Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I finally heard back from hawk! Literally moments after I emailed to tell him I moved my reservation and ordered at manning.... He wrote, "sorry to hear that. Good luck." yeah, won't be missing all that warmth. Lol
I suspect you'll have a good experience at Manning Ford. My daughter just bought a Bronco Sport at Manning and was very happy with the experience and the pricing compared to other dealers.
I personally live further north and am dealing with Buss Ford in McHenry to purchase a Bronco BB. I've purchased a number of vehicle from Buss over the years and they've always been very upstanding and forthright.
Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Invoice is the 'Dealer invoice w/ holdback' that they had the master document on right? So potentially 3% off invoice could be better than Granger's $1300 off invoice? (i.e. my build comes out to around $56K invoice so about $1680 off)
To be clear, Granger's deal, unless you got the October deal previously, is $1,000 under invoice. The extra $300 off is them honoring an X-plan pin number. They may require you to provide the pin number to get the extra $300 off, but not sure. I got my pin instantly from joining Mustang Club of America, which was like $25 or so.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, looking for the best deal. I just don't know how bad the logistics would be if I switch to Granger considering I'll be doing a trade-in (good benefit would be driving the trade-in out there and leaving in the Bronc haha). Still on the fence about that and Packey Webb to at least get PT warranty and more local. $1300 off at Granger, right?

Also, for those that switched to Granger, are you concerned at all about getting it serviced at a dealer around here that you did not purchase at? Possible up tick in maintenance from not purchasing through them?
Valid concern about locally serviced! I was told by the knuckleheads at Gerald Ford, North Aurora, that I would be placed at the end of the line, and kiss the loaner car goodbye, too! That's one of the reasons I switched my reservation to Grangers from Gerald! I'm sure any other Ford dealership would gladly take your business.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suspect you'll have a good experience at Manning Ford. My daughter just bought a Bronco Sport at Manning and was very happy with the experience and the pricing compared to other dealers.
I personally live further north and am dealing with Buss Ford in McHenry to purchase a Bronco BB. I've purchased a number of vehicle from Buss over the years and they've always been very upstanding and forthright.
Yeah, love the service of a small dealer. I keep trying to tell folks that there's more than just money....and the dealer WILL earn their profit one way or the other. It's a three card monte game....so I'd rather get great service and I likely won't pay much more than a lot of others....the ones under invoice excepted. Maybe.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Valid concern about locally serviced! I was told by the knuckleheads at Gerald Ford, North Aurora, that I would be placed at the end of the line, and kiss the loaner car goodbye, too! That's one of the reasons I switched my reservation to Grangers from Gerald! I'm sure any other Ford dealership would gladly take your business.
Your being kind by calling the people at Gerald Ford Knuckleheads. We price shopped them for a Bronco Sport and they said they were providing a "great deal"....$7 off MSRP!! (yes, that is seven dollars). I save that much on a case of beer.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My insurance has stated that any new vehicle I acquire is instantly covered for up to a set amount of days. I just call it in and give them the VIN before that grace period expires.
Same here (State Farm . . . but not Jake).

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here (State Farm . . . but not Jake).
Rodgers rate! (Packer fan, still sad and angry and disillusioned and confused, but better than being a Bears fan....)

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my 3rd email, ever, from Fox Ford today. 2 generic summer Ford sale stuff and today a generic email telling me to come in and drive the all new exciting Bronco . . . Sport. :rolleyes: I guess with the reference to "Bronco" they are at least getting closer. 🤷‍♂️

hertzman16

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT-H
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Put my order in at Packey Webb in Downers today. Black Diamond 4dr Mid Package in Antimatter Blue. Might change color to Cactus Gray when I see it up close. Sales guy said Xplan will work when needed. I don’t expect anything this year but maybe I’ll get lucky.

Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my 3rd email, ever, from Fox Ford today. 2 generic summer Ford sale stuff and today a generic email telling me to come in and drive the all new exciting Bronco . . . Sport. :rolleyes: I guess with the reference to "Bronco" they are at least getting closer. 🤷‍♂️
I had my reservation originally through Fox Ford in Chicago, and ended up changing it to Roesch Ford. Fox wanted $1000 non refundable deposit and said I needed to lock in the order by 2/16 at the time, which is false. Roesch had a $400 fully refundable deposit that goes towards the price of the vehicle when we take delivery. The refundable deposit was important to me because I'm tall enough to where I don't know 100% if I'll have enough head room in the Bronco. Outside of all that, Fox Ford just wasn't all that great.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Put my order in at Packey Webb in Downers today. Black Diamond 4dr Mid Package in Antimatter Blue. Might change color to Cactus Gray when I see it up close. Sales guy said Xplan will work when needed. I don’t expect anything this year but maybe I’ll get lucky.
That's interesting. Everything presented through here is Xplan is off the table for the Bronco. Some dealers are honoring it on their own with a valid Xplan pin, but I wasn't aware of Packey Webb being one of those dealers. They were one of the dealers who refused to discuss pricing with me at all. Since you ordered, do you have pricing? If you don't mind sharing if it's MSRP, invoice, or Xplan, that'd be very helpful. Packey Webb is 2 miles from my front door, so it might be a game changer for me. Thanks.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know of any dealers or show events around the Chicagoland area that will have a Bronco on display? I placed an order for one already, but I really have no idea if I'll have enough head room (didn't on a JL Wrangler) and was hoping to check it out before it's too late.

hertzman16

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT-H
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's interesting. Everything presented through here is Xplan is off the table for the Bronco. Some dealers are honoring it on their own with a valid Xplan pin, but I wasn't aware of Packey Webb being one of those dealers. They were one of the dealers who refused to discuss pricing with me at all. Since you ordered, do you have pricing? If you don't mind sharing if it's MSRP, invoice, or Xplan, that'd be very helpful. Packey Webb is 2 miles from my front door, so it might be a game changer for me. Thanks.
No pricing but I wasn’t worried. But I did check on Fords plans and they show no X plan available. I guess the sales persdoesn’t do his homework. Right now its MSRP and I’m 0k with that. Packey was easy to work with but the sales person needed some help making the order.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No pricing but I wasn’t worried. But I did check on Fords plans and they show no X plan available. I guess the sales persdoesn’t do his homework. Right now its MSRP and I’m 0k with that. Packey was easy to work with but the sales person needed some help making the order.
Good to know. Thanks!
Sponsored