Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I understand the process, I sign the new agreement and then I have to hope they follow through applying to Ford Corp for the price adjustment which comes in 30-45 days. Still waiting to see how much it actually is, if they make me pay up front or they lower the price I pay.
'22 Wildtrak 49,475
'23 Wildtrak 54,320
:oops:
If you didn't upgrade to Hoss 3.0 in 22, you would, at best, only see about half that in a rebate as the Hoss 3.0 runs about $2,500 and is now standard on all WTs and baked into the new price.
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, a dealer did a CVIP (spelling?) reorder and I'm fixing to answer / explain some things after y'all help me confirm what I think I've learned.
1. Priority Code- Are we sure it should be 10? I don't think so but I read it here.
2. Customer was told that they don't need anything signed. All they need is a copy of this. Is that wrong and is this enough to protect from ADM? I am sure they will need a signed copy but I am not sure.
3. My current order, which is scheduled never had any DIO line items. Is this the nitrogen filled tires or could it be something else they will charge him for?

Gray Daniels in Brandon, MS, my dealer answered everything. Two or three times even, for me. ;-P They were great to deal with.

Ford Bronco Observations from my reorder process yesterday 1664907675045

Take all of that for what it’s worth- maybe not that much but we’ll see. May the force be with you

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I understand the process, I sign the new agreement and then I have to hope they follow through applying to Ford Corp for the price adjustment which comes in 30-45 days. Still waiting to see how much it actually is, if they make me pay up front or they lower the price I pay.
'22 Wildtrak 49,475
'23 Wildtrak 54,320
:oops:
That is not how it is supposed to work for '23. Once a VIN is created for your build, Ford will determine the PP and then it will be in Smart Vincent to apply at the time of sale. I personally would contact Ford once you have a VIN to get that amount and code for your certificate.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is not how it is supposed to work for '23. Once a VIN is created for your build, Ford will determine the PP and then it will be in Smart Vincent to apply at the time of sale. I personally would contact Ford once you have a VIN to get that amount and code for your certificate.
So sign the sign the sales sheet with the ‘23 MSRP and hope for the best?

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, a dealer did a CVIP (spelling?) reorder and I'm fixing to answer / explain some things after y'all help me confirm what I think I've learned.
1. Priority Code- Are we sure it should be 10? I don't think so but I read it here.
2. Customer was told that they don't need anything signed. All they need is a copy of this. Is that wrong and is this enough to protect from ADM? I am sure they will need a signed copy but I am not sure.
3. My current order, which is scheduled never had any DIO line items. Is this the nitrogen filled tires or could it be something else they will charge him for?

Gray Daniels in Brandon, MS, my dealer answered everything. Two or three times even, for me. ;-P They were great to deal with.

Ford Bronco Observations from my reorder process yesterday 1664907675045
1.) Priority code should be anything between 10 and 19. As of right now, I believe anything in that range is treated the same.
2.) My dealer required me to sign, date, and put my phone and email address on a copy of my order summary and send it back to them.
3.) DIO Opts is options that are ordered with the truck but installed at the dealership. These may be things YOU ordered or things the dealer slipped in.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So sign the sign the sales sheet with the ‘23 MSRP and hope for the best?
Yeah unfortunately. For now there is no exact dollar amount for your PP as it can change up to the time a VIN is created. But you should negotiate what the dealer is going to charge you before any PP is included. That's about all you can do at the moment.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.) Priority code should be anything between 10 and 19. As of right now, I believe anything in that range is treated the same.
2.) My dealer required me to sign, date, and put my phone and email address on a copy of my order summary and send it back to them.
3.) DIO Opts is options that are ordered with the truck but installed at the dealership. These may be things YOU ordered or things the dealer slipped in.
My dealer has everyone set at 17. Supposed to go by res date but we know how that goes.

I would ask for the Ford COVP confirmation. It will have a tracking number and authorization number, along with other details. This proves the order is verified and can be built.

Ford Bronco Observations from my reorder process yesterday COVP Verify
Sponsored