Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was actually yesterday (or Wed?) late afternoon!!! Carbon Gray soft top....my wife's on staff and had no idea. Someone visiting apparently....there's a couple baby's...
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was actually yesterday (or Wed?) late afternoon!!! Carbon Gray soft top....my wife's on staff and had no idea. Someone visiting apparently....there's a couple baby's...
Oh OK, small world! We usually have one of our guys detailed there for security/traffic onto Bolcum every Sunday for morning sessions!

bb21

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, 4dr Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all…just picked up a black big bend today. In Schaumburg (Cook County). Coming over after previously owning 13 Wranglers.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello all…just picked up a black big bend today. In Schaumburg (Cook County). Coming over after previously owning 13 Wranglers.
WELCOME! I was actually going to buy a Gladiator, but when word came out that the '21 Bronco was coming out, I held off. BUT, while my Bronco sat at MAP for three months, I nearly pulled the trigger on a Lime Green '21 Gladiator, but I didn't! My fav color almost got me to just to Jeep!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WELCOME! I was actually going to buy a Gladiator, but when word came out that the '21 Bronco was coming out, I held off. BUT, while my Bronco sat at MAP for three months, I nearly pulled the trigger on a Lime Green '21 Gladiator, but I didn't! My fav color almost got me to just to Jeep!
Same for me, Sal! I was on the Glad....and then saw the Bronco!!!! But sadly, still freaking waiting. New build week supposedly 5/23...but it's Ford.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same for me, Sal! I was on the Glad....and then saw the Bronco!!!! But sadly, still freaking waiting. New build week supposedly 5/23...but it's Ford.
WOW, that long wait is too crazy! I keep having to pinch myself on how lucky I am to have my Bronco! Hopefully you get yours soon! Unfortunately, I haven't driven mine much....just sits in the garage...too much overtime at work.....padding my pension....but this Spring/Summer/Fall, I WILL take time off to cruise the Bronco! I've only put on 1200ish mile since Black Friday '21, and 300 of those was the drive back from Granger! Good luck!

bb21

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW, that long wait is too crazy! I keep having to pinch myself on how lucky I am to have my Bronco! Hopefully you get yours soon! Unfortunately, I haven't driven mine much....just sits in the garage...too much overtime at work.....padding my pension....but this Spring/Summer/Fall, I WILL take time off to cruise the Bronco! I've only put on 1200ish mile since Black Friday '21, and 300 of those was the drive back from Granger! Good luck!
I bought right off the lot today.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought right off the lot today.
Lucky you!! Just in time for Spring/Summer!! I can't wait, I've only taken of the roof panels over the passenger compartment, so when it gets warmer, off with the entire roof and doors!!

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Peoria, so that might be true. Also, I have a Granger OctNever res and I’m pretty sure Ford is going out of their way to make sure that I never even sniff a Bronco. Whatever, I’m happy to burn their gas and beat up on their equipment with other Bronco enthusiasts.

I’ll be up there on 4/27 at 9:30- looking forward to it.
Just north of Springfield. My son played baseball for East Peoria Raiders last year there at East Side Center. I also bought a Jeep Willy's from Sam Lemans up there. Something to hold me over while waiting for the Bronco. Wife will probably take the Jeep wants it comes in.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome! I might see you around town. I’m in Arlington Heights, work in Schaumburg. Cactus gray WT. Also coming from a Wrangler (actually still have it).

Sponsored

bb21

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll keep my eyes out for you. I have only seen one other Bronco in the area. I play softball at Melas in AH and saw one there last year too.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm starting to see them all over in Naperville and on 88/294 on my way to work. Mostly all area 51 4 door badlands. Did see my first white one in downtown Naperville a few days back. I think when I see my first EG is when I'm really going to get upset since I've been stuck on Ice Mountain for almost 3 months. Some day...

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm starting to see them all over in Naperville and on 88/294 on my way to work. Mostly all area 51 4 door badlands. Did see my first white one in downtown Naperville a few days back. I think when I see my first EG is when I'm really going to get upset since I've been stuck on Ice Mountain for almost 3 months. Some day...
That's a long wait....especially with summer around the corner....I too waited a long time, from August 8th (built) to November 25th to get my Bronco, but boy, when it arrives you'll be one happy camper!! Good luck!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been seeing a lot of 4 door cactus grey and A51. Still have not seen another 2 door out in the wild.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

13 wranglers!? You've got to be a record holder! Let us know your impressions.
Sponsored