Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They have like 4-5 on the lot

Excluding mine
That's a lot of Broncos! Mind you, I'm still waiting for my Big Bend to leave the Dirt Mountain at MAP. Bur Ford said next month my Bronco should get its new MIC top!

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received the email 3am! 10/22 to 10/28 delivery to Granger. 7/13 Blend. 4365. 2 Dr Badlands, non SAS.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update to my brothers if you care:

The dealership came down $2,500 and I caved and ate the rest as a shit sandwich.

I just couldn't let them have it knowing how much more they would mark it up for the next guy, and it's mine.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Northern Illinois IMG_0019
Ford Bronco Northern Illinois IMG_0016

If you are interested in a test drive, Bull Valley Ford in Woodstock, has both a 2 door and 4 door demo. I took this 2 door, Big Bend with SAS, out for a drive. It is very nice.

Look how much larger it looks than my 2 door Rubicon (on 33s). Part of this is the angle of the picture but it is definitely larger with more room behind the back seats.

My 2 door badlands should get here by the end of the month.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone that ordered their Bronco from Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford, did they add a ADM at sale time? Got my production schedule date last week and I’m a little nervous about getting gouged. Especially since I’m taking mods off the 4Runner to sell And hope I don’t regret it.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone that ordered their Bronco from Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford, did they add a ADM at sale time? Got my production schedule date last week and I’m a little nervous about getting gouged. Especially since I’m taking mods off the 4Runner to sell And hope I don’t regret it.
Good luck on getting a decent price! I was lucky enough to order from Granger for $1300 under invoice, but unfortunately, my Big Bend is still on Dirt Mountain!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck on getting a decent price! I was lucky enough to order from Granger for $1300 under invoice, but unfortunately, my Big Bend is still on Dirt Mountain!
Do you know anyone that has bought one from them? This doesn’t help answer the question.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you know anyone that has bought one from them? This doesn’t help answer the question.
Yes, there's a couple on this thread that have already picked them up from Grangers without a hitch. Good luck to you!!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, there's a couple on this thread that have already picked them up from Grangers without a hitch. Good luck to you!!
That's great, but I'm asking about Schaumburg Ford, not Granger.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talk to them! You're still in charge but your window is closing quickly. I'd be ok with msrp at this point.....if they won't play, talk to Hopkins in Elgin, they're great, small dealer. Jeff is the GM/owner.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk to them! You're still in charge but your window is closing quickly. I'd be ok with msrp at this point.....if they won't play, talk to Hopkins in Elgin, they're great, small dealer. Jeff is the GM/owner.
I already have a production date and VIN, so I don't think I change dealers at this point. I wasn't expecting it to be built this year since I just ordered it a couple months ago.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I already have a production date and VIN, so I don't think I change dealers at this point. I wasn't expecting it to be built this year since I just ordered it a couple months ago.
Search to find out how late you can change dealers, so you know. If you can't, be as nice as you can and I hope you agreed to something early and they hold to it. If they're ne'er-do-wells, not much you can do.

I'm not finding anything. You know what I would do? Call Ford and ask. They will know and then you know if you have any power.

Last edited:

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Search to find out how late you can change dealers, so you know. If you can't, be as nice as you can and I hope you agreed to something early and they hold to it. If they're ne'er-do-wells, not much you can do.

I'm not finding anything. You know what I would do? Call Ford and ask. They will know and then you know if you have any power.
yeah, I was hoping to found out prior to having to go through all that.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Unless something has changed very recently at this time it is not possible to change dealers.
Sponsored