Sponsored

Reordering Process: Do the original orders roll over to MY22 or not?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so if we want to completely change our orders we will have to contact dealer when our 99s become 10s? It would also mean Ford has to stop pulling orders for 2021s, right? I want zero chance of a 2021 vin being pulled for myself.
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I originally reserved 8/28/20 and ordered 2/5/21. I recently got the dreaded email like so many of you that sadly, I would be receiving a MY22 and my dealer would have more information in September to share with me.

I reached out to my dealerships Bronco point guy today via email stating I knew the order banks opened tomorrow and to let me know if he needed anything from me to process my reorder. This was his response:

“I don’t think you’ll have to reorder. From my understanding any order not picked up automatically rolls to a 22.”

I have read on this forum from others before that I would, in fact, have to reorder my Bronco.

This is when I get nervous. The dealerships are so uninformed and while I want to trust him, I also don’t want to get screwed over after waiting more than a year. I don’t want to push him unless I can find some factual, printed information showing I do in fact have to place a new order. This is where you all awesome people come in.

Does anyone have this information in writing to share? A link to where I can find it? Anything at all would be helpful and very much appreciated.

Build: Badlands, Lux, tow, soft top, 2.7L

Help a girl out! Thanks in advance!

Also, Woo Pig Sooie! 🤣🎉❤
FORD MOTOR COMPANY

(800) 392-3673

OP
OP
TxBadlands

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FORD MOTOR COMPANY

(800) 392-3673
LOL!! Yeahhhhhh… because the helpline for Ford Broncos has had a great track record… but thank you. Maybe I’ll try it if I don’t find what I’m looking for.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No way the MY22 order banks open any time soon. The updated build and price will be released first. Otherwise how will you know what you can order?

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I originally reserved 8/28/20 and ordered 2/5/21. I recently got the dreaded email like so many of you that sadly, I would be receiving a MY22 and my dealer would have more information in September to share with me.

I reached out to my dealerships Bronco point guy today via email stating I knew the order banks opened tomorrow and to let me know if he needed anything from me to process my reorder. This was his response:

“I don’t think you’ll have to reorder. From my understanding any order not picked up automatically rolls to a 22.”

I have read on this forum from others before that I would, in fact, have to reorder my Bronco.

This is when I get nervous. The dealerships are so uninformed and while I want to trust him, I also don’t want to get screwed over after waiting more than a year. I don’t want to push him unless I can find some factual, printed information showing I do in fact have to place a new order. This is where you all awesome people come in.

Does anyone have this information in writing to share? A link to where I can find it? Anything at all would be helpful and very much appreciated.

Also, Woo Pig Sooie! 🤣🎉❤
I will watch on the Build & Price page. Go through the new choices and options. Then tell by dealer my new build. They will be the one making the orders anyway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TxBadlands

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way the MY22 order banks open any time soon. The updated build and price will be released first. Otherwise how will you know what you can order?
As a MY21 order holder, I honestly don’t want to change my order. Let’s be real.. I don’t want to change anything that could then potentially be a bigger hold up in the production process given they couldn’t properly deliver the initial trim options in a timely manner..it seems as pointless as rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, if you ask me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure they will have some new shiny oh wow options I could get swayed into, but after waiting this long, I’m just going to be ecstatic to get my original build. Thankfully, I don’t have a color that’s going away and it’s also a color I’ve always wanted in a Bronco since seeing them over the years at Mecum auctions in Houston.

Nothing wrong with upgrading or changing things, if that’s others preference but for me, it just isn’t the route I want to go.

I see your point though. I saw on another thread where it was opening 9/13 and while I realize not everything posted on here is gospel, I feel like I’ll see what the week holds and wait to see if any news drops this week that sheds new light on the situation. 😊

Steuber

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco, 1987 Chevy Blazer, 2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Also, Woo Pig Sooie! 🤣🎉❤
WPS!

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You've got it backwards. Order guide first, B&P at least a month later. Dealers use order guide to place orders, not B&P. Order banks open tomorrow 9/13.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roast vinyl option!
Roast vinyl option!

Ford Bronco Reordering Process: Do the original orders roll over to MY22 or not? 1631471134748

yes, I understand I sound like a broken record. What does it take to make sure Ford hears me?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

people who got the info about MY22 orders starting on 9/13 must got there info from from the same place that said Ford well start taking orders last Dec for the Bronco even on both cases Ford it self never gave the date and just like last Dec people are calling and emailing there dealer about placing there order.My dealer who has over 500 orders said sometime in Oct or maybe even Nov for MY22 orders but most likely in Oct but Ford did not give date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TxBadlands

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roast vinyl option!
Roast vinyl option!

Ford Bronco Reordering Process: Do the original orders roll over to MY22 or not? 1631471134748

yes, I understand I sound like a broken record. What does it take to make sure Ford hears me?
What is a roast vinyl option? For the seats? I wish they’d do some sort of darker tan seat options for my badlands as well.. though I don’t know if it would look great with the orange interior details on BL. But would make it a little easier in the summer with the hot Texas sun!

OP
OP
TxBadlands

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

people who got the info about MY22 orders starting on 9/13 must got there info from from the same place that said Ford well start taking orders last Dec for the Bronco even on both cases Ford it self never gave the date and just like last Dec people are calling and emailing there dealer about placing there order.My dealer who has over 500 orders said sometime in Oct or maybe even Nov for MY22 orders but most likely in Oct but Ford did not give date.
This is why I was asking if anyone had it in writing like a formal Ford email I missed or in an article quoting Ford, anything to give some firmness to the speculation.

My dealership is a lot smaller than yours, so I’m guessing with more riding on the line with customers/orders they are more on top of it than mine. I appreciate the feedback. It’s helpful to hear what others are being told. Thank you!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, Woo Pig Sooie! 🤣🎉❤
I remember reading recently that the order banks for MY22 open on October 13th. It changed at the time they made the MIC tops being MY22 unless you FE been scheduled. I could be wrong though I’ll look and see if i can find it.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why I was asking if anyone had it in writing like a formal Ford email I missed or in an article quoting Ford, anything to give some firmness to the speculation.

My dealership is a lot smaller than yours, so I’m guessing with more riding on the line with customers/orders they are more on top of it than mine. I appreciate the feedback. It’s helpful to hear what others are being told. Thank you!
I never saw a date from Ford or my dealer for MY22 .When orders for the Bronco started earlier this year my dealer sent out email with date and sent out email couple days before letting people know he get hold of them to take there orders and might take up to 3 weeks because he did not want everyone to call or show up on first day and I am sure he do the same for MY22

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs