatch Badlands? Those fender flares look like they come on the sasquatch package.

Also, I haven't heard too much about steering bushing and tierod sleeves. Is that necessary or just optional to improve handling?
They are SAS Flares but it's not a SAS. The steering rack bushing and JKS sleeves are more for security/reinforcement of what may or may not be problematic areas when pounding it offroad with heavier tires. Lol

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run the same setup with Kenda's. I did a Zone leveling kit though. Nice rig!

IMG_20220528_153239.jpg

IMG_20220528_153355.jpg
Sponsored