First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
FUNNY YOU ASK, I JUST CALLED THE GM AT GERALD FORD IN NORTH AURORA TO TRY TO GET THEIR PRICING. MIND YOU, I'VE RESPONDED TO SEVERAL GENERAL-IN-TOPIC EMAILS I'VE RECEIVED RECENTLY ASKING IF I'M STILL INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A BRONCO OR F150 OR EXPLORER, AND IF I WANT TO COME IN FOR A TEST DRIVE OF THE BRONCO, YES, A TEST DRIVE! THE GM TODAY STATED THAT MY EMAILS MUST HAVE GOTTEN LOST AND HE WILL TALK TO HIS BOSS FOR PRICING. UNLESS THEY GIVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON PAPER, AND VERY SOON, I WILL BE SWITCHING TO GRANGER. BUT TO BE TRUTHFUL, JEEP JUST HAD EMPLOYEE PRICING SALE FOR GLADIATORS, THAT OFFERED AWD WHICH PLACED THEM COMPARIABLE IN PRICE TO A BRONCO. BUT I KNOW I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED ON GETTING A BRONCO BIG BEND 4DR!!
JUST WONDERING WHY YOU HAVE TO YELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

I never intended to be a first year buyer. I still don't regret that decision one bit. To many options coming with the two vehicles that have had a parking spot in the driveway since 1977. Early Bronco's and Ford Rangers. Been a cool ride watching the Bronco come to market... Now I get to see the Next Gen Ranger develop. Truth be told... a pickup is really a better fit for me.

I'm still hoping the truck gods will bring a 2 door Bronco pickup to market.
Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved mine with fair oaks Ford in Naperville and at first I got several emails and calls regarding my reservation. They even had me come in to appraise my Honda since I wanted to trade it in. This was in OCT, haven’t heard anything since
I'm also reserved at Fair Oaks. Got the initial emails just like you stated and then silence. We shall see how this plays out.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not too far from me. Let know how they deal in case Napleton Ford in Libertyville messes around.
What was the name before Napleton? I bought a Mustang from them in the early eighties. Thought it was Libertyville Ford. Used to be on Milwaukee near the hospital.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was the name before Napleton? I bought a Mustang from them in the early eighties. Thought it was Libertyville Ford. Used to be on Milwaukee near the hospital.
Don't know the previous name, but it's got to be the same. On Milwaukee near the hospital.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Don't know the previous name, but it's got to be the same. On Milwaukee near the hospital.
Thanks. I’ll have to dig into it. Was a ton of Dealerships there. I bought a Capri in the mid seventies from Libertyville Lincoln Mercury which was kiddycorner from the Ford dealership.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HEY, I'M RESERVED WITH GERALD FORD SINCE JULY 13/14......I'VE RECENTLY EMAILED THEM FOR SPECIFICS ON PRICING, BUT NO ANSWER! I'VE GOT TO DO SOME LEG-WORK SOON, BUT I'LL PROBABLY TRANSFER TO GRANGER VERY SOON!!
The one call I received from then after reserving day one did not inspire confidence. Guy was talking absolute nonsense. Made it easier to cancel my day one reservation and just make one with Granger instead. At most an overnight trip to pick it up.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sessler Ford. Was stuck back in the gray matter. Took a little digging.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hawk has been crickets unless I start and even then they say nothing. Disheartening. Hopkins in Elgin is far more responsive so far. Nothing from Hagerty in w. Chicago nor Gerald.

pdonoh

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150, 2015 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd gotten a few emails and a phone call from Joe Cotton in Carol Stream, but not recently, I'm hopeful they'll reach out next week. I'm an October reservation, so a summer 2021 delivery is unlikely. Fair Oaks is my plan B, it is disappointing to hear there are only crickets there.

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hawk has been crickets unless I start and even then they say nothing. Disheartening. Hopkins in Elgin is far more responsive so far. Nothing from Hagerty in w. Chicago nor Gerald.
From St Charles / Campton Hills...New to this forum and great to see the enthusiasm here. I have my 7/14 res with Hawk in St Charles also, but no contact since right after my initial reservation. The am thinking they will reach out Monday or Tuesday, but if not , I will call for pricing info...and switch dealers if not ready to talk. I think we have until March 19 to switch and get order placed, is that right?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From St Charles / Campton Hills...New to this forum and great to see the enthusiasm here. I have my 7/14 res with Hawk in St Charles also, but no contact since right after my initial reservation. The am thinking they will reach out Monday or Tuesday, but if not , I will call for pricing info...and switch dealers if not ready to talk. I think we have until March 19 to switch and get order placed, is that right?
I believe so on the March date. I too have a 7/14 reservation but its with Gerald Ford in North Aurora. Minimal contact with them since July. I'm looking to move my reservation to Granger soon if Gerald Ford doesn't reply soon with a decent price. Recently, I drove through the lot at Hawk Ford to see the Bronco Sport, which came across as very small. I didn't stop in to talk to anyone because I was working at the time. Good luck.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've still never received any emails from Fox Ford in Chicago about my July reservation for a Bronco. I've received a grand total of 2 emails from them that were pimping summer sales events on whatever it was back then that Ford was providing incentives around. I have received multiple specific emails from Granger regarding my October reservation including one today about the impending order process. Funny thing, though, when I logged into the Ford reservations site a few days ago there was an extra entry in my first reservation described as "Pre-approval certificate". When I clicked on it I was amused to see that I had been pre-approved by Ford Credit for up to $110K towards my purchase. Gosh guys, thanks so much, but $110K on a Ford, seriously? I mean a GT, OK I get it, but any other Ford? Does it have the DeLorean option with a glovebox full of cocaine?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been pre appoved for the maximum I could possibly option on my Base for months. Pretty sure most up in here got the same offer...

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm reserved with Bob Rohman Schaumburg Ford haven't heard anything from them either I will call this week
Sponsored